RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Extreme Speed Prop Planes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/)
-   -   Canopies for Bob Cambell T-38 "TALON" could be available again... (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/3705058-canopies-bob-cambell-t-38-%22talon%22-could-available-again.html)

Props4ever 12-29-2005 12:49 PM

Canopies for Bob Cambell T-38 "TALON" could be available again...

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

I have good news for guys who have this T-38 propjet model from Bob cambell RC Kits/Specialities, Bob just called to let me know that he still have moulds for these canopies and he is willing to sell them to me, now for me just to get these moulds is very expansive to have couple of canopy sets, I want to know how many of guys on RCU/RCC and abroad have these prop jets and want to get these canopies to use them or keep them spare for there TALONS....I am willing to buy these moulds depending on if i can break even the cost of the moulds, i still have to find a company or some individual who can form these for me. This canopy is in 3 pieces so the cost would be higher then single one piece canopy. I will not be making profit on these, whatever i will get charge to make these is what i will charge for them as i just want to help guys with these Talons to get them self original canopies. Let me know and then i procede further with this offer. I am posting pictures of my jet to so you would know what jet i am talking about. I am sure these can be used of other F-5/T-38 models also but some fiddling could be needed.

Specs:

Wingspan: 54-55"
Fuse length: 63" without prop spinner
Power: 60/61 2 stroke engine with perry carb and pump
Retracts: Rom air...

Cheers,
Sammy

Cyclic Hardover 12-30-2005 10:25 AM

RE: Canopies for Bob Cambell T-38 "TALON" could be available again...

Why don't you have him mold me out one of those F-20s while your at it. (really)

Props4ever 12-30-2005 04:55 PM

Hi,

He is not willing to these himself, that is why he asked me to buy the moulds, i will be doing these only if i can get enough guys to requesti them, currently i am looking for alteast 10-15 confirmed requests to ask companies for the canopy forming price.
This is just to help guys with these kits to have spares sets or who dont have them, i dont know this canopy could be adapted to your F20, T38s are 2 seater version of F-5s, and i know F20 was designed as single seater fighter as advance version of F-5.

Sammy

zlin50ls 10-26-2006 06:50 AM

Hi Sammy. I'm interested in a canopy if I can get a set of plans. Does Bob have plans for sell or can I get a copied set from you? Thanks, Kurt.

Cyclic Hardover 10-26-2006 09:13 AM

I see somebody bumped this up. So what happened to it all?

aaviles 10-26-2006 02:48 PM

Nice Kit where i can find this.
Any web site

fighterpilot1 10-26-2006 06:37 PM

where can I get me one of those kits??????

angelrcdesign 10-26-2006 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I will have the .40 to .50 size out by this Dec. And the .90 size round Feb.

fighterpilot1 10-27-2006 05:59 PM

Hey angelrcdesign how can I be put on the waiting list

angelrcdesign 10-27-2006 08:00 PM

Just send me a E-mail address and what size.

phjoker 10-27-2006 09:27 PM

Angel Sent you a PM

funflyerf4 10-28-2006 07:04 AM

Hey you did not forget mine did you,I should be # 1 on the list right buddy?:)

Frank

angelrcdesign 10-28-2006 10:45 AM

I knew you will show up for this.:)

No I did not forget you and you'll be the first buddy.

pritz 11-21-2006 09:57 AM

angel am interested in the 90 sized T-38. Can u let me know the shipping date in Feb '07? thanks Pritz