Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Open letter to Xu Liang (RC EXL) ignitions

Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Open letter to Xu Liang (RC EXL) ignitions

Old 10-29-2010, 08:44 PM
rc34074
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Open letter to Xu Liang (RC EXL) ignitions

I have edited this since it didn't make sense after it was edited by the moderator.

Ed
Old 10-29-2010, 08:55 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

51-D Guy...are you this type of person!  http://www.goidrc.com/loosecannon.html
Old 10-29-2010, 09:09 PM
51-D GUY
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CaptJohn ,

If you want to know what kind of person i am , Why don't you give me a call , Better still , give me your phone number & I'll call you .

& I'll be glad to explain to you the reason for my post ,

Now , What kind of person are YOU ? ? ?
Old 10-29-2010, 09:13 PM
triumphman49
My Feedback: (149)

Hello Moderator IS THIS NECESSARY???????
Old 10-29-2010, 09:14 PM
triumphman49

above msG directed at no one but MODERATOR
Old 10-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Dick T.
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

How much easier can RCXel make it with six contact addresses....all via email or the web? And there are telephone and FAX numbers on their web site.

I only have three email addresses and two phone numbers so I guess I am more difficult to reach than RCXel.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Antique

I welcome some pictures of the engine I seriously screwed over...Come on, lets see them...And what I did or didn't do.....And any E Mails you sent me and my replies.....

I have been a serious CROOK for 23 YEARS....I think I can count on the fingers of ONE hand the customers who have had a problem not completley taken care of, to the point of buying the offending engine...I have 2 or 3 here on the shelf....P51d I don't know who you are, what is your name ??
You know what, I think I'll just stick around 23 MORE years just to give you two a hard time...Have at it.....[>:]
Old 10-29-2010, 10:01 PM
Dick T.

ORIGINAL: Antique
And Tristao, I don't know what your problem wwith me is, but get over it.....
Nothing personal to get over. It bothers me when anyone trashes a business online when there isn't more than one venue tried to contact them. Not going beyond several email attempts then publicly chastising the company is silly. After all, why would any business not respond to a regular and valued customer?

You certainly don't like it when someone publicly complains about your services so why the double standard? What's good for the Goose.....
Old 10-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Experten109/40
My Feedback: (-1)

missing emails could also be due to Chinese censorship.. just a thought..
Old 10-29-2010, 10:22 PM
rcexl

I receiver you (Ralph Cunningham)EMAIL reply yesterday,But did not receive the before missing EMIAL.I am sorry,I respect you Mr Ralph Cunningham.and Mr Bill Carpenter,I usually use EMAIL sent a read receipt has been received EMIAL ensure understanding,I have a serious reply to any EMAIL, although my English is very bad, but can understand my the Chinese English , and I thank all  very much
Old 10-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Your English is much better than my Chinese. There is no need for any apologies about language differences.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:58 PM
bcchi

ORIGINAL: rcexl

I receiver you (Ralph Cunningham)EMAIL reply yesterday,But did not receive the before missing EMIAL.I am sorry,I respect you Mr Ralph Cunningham.and Mr Bill Carpenter,I usually use EMAIL sent a read receipt has been received EMIAL ensure understanding,I have a serious reply to any EMAIL, although my English is very bad, but can understand my the Chinese English , and I thank all very much
Hi Xu Laing. Your english is fine OK(very good)
Thank you for E-mail.
BCCHI
Old 10-29-2010, 11:04 PM
bcchi

ORIGINAL: Tired Old Man

If I was his age, worked as long as he has, and just gone through what he did, I sure would not start back up again. Time to use what's left for living.
I will build a few ignitions when I feel better,like I started on 10 today.Still have a few of the real syncro spark timing boards from Ed.
Will going flying tomorrow. Am going back to Billings next Tues to see if there is anything they can do with my Sternum mess.
BC
Old 10-29-2010, 11:20 PM
Tired Old Man

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bill,

All things considered, do you think Terry might be up for doing cash repairs of a couple CH twin ignitions? I have one that's dead on one side, and I have another of the old ground strap twin versions that needs some work. The old one may not be worth the effort, but the dead side one is relatively new.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Dick T.

ORIGINAL: rcexl

I receiver you (Ralph Cunningham)EMAIL reply yesterday,But did not receive the before missing EMIAL.I am sorry,I respect you Mr Ralph Cunningham.and Mr Bill Carpenter,I usually use EMAIL sent a read receipt has been received EMIAL ensure understanding,I have a serious reply to any EMAIL, although my English is very bad, but can understand my the Chinese English , and I thank all very much
A gracious response when he did nothing wrong.

I am proud to own ignitions from a company of people displaying such grace and concern.

May God bless your thoughtfullness.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:49 PM
apalsson

It is no reflection on Mr Xu Liang whether he personally e-mails everyone who happens to have his address.
Why would a company like Rcxel be dealing with every man and their dog directly.

They are a manufacturer and they have distributors and dealers who deal with the public. As a manufacturer, they sell to their distributors at wholesale and have minimum order quantities there, whereas the distributors sell to retailers or the public, which ever their business model is.
If I need an ignition unit, I buy from the Australian Distributor (DL Engines Australia) rather than singing a song on this forum.
Grow up boys!

