RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Extreme Speed Prop Planes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/)
-   -   Whiplash News Please Read (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/172006-whiplash-news-please-read.html)

BAGOSTIX 06-23-2002 01:39 PM

Whiplash News Please Read

ATTENTION Aerojet Composite Models customers.

Because of overwhelming success with the Whiplash, we have reached our limit for the first production run. All orders placed will be filled and delivered as soon as possible. No new orders will be taken until we announce our second production run, at which time, the whiplash will be in stock and ready for immediate delivery, no more waiting for weeks.

We thank all of you for making the Whiplash a success, and we will be announcing the release of the new Whiplash X that will be available in several base colors in the very near future.

We will still offer all the accesories for the "whiplash" and of course customer service too..

Watch the website for announcements.

Thanks again from all of us at Aerojet Composite Models.

Rick Broussard

RC_Junky 06-23-2002 03:44 PM

Question, will the launcher you have now work with your new Whiplash X? Also will the Whiplash X be a larger size?

BAGOSTIX 06-23-2002 03:58 PM

whiplash X

Yes the launcher will work, there will be no changes to the new whiplash with the exception of colors, and some improvements on a already near perfect airframe.

iflywarbirds 06-24-2002 12:35 PM

Do you see a bigger one in the future?

Hi Rick, Do you see a bigger size in the future? If so, any ideas to how big and what engine size? Thanks and keep up the excellent work...Gerry :D :D :D

BAGOSTIX 06-24-2002 12:50 PM

Bigger Size

We are definately coming out with a 90 size whiplash, we have a contest currently running to name the whiplash's big brother.

We will be announcing the release of the 90 size whiplash soon, it will accomodate 60-120 size engines..

mvigod 06-24-2002 03:12 PM

Rick,

How about a mini whiplash for a hot .15-.25 glow and also even an electric whiplash! Electric wings are quite the rage and with a strong and light airframe it might be a natural...you would of course have to further ramp up production :)

littlepiston 06-26-2002 11:11 PM

YESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RCadmin
Rick,

How about a mini whiplash for a hot .15-.25 glow and also even an electric whiplash! Electric wings are quite the rage and with a strong and light airframe it might be a natural...you would of course have to further ramp up production :)

i like this idea!!!:D

MMallory 06-27-2002 11:38 AM

Rick,

I agree an Mini Whip (.15 sized) would be perfect for these Cox Conquests I have laying around. Sign me up for one!

Mark M.