Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Have a 46 and ST-90 and want a fast propjet KIT.

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Have a 46 and ST-90 and want a fast propjet KIT.

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Antennaman
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have a 46 and ST-90 and want a fast propjet KIT.

Hello.

I have a spare O.S 46 FX and a SuperTigre 90 laying around. I would like a fast prop jet or a fast pattern KIT. Preferably something I could build with retracts and maybe flaps for fun. I've kept my eye out for a patriot 40 for a while with no results which is Very dissapointing. I've also read a bit on the patrion XL and don't seem to be too thrilled with the idea. Any other suggestions? I know juno r/c makes some cool kits. I've done some searching but my research is still inconclusive. Thanks guys.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:54 PM
dhal22

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Have a 46 and ST-90 and want a fast propjet KIT.

i think there is a patriot 40 either for sale here or on the worldwide flea market site

david
Old 03-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Stick40

You could put that 46 in a Shrike 40 and see about 100 mph.

Stick 40
Old 03-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Antennaman
My Feedback: (3)

Thanks for the quick responses...

Worldwide flea market? By that should I assume Ebay? I've been keeping my eye out. It's tough. There's one on there right now but with missing plans and all fuselage parts. El Stupido. Any other kit suggestions? I'm just hoping that there's some company that I've never heard of pops up that makes the coolest, fastest, sleekest balsa/ply kits. Slim chance. Too bad all we have is great planes, sig and few other kit mfg's.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:35 PM
mmattockx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eureka Aircraft: http://www.eurekaaircraft.com/

Aztec Air: http://aztecair.net/

Carolina Custom Aircraft: carolinaaircraft AT embarqmail.com (Dan has no site, email him for a brochure)

Bluejay Aircraft: http://www.bridiairplanes.com/

Do some looking in the Classic Pattern Forum, there are a fair number of old time pattern ships still available. Many of the 60 sized ones would haul nicely with the ST90 and a Jett muffler.

Mark
Old 03-10-2008, 08:27 AM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

ORIGINAL: Antennaman

Hello.

I have a spare O.S 46 FX and a SuperTigre 90 laying around. I would like a fast prop jet or a fast pattern KIT. Preferably something I could build with retracts and maybe flaps for fun. I've kept my eye out for a patriot 40 for a while with no results which is Very dissapointing. I've also read a bit on the patrion XL and don't seem to be too thrilled with the idea. Any other suggestions? I know juno r/c makes some cool kits. I've done some searching but my research is still inconclusive. Thanks guys.

www.junorc.com

take your pick..... All are quality kits.

also take a look in the Classic Pattern forum.... quite a few classic pattern aircraft are available. Some were noted in links here.
Look up Deadstik and drop an IM ----- Carolina Custom Aircraft - Dan has a variety of vintage (70s/80s/) pattern kits available.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...=1&memid=28990

Toss a jett-stream muffler or a full size pipe on the ST90 and you will really wake it up
Old 03-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Grodus

What about a Sig king kobra for the ST-90? I would consider those fast pattern if they are still available.

Cody