Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

EF Outlaw ARF- Any Live Threads?

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

EF Outlaw ARF- Any Live Threads?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 12:17 PM
poiyt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EF Outlaw ARF- Any Live Threads?

Gents I'm about erady to maiden my Outlaw ARF/ Webra 32+mousse can/Omega 15%/9x6.

Are any pilots still flying these things? In looking at some of the threads they go back from around 2004-2008, so maybe there's not much new under the sun nowadays with these models.

Anyhooo, I had a few basic q's I couldn't find the answers to, namely...

Starting the Webra 32/mousse...hand-flip or elec starter? If elec starter, that means a prop nut or spinner?

Fueling....can't see the tank. How to know when fueling complete? On a reg setup I guess you get a few drops out the stock muffler...maybe on this baby you pull the pressure tubing off the nipple of the header til fuel comes out?

I'd also like to know if there's a thread outlining all the moves this thing can do...

thx & cheers
Jeff
Old 05-24-2011, 12:24 PM
poiyt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EF Outlaw ARF- Any Live Threads?

Shucks.... I didn't look long enuf nor far enuf! Found a thread, thanks.