Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Lt-40 for realflight.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Lt-40 for realflight.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 11:32 PM
richb1492
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lt-40 for realflight.

I have really searched but cant find the Sig LT-40 for realflight. Can anybody lead me too it?
Old 05-20-2008, 01:55 PM
VictoryRoll
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Lt-40 for realflight.

I have G4 along with the freebie addons you can download and install from RealFlight's web page, and I can not find the Sig LT-40 either, not that I am interested in it. Why is it you believe it should be included?? I have not been following this forum for very long, so if you have been discussing the adding of this model to their s/w, I apologize. Otherwise, I I checked their website (Realflight's) and I can not see that model in any of there releases, as well as in any of the "Expansion Packs". So, unless you know that someone added the model, and you are trying to import it into your release, I am not sure how to help??

Old 05-20-2008, 03:41 PM
richb1492
My Feedback: (4)

Ihave searched for it a long time. The reason I asked is Realflight is a training program for the new flyer and the LT-40 is a plan that many beginning flyers will use So I just assumed that they might include it or sombody has added it to their Realflight.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:30 PM
mrfourtysevenman
My Feedback: (2)

ACTUALLY i created an lt-40 for realflight on my own time. its the entire model. its not a trim sceme or that crap.
here it is. picture:   -link to download. please tell me what you think. http://knifeedge.com/forums/download...=file&id=13408
Old 02-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Jim_Purcha
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just down loaded this for my son.

thanks

Jim