RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Extreme Speed Prop Planes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/)
-   -   Whiplash Customer Service (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/145504-whiplash-customer-service.html)

RC_Junky 05-27-2002 04:25 PM

Whiplash Customer Service

My experiences with them they have been second to none. I don't even have the plane yet and have worked through servo choices and pipe mounting options so that my ducks are in a line. Any questions that I have had have been answered (by e-mail) promptly and in detail (NO generic / I'm not sure type answers), by someone that has hands on experience with the product and flown it @ 200 mph plus, don't get much better than that. The jury is still out on the product (since I don't have it yet) but the customer service shines.

BAGOSTIX 05-31-2002 01:07 PM

: )

Thats what it's all about, thanks for the compliment, although we have been completely taken by surprise on demand, we are doing everything possible to speed up deliveries.
We will always do the best we can in service, communication, and customer satisfaction.
We can control that part of the business, but unfortunatley weather plays a part in this process too, on wet or humid days the process takes longer, so, please all of you with a whiplash order in, please know that we have not dropped the ball and are working long hours to insure that you get your whiplash as soon as humanly possible.
If any of you have any questions or issues to address, please contact me off the website contact page or thru RCU..
thanks guys,

Rick B.

Forgues Research 06-03-2002 02:30 PM

telephone

I know what your saying, but let me tell you that he has been so busy, it is unreal. The Whiplash is more of a success then anticipated. A lot of the successfull business might not show there telephone number because they can't get anything done while on the phone.

I'm an associate of ACM as company rep. and even I have problems reaching.

E-mail is probably the best way.

These are not ACM's thoughts but my own....

BAGOSTIX 06-03-2002 02:38 PM

phone

If anyone is having problems with the website and cannot get to the page with the contact numbers, here they are until we get the site straightened out.. thanks

For all of you in the meantime , here are the numbers

337 837-5465 office
337 837-5464 fax
[email protected]
alternate number 337 839-8222

ZERODOWN 06-03-2002 02:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
People just give it time if it is the wait that bothers you. It will arrive. I can understand the demand just based on showing up at our club field and the number of people wanting one. Just this sunday I probaly counted at least five sales for a whiplash. Then you take this number and add just 1 from other clubs and induviduals in the states and over seas. Thats going be a whole lot of orders. You will be well satisfied wit this delta.

14th_Reaper 06-03-2002 10:31 PM

Its nice to see a company that is truly interested in customer service. These guys have responded to just about everyone with a comment whether good or a little off. I hope the importance you are placing on it now stays with you in the future. It seems that you guys are gonna need some cheap sunglasses cause your future looks so bright!

Thanks for responding to my little problem.

BAGOSTIX 06-03-2002 10:52 PM

actually

Actually sir, the hobby shops have been getting theirs in about the same amount of time, its just that it is difficult with all the orders placed to send out more than one at a time to a customer since we have so many people waiting patiently for theirs.
We have been in touch with the hobby shops and have committed to a minimum of one per week..

We are desperately trying to catch up. its just that simple.
We apologize to the hobby shops, but as we have stated many times, we have retooled to meet demand and as more people get their whiplash, demand keeps getting higher, so we have to retool again and although its a good problem to have, it still takes time, so please be patient, we are fully aware of everyone wanting their whiplash and rest assured we are doing everything we can to get yours to you in the shortest possible time frame.

Your patience is appreciated.
On another note, believe me, I know EXACTLY how you all feel, when I order something I want it now, I hate waiting too, thats all the more reason we are trying so hard to get these out to you guys, its worth the wait..

BAGOSTIX 06-05-2002 11:29 PM

: )

always good to see people that are appreciative of whats involved in taking care of customers on a big scale like this.

Any of you that know or have dealt with BAGOSTIX know that I always do the best I can to take care of you guys..

Customer Service is very high on our list of priorities, and we will always do the best we can to insure your happiness in our service and products.

Sometimes we may slip, but always rest assured that we will not drop the ball..

thanks to all of you

Rick B.