Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Nitro Planes Kangaroo 46

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Nitro Planes Kangaroo 46

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 07:06 AM
i3dm
My Feedback: (51)

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Nitro Planes Kangaroo 46

Hello guys,

Does anyone have any expirience with this baby ?

http://www.nitroplanes.com/nitromode...usher-jet.html

Any reviews would be welcome !
Old 09-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Crazy4Flight
My Feedback: (540)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Nitro Planes Kangaroo 46

I did a build thread in the ARF section of RCU

Firewall glue failed before I could reall go nutz with it.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:56 PM
RCPILOT99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I HAVE A KANGAROO 46. LIKE MOST STUFF FROM NITROPLANES IT IS JUNK BUT CAN BE MADE TO WORK. I HAVE 57 FLIGHTS ON MINE FIRST THE CG IS THE FIREWALL 13 INCHES BACK. TO GET THIS I HAVE TWO TWO OUNCE LEAD WEIGHTS ON APPROX 6 INCH STEEL ROD GLUED INTO TWO HOLES DRILLED INTO BACK OF VERT STABS;. I HAVE THE ELEVATOR MIXED WITH ELEVON ACTION SPECTRUM DX7 2.4 TX. I TOOK SOME ELSES ADVISE AND GLUED THE FIREWALL BEFORE STARTING CONSTRUCTION. I ALSO GLUED EVERYTHING ELSE I COULD REACH. I BEEFED UP THE ;NOSE WHEEL FORMER. I USED A BRASS STRAP TO TIE THE TWO WING HALF TOGETHER BY ADDED BLOCKS INTO ENDS OF WINGS. SO FAR NO TROUBLES ;WITH IT EXCEPT FOR A SQUIRL HOLE WHICH FLIPPED ;ME UPSIDE DOWN AND BROKE THE CANOPY. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET A REPLACEMENT ;FROM NITRO PLANES THEY HAVE VERY POOR SUPPORT. I DON'T PLAN ON BUYING ANY THING ELSE FROM THEM EVER AGAIN. THIS IS THE THIRD PRODUCT I HAVE GOT FROM THEM AND ALL OF IT IS J U N K. [sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 07-17-2009, 07:57 AM
smoknrv4
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with you RCpilot99, I have a Extra 330 >50 size from them and a gentle bounce landing tore the gear right off one side and the wheel pants poked thru the wing destroying the wing, my goodness I couldn't believe it, What a piece of crap, yeah the price was right, but its not worth what I paid for it! I don't know how these companies get away with selling so much junk.[>:]
Old 07-17-2009, 01:45 PM
still4given

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My experience with most Nitroplanes models is that they are build very lightweight. You just can't bang em like you can some other models.