Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc
View Poll Results: A poll
Traxxas forum Mods are fair and balanced and do not abuse their power.
13.21%
Traxxas Mods ban you for having any opinion differing from theirs.
45.28%
Never joined, but heard the mods are the best thing since sliced bread
0%
Never joined but heard many gripes about the actions of the Mods there
41.51%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Opinion Or Experiance Over At The Traxxas Forums

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Dadx2mj
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Opinion Or Experiance Over At The Traxxas Forums

ORIGINAL: ozzie-crawl

so is it traxxas policy to ban talk of other manufacturers,or ban people for having an opposing opinion to the mods.
the whole idea of forums is to help people,exchange ideas.
Just baseless allegations. We are of the utmost profesionalism at the Trx forums despite what all these folks are claiming. It is just baseless crap opinions and we dont need them over there anyways.

Dadx2mj

Old 02-12-2011, 05:39 PM
TIGER76

...Grabs some popcorn and sits back....
Old 02-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Shabbernigdo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Dadx2mj

so is it traxxas policy to ban talk of other manufacturers,or ban people for having an opposing opinion to the mods.
Just baseless allegations. We are of the utmost profesionalism at the Trx forums despite what all these folks are claiming. It is just baseless crap opinions and we dont need them over there anyways.

Dadx2mj

WOW you are a lieing ****er. the traxxas mods are a bunch of power trippin D bags. Ok so mabey not every one of them is but there are a few that are.
There all puckered so tight over there i bet they can start a fire if theput a stick between there ass cheeks.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Fastvxl

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ThunderbirdJunkie will say that everything the Traxxas forum mods do is 100% within their rights, and while he may not agree with their methods, it is entirely their right to do so.

We are extremely fortunate to have a forum like RCU; We have fanboys of every stripe; Associated, Losi, Tamiya, Kyosho, etc...along with some of us who are impartial. For us to judge how Traxxas runs their PRIVATE PROPERTY is unfair, and in a way infringes on the first amendment. It is THEIR PROPERTY. It is their playground, and if you don't like their rules, find another one.

That being said, ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with a large extent of what happens there, but again; a lot of people may disagree with ThunderbirdJunkie having guns in his house with a motorcycle in his living room...

NUTS TO THAT.

The day ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with how a company runs their property is the day that Hannibal Lector feeds ThunderbirdJunkie his own brain.

All I can say to you ThunderbirdJunkie is WELL put!!!!!

fastvxl
Old 02-12-2011, 05:59 PM
AdamW

ORIGINAL: Shabbernigdo

Dadx2mj

WOW you are a lieing ****er. the traxxas mods are a bunch of power trippin D bags. Ok so mabey not every one of them is but there are a few that are.
There all puckered so tight over there i bet they can start a fire if theput a stick between there ass cheeks.
100% correct there Shabbernigdo, AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!!

They can have their mods over there at the Traxxas forums. The requirements for Mods over at Traxxas must be whoever is available who can be the most pathetic, arogant, egostical, tyrant they can find. Which basicly defines dadx2mj PERFECTLY who happens to be a mod on those forums over there.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:03 PM
AdamW

ORIGINAL: Fastvxl

ThunderbirdJunkie will say that everything the Traxxas forum mods do is 100% within their rights, and while he may not agree with their methods, it is entirely their right to do so.

We are extremely fortunate to have a forum like RCU; We have fanboys of every stripe; Associated, Losi, Tamiya, Kyosho, etc...along with some of us who are impartial. For us to judge how Traxxas runs their PRIVATE PROPERTY is unfair, and in a way infringes on the first amendment. It is THEIR PROPERTY. It is their playground, and if you don't like their rules, find another one.

That being said, ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with a large extent of what happens there, but again; a lot of people may disagree with ThunderbirdJunkie having guns in his house with a motorcycle in his living room...

NUTS TO THAT.

The day ThunderbirdJunkie disagrees with how a company runs their property is the day that Hannibal Lector feeds ThunderbirdJunkie his own brain.

fastvxl
You havent been following very carefully as to the REAL reasons behind everyones VALID complaints with the traxxas mods, have you Fastvxl? SIGH!!

