RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Extreme Speed Prop Planes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/)
-   -   Hay Roger, the BUDT KICKER is here!!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/6691330-hay-roger-budt-kicker-here.html)

Gray Beard 11-29-2007 04:25 PM

Hay Roger, the BUDT KICKER is here!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Beat this you fumble thumbed old poop!!!:D Buds new Roger killer is complete and ready to fly. Even with this little OS .25 up front it will be A true fire ball in the air.
Gene

Flyboy Dave 11-29-2007 05:55 PM

RE: Hay Roger, the BUDT KICKER is here!!!

....do I hear someone rattling someone's cage ??? :)

FBD. :D

Lomcevak Duck 11-29-2007 06:47 PM

That's a sharp looking plane. Almost looks like an old pattern ship. Is it your own design?

Gray Beard 11-29-2007 06:54 PM

Not quite, it started life as A SIG Kobra then I had my way with it. They had two sizes as I recall, this is the little .15 to .25. I could be wrong about that, just so many planes and so little money. ;)

Kmot 11-29-2007 08:58 PM

That .25 sure does look large in there! :D

Flyboy Dave 11-29-2007 09:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Kmot

That .25 sure does look large in there! :D
....it looks like a .60 to me. [X(]

flyinrog 11-29-2007 09:32 PM

Dude,,do I know you?...Rog

rmenke 11-29-2007 09:45 PM

Guys:

Grey Beard is a old old buddy wanna be trying to beat this old man at anything from fun flys to anything fast. I am sure it will happen at some point in life, rather probably in death since I am about 20 years older. He does build well, but like I always say, building them fast and flying them fast are two different things. Hes gonna have to put a real motor in that thing to stay on the same lap with my new sneaky electric much less the Yellow Jacket. Yea, couple of old friends at a distance still going at the BS. ENJOY bud.

Gray Beard 11-29-2007 10:08 PM

I just build um, I don't fly um!!:) You know, that engine does look kinda big in there. :D

vicman 11-29-2007 10:27 PM

Diffrent Roger Rog;):D
These are my other peeps.[8D] You are safe for the time being. They fly reelie fast planes not fast reedie planes.[sm=bananahead.gif]

rmenke 11-30-2007 12:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
GB:

If you see something like this in the mirror, move over or be run over. (Sorry, but have always been thatway)

vicman 11-30-2007 09:34 AM

Man, that plane was so fast the camera couldn't even catch it!![X(]

Mike Connor 11-30-2007 10:57 AM

I saw a plane that looked just like this one over in the kit building forums but they claimed much more the a .25 engine. must have been a different plane. :D

Gray Beard 11-30-2007 12:09 PM

Snitch!!!!!:)

Ed Smith 11-30-2007 01:12 PM

The Ultra Thrust/Nelson muffler gave it away. Granted a nice looking sport airplane.

Ed S

flyinrog 12-03-2007 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: vicman

Diffrent Roger Rog;):D
These are my other peeps.[8D] You are safe for the time being. They fly reelie fast planes not fast reedie planes.[sm=bananahead.gif]
so whats the hub bub about this diamond dust?...is there still something available out there?...Rog