Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Iron Bay Models

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 10:55 AM
JeffH
My Feedback: (43)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Iron Bay Models

Their demo planes are really no major loss. Sometimes, things are just old and not old and historical.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Eagle Flyer
My Feedback: (84)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Iron Bay Models

I have talked with some of the people that used to work there. Sounds like they made several kits that were never released or were discontinued before many were ever sold.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:40 PM
68goat
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is an old thread but I'm trying to find someone who has ordered recently from Iron Bay. I am having no luck getting a response from them since I sent money for my order to their Paypal address. The money was transfered on March 6th and I cannot get a response from them about when it will ship. Its been 18 days since they received my money and I'm beginning to get a little nervous. The quote from John said the parts were in stock. They sent me an invoice to pay them via Paypal and now nothing. No email or anything. I have tried calling them but the number is not a working number. Does anyone have a phone number for them or a way I can get in touch with someone. I'm a couple of days away from filing a complaint to Paypal's Resolution Center.