Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Balsa USA Enforcer w/ OS 1.20 ax?

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Balsa USA Enforcer w/ OS 1.20 ax?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 07:20 AM
Zman39
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Balsa USA Enforcer w/ OS 1.20 ax?

I acquired a Balsa USA enforcer that has a OS 91 four stroke pumped on it. The engine was most likely left sitting too long and the pump is just not working. Instead of starting to replace parts (pumps arent cheap !)to try to get it going, I am thinking about putting an OS 1.20ax 2 stroke engine on it. I found a source for a 15x10 pusher and was looking for opinions on whether guys that own this plane think this would be a good engine for this plane. I am hoping to get a little more speed out of it compared to the .91 with 14x8. The engine only weighs a few more ounces than the 91 as far as I can tell and should be much more user friendly.

ANy ideas?

Thanks
Z
Old 08-12-2008, 04:38 PM
YogoBlue
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Balsa USA Enforcer w/ OS 1.20 ax?

That should cook with a 120 on her. My buddy just ditched the 91FS for a 90 2s and it picked up quite a bit of speed.. We love flying it becuase its so kookie, takes off like ****, lands like a dreamy space shuttle.
I cant wait to see what it would do with that AX. Just watch your balance!

All in all it should work.......