Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

the new delta

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 12:08 AM
sir crashallot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the new delta

welli bought a lot of planes or rather i ended up in a deal for some unfinished airframes and i managed to finish one off. i have no idea what model it is though it was built from a plan but i dont have it. i had to build the fuselage center as it was just the wing and had a big gap in the center where there should be some type of fuselage, so i had to get alittle creative. its powered by a gp40 yes i know its over powered but its all i have available, besides it is designed for a 30-35 iv limited throttle travel to 75% not full throttle. iv been doing little bits and bobs to it for the last few weeks when iv had 5 minutes to spare and now its doneawaiting the cg checking and test flying. let me know what you think of it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge96801.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1257652   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nj25377.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	1257653   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xc80006.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1257654   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xq44084.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1257655  
Old 08-17-2009, 01:13 AM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: the new delta

If it ends up nose heavy, I'd remove the muffler and fuel tank and run it on bladder, wide open.