RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Extreme Speed Prop Planes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/)
-   -   Petite-Pink-Pusher-Power! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/1961556-petite-pink-pusher-power.html)

Razor-RCU 07-05-2004 01:07 AM

Petite-Pink-Pusher-Power!

Made the drive up to El Mirage to fly with the LEGENDS known as Flyboydave and Airgar- Well worth the drive I must say---

Gary put the first flight(s) on his VERY pink Balsa USA, Force-One (Stealing his thunder I know[X(]) and it was impressive with the GMS-47... Another nice gent there (Another James whos 4 yr old son Trevor was flying a trainer [X(]) had the Sonic-500 w/ the GMS-47 also--- great running engines (9x8 apc?)!

Flyboy Dave had his DC F-20/Rossi-45 piped combo runnin' well at about 17K static with one of those little MA 9x8's :)

And I was fortunate to put about 4 flights on my brand new Whip, just an OS-46FX/Tower muffler and 10x7- 9.5x8 assorted props---What a blast it was, good weather and even better folks!

Once a month I wanna drive up and bug those guys-- :D

Razor-RCU 07-05-2004 01:09 AM

RE: Pink **** Power!

Gary please post some purty-pink-power-pics.... So how do you keep the fuel away from the clunk again?

AirGar 07-05-2004 09:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yup, the "Panty Bandit" flew! The tank set up is still giving me some problems, so I do need to work on that, however, it only needed a few clicks of elevator trim, and a couple on the ailerons. Not bad at all, and I must say.....the "PINK" is very easy to see! :D

I was also impressed with the way the Razor's "Whip" flew. I now know why these are so popular.

Hopefully, next time he comes up, I'll have my "Rifle" ready.

Good company, good flying weather, and no mishaps make for a great day!

Gary

AirGar 07-05-2004 12:16 PM

Yo James......

http://ecsvr.com/wrc/ShopExd.asp?id=368 :D ....purty, eh?

Razor-RCU 07-05-2004 08:13 PM

Ah! That is Purty--;) (The Geebee thing..) What would ya put in it? Saito-180 Moki 1.8/2.1??

Thanks again for the great deal on the Patriot, and for the awesome hospitality from you, Dave, and James--- Once a month at El Mirage is my plan- Oh, I took that short-cut WAY better than Adelanto- comes out on the road to MT High resort...

Take care and I hope to be up again soon if you'll have me-

Razor-RCU 07-06-2004 06:45 PM

RE: Petite-Pink-Pusher-Power!

Cough (bump) cough...

More people need to see the Pinkness that is Gary's Force One- ;)

Where is old-man Dave?

AirGar 07-06-2004 06:59 PM

Uh....perhaps you missed this thread, James:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Let_...1882447/tm.htm

Plenty of RCU'ers saw it, and I got ragged pretty good. What, you wanna see more of dat? ;) :D

All in good fun! I knew I was catch crap, but I wasn't expecting it with both barrels! :D

Gary

daven 07-06-2004 07:20 PM

I hope you weren't offended by our comments. Although Art's string comment was close to borderline :)

We only make fun of our good friends.

Great looking plane, only green could make it look better.

Razor-RCU 07-06-2004 08:49 PM

o- :eek:

I can say though that it flies very well! And that it takes a big man to pull a pink stunt like that! Especially when you fly with a bunch of desert rats like FBD :D

Motorhome full of airplanes??

Flyboy Dave 07-06-2004 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: daven

Sorry Dave....(somebody hold this barf bag [X(] )....

....after 20 years in the military, the only thing green I like is money and Martians.
And I haven't seen either for a long time....I'll go with the pink....:)

(Old Man Dave ?) [sm=surprised.gif]

daven 07-06-2004 10:09 PM

I only spent 4 years in the military, and I still like Green :)

Plus, its one of the least used colors in racing, and I like to stand out!

daven 07-06-2004 10:09 PM

I only spent 4 years in the military, and I still like Green :)

Plus, its one of the least used colors in racing, and I like to stand out!

AirGar 07-06-2004 10:26 PM

I hope you weren't offended by our comments. Although Art's string comment was close to borderline :)

Absolutely NOT! It would take a helluva lot more than a few smart alek remarks seen on my monitor to offend me. It was all in good fun and I had quite a few laughs, and I wouldn't of posted "Let the Teasing begin" if I felt otherwise.

You can call me anything, but late for dinner. ;) :D

Hey Dave, are you tellin' us they use "Pink" in racing? [X(]

And yes, the Pink does stand out when flying in the brown CA desert. I just don't fly it very long, simply because the matching pink high heels I wear are murder on the calfs. :D :D

Gary

Flyboy Dave 07-06-2004 10:34 PM

Yo, Gary....:D

....now you know why I wear those camouflage high heel sneakers with the
golf shoe spikes....:eek:

Razor-RCU 07-07-2004 01:00 AM

I just don't fly it very long, simply because the matching pink high heels I wear are murder on the calfs

I thought you did not fly very long because that little gravity fed fuel tank problem... :)

G'night ladies---

daven 07-07-2004 08:25 AM

Yes there are a few pink racers out there. Like you found out, pretty easy to see in the sky.

daven 07-07-2004 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres me chasing one.

AirGar 07-07-2004 06:00 PM

Heres me chasing one.
You mean, the "PINK' one is winning? ;)

daven 07-07-2004 09:04 PM

Yep, at the time of the picture, the pink one was winning. However, I believe I won the race.

Thats Roy A. out of Canada, he's been racing pink planes for a while. A heck of a nice guy.

AirGar 07-07-2004 09:34 PM

Yep, at the time of the picture, the pink one was winning. However, I believe I won the race.

Thats Roy A. out of Canada, he's been racing pink planes for a while. A heck of a nice guy.
....so the conclusion would be: "Nice guys fly Pink". Thanks Dave, I needed that confirmation. LOL

Gary