Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Question

Old 03-31-2008, 10:19 PM
haikt
My Feedback: (11)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Question

Is there a forum for engine mods, I heard you can find it in control line forums anyone has a link?

Thank you
H
Old 03-31-2008, 10:56 PM
HaveBlue

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Question

theres a fair bit of info in the nitro car forum..I have been spending the last few days reading and re-reading mods you can do to an engine..

I am going to apply that information to a Supertigre GS45 ABC..this engine had a conrod failure on break in so when the replacement arrives..I will break in the engine properly then do the mods listed in that thread... I'll keep a record of each mod and its effect on performance.. hopefully there might be some interest and I'll do a thread on it here
Old 04-01-2008, 12:10 PM
mmattockx

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

ORIGINAL: HaveBlue
I am going to apply that information to a Supertigre GS45 ABC..this engine had a conrod failure on break in so when the replacement arrives..I will break in the engine properly then do the mods listed in that thread... I'll keep a record of each mod and its effect on performance.. hopefully there might be some interest and I'll do a thread on it here
I am interested. I have two ST 45's NIB that will hopefully see use this summer and would love to know what I can do to get a bit more from them. Definitely post a thread here and keep us informed of your progress.

Mark
Old 04-04-2008, 07:40 AM
HaveBlue

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

The parts have been ordered, just have to wait for advise that parts are shipping..as soon as there here, I will do the break in then when thats done , the mods to the engine.

I'll start a new thread on it, and do testing with some of the recommended props and see how we go for comparision, but hopefully keep it more speed orientated if all works out fine