Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Esky belt cp v2

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 11:34 AM
1tonstaj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Esky belt cp v2

Received 450 Belt cp v2 2.4 Ghz RTFyesterday. No shipping delays, no damage, no missing parts. For the price, I think a better canopy is in order. The pinion gear on the motor does not fully align with the bull gear. Could this turn into a problem? Also, I read somewhere about screws for the motor being too long and damaging the motor. Have you heard of this. Not sure if it was Esky or not. Any info appreciated.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:54 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Esky belt cp v2

Well if they are not aligned correct, I suggest you loosen up the screw and press the pinon gear and the main gear tightly and then back away a tiny amount so that the gear have plays in between. Gear meshing is very important as it will affect the flying of the heli and may strip the main gear.

Andy