Old 10-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Antique

First off you dont' know what you're talking about...
I AM a distributor, same as C&H, and have been for many years...I buy direct from Mr Xu Liang for my own business. RC Ignition..I do not advertise RC EXL ignitions for sale to the public...Everything I buy goes into my own conversions....
My problem with Mr Xu liang was non receipt of my orders, at least 3 times in the last six weeks...
Mr Xu Liang has E mailed me and we have no problems, I just ordered some more ignitions FOR MY OWN CONVERSIONS..
My first post was to maybe find out why there were no replies to my E Mail orders...It got the result I wanted...Along with some negative replies from some other people who also don't know what they're talking about...
P51d says I somehow screwed him over on a 5.8..Still waiting for some proof on that one...
Tristao stuck his nose in where it didn't belong too....
Along with a few others...
I will continue being a CROOK...I'm old enough and don't need the little money I get from this business, so all you detractors feel free to put it where the proverbial sun don't shine, my good customers know how to get their engines serviced....
Old 10-30-2010, 01:21 AM
52jaws
My Feedback: (65)

If I was RcExl I'd tell all the whiners to just make your own ignition.

I find it funny how people, Americans especially....myself included, think that they are always "owed something". I am in steel sales and this market changes daily so its fascinating to me when a customer comes in and is given a price and...no matter what price I may give him.... I get the...."AAHH thats too high. I need a good price".

So I've developed a tactic that has not failed me yet. Since the "customer is always right" I ask... "What is a good price then sir?" Its usually followed with silence and then the stutter of " well....I I dont know".

This guy came in thinking one thing and walked out paying for the material.... If my business buckeled to that kind bull crap then we wouldnt be in business to provide a service. A company is in business to turn a profit...not do "you" the customer any favors...thats fact ..like it or not its just the way it is. There is no contract.

And now were talking about a business in a foreign country!! Someone please explain to me why if they decide to quit making a given product, whatever it be, and move onto a product that makes them ten times more revenue. People....please....we've all heard "Money talks and Bull ___ walks! Its no different in any culture, any country and any business from illegal drugs to to the very toilet paper you wipe your woohoo with. What are you gonna do if Charmin and all the TP maufacters decide to start producing tin siding because they make a load more money... I'll tell you.....YOUR GONNA FIND "SOMETHING" TO WIPE YOUR HINEY WITH!!! Or your gonna find some place that sells it for $9.99 a roll and PAY IT and LIKE IT.

This hobby is just that...a hobby...not a necessity and we can never forget this because it can go away and if does then youll find something else.

RcExl has every right to decide they dont want to make ignitions any more or choose to not respond to an email or whatever!
They owe you NOTHING!

My name is Paul and if you dont like what I just posted....I dont care. ;-)

Old 10-30-2010, 01:40 AM
apalsson

First off you dont' know what you're talking about...
I AM a distributor, same as C&H, and have been for many years...I buy direct from Mr Xu Liang for my own business. RC Ignition..I do not advertise RC EXL ignitions for sale to the public...Everything I buy goes into my own conversions....
Hey Ralph,

You are funnyman!
You are a Distributor, but it's all for your own use?
Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?
Old 10-30-2010, 02:03 AM
Antique

Suffice to say I buy and have bought enough to get the distributor price..
There was a distributor list on the RC EXL website..I think C&H was at the top and I was pretty close behind....
FWIW I didn't say (and wouldn't) say anything derogatory about Xu Liang, I was just tying to find out why no reply to my E mail orders...
Like everything else on these forums things get blown all out of proportion by people looking for trouble..
Old 10-30-2010, 03:47 AM
rcexl

I hope this is a small misunderstanding

.Ralph Cunningham In the long term also did a great job for many enthusiasts service.This is the most important, not because of money.

Abot the website, not by In sequence list,No ranking points, and my site is relatively simple, is my own maintenance, I need professional staff to improve my site, I put too much time to do product, I do not have time to maintain the site more more.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:24 AM
optech
My Feedback: (9)

I have the latest Windows 7, IE 8 or 9, and Mozilla 2.0.1
Mozilla 2.0.1???

Mozilla Firefox is up to 3.6.12 and Thunderbird is something like 3.1.6 . Alot of 2.0 stuff hasn't been supported in some time and doesn't work not to mention a security sinkhole. Might wanna think about updating.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:14 AM
triumphman49

Hi, have seen a lot of discussion on various forums concerning downsizing the ignition modules we modlers use. Wonder if Xu Liang could advise of anything new like this being researched or tested thru RC EXL. Many Thanx T-man49 Mike Brennan
Old 10-30-2010, 06:25 AM
51-D GUY

to MR. CROOK

I will be posting pics don't worry , that's a Typical statement , " To Buy back a problem engine " After i have spent the entire cost of a new engine , to replace what you stole off mine , & replaced with homade JUNK ,

It did'nt have any problems until you laid your hands on it !

But not to worry , I will post the pics this evening

Old 10-30-2010, 06:57 AM
JNorton
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: 51-D GUY

to MR. CROOK

I will be posting pics don't worry , that's a Typical statement , '' To Buy back a problem engine '' After i have spent the entire cost of a new engine , to replace what you stole off mine , & replaced with homade JUNK ,

It did'nt have any problems until you laid your hands on it !

But not to worry , I will post the pics this evening

I really don't want to hear about it. I just don't. Please take it offline.
John

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.