Old 02-12-2011, 06:32 PM
ReaperGN

I don't see why any of you are complaining about being banned now. The minute you found out you should have contacted a traxxas employee or one of the older mods and gotten things settled then. If it was just a mod on a power trip your account would probably be reactivated. If not then there is a reason you were banned.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Fastvxl

ORIGINAL: AdamW

ORIGINAL: Fastvxl

NUTS TO THAT.

fastvxl
You havent been following very carefully as to the REAL reasons behind everyones VALID complaints with the traxxas mods, have you Fastvxl? SIGH!! [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Oh I have followed what has been said and I use to be on there forum and I quit for my on personel reason BUT I also have to agree with ThunderbirdJunkie in his statement!! Enough Said.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:14 PM
TherealDadx2mj

If anyone wants to know who the real Dadx2mj is they should contact him with a PM at the Traxxas forum.  Frankly I hope the admin or mods ban anyone using this name here to stop the trolling.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Krazy Chicken

doubt anyone cares, we just want all you guys gone. no need to settle the dispute between all you here if their is more then one.
ORIGINAL: TherealDadx2mj

If anyone wants to know who the real Dadx2mj is they should contact him with a PM at the Traxxas forum. Frankly I hope the admin or mods ban anyone using this name here to stop the trolling.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:32 PM
pede_187

can the real Dadx2mj please stand up
Well, that would be ME of course. Everyone else is adding ''Thereal'' to their names because they are NOT me and I happened to have this name assigned to me before they can try and impersonate me. They are mad because I banned them from the Trx forums so they are adding prefixes to my name.

Dadx2mj

I don't know that you are the real "Dadx2mj". I have yet to see any two of the three "dads" on the forum at one time. In addition to this, I've noticed a typing pattern between you, "Dadx2mj" and "TherealDadx2mj". Both of you type with 2 spaces in between your sentences and until recently, "TheReaIDadx2mj" typed with 1 space, now he has conformed to the double space method. "Dadx2mj" on the traxxas forums seems to consistantly use 1 space in between his sentences. Now, the first two, "dads" mentioned also have "socal" as their location and the 3rd who is conforming to this double spacing, only says ",CA". This makes me think that "Dadx2mj" and "TherealDadx2mj" are both the same person and that "TheRealDadx2mj" is a third person seprate from the other two.

Just a very crazy theory
Old 02-12-2011, 08:03 PM
res3567

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!...THE REAL DAD....DADX WHATEVER.......GETTTTT LOST WILL YA!!!!!IT WAS OBVIOUSLYCLEAR THIS PERSON WAS A MODERATOR AT THE TRAXXAS FORUMS. WELL.....TAKE YO ***** BACK OVER THERE AND MAKE SOME MORE PEOPLE MAD!!!!!RCU IS THE LAND OF THE R/C FREE........
ORIGINAL: pede_187

Well, that would be ME of course. Everyone else is adding ''Thereal'' to their names because they are NOT me and I happened to have this name assigned to me before they can try and impersonate me. They are mad because I banned them from the Trx forums so they are adding prefixes to my name.

Dadx2mj

I don't know that you are the real "Dadx2mj". I have yet to see any two of the three "dads" on the forum at one time. In addition to this, I've noticed a typing pattern between you, "Dadx2mj" and "TherealDadx2mj". Both of you type with 2 spaces in between your sentences and until recently, "TheReaIDadx2mj" typed with 1 space, now he has conformed to the double space method. "Dadx2mj" on the traxxas forums seems to consistantly use 1 space in between his sentences. Now, the first two, "dads" mentioned also have "socal" as their location and the 3rd who is conforming to this double spacing, only says ",CA". This makes me think that "Dadx2mj" and "TherealDadx2mj" are both the same person and that "TheRealDadx2mj" is a third person seprate from the other two.

Just a very crazy theory
Old 02-12-2011, 08:04 PM
racemaxx24

I find it funny that anyone viewing this thread thinks the above posters have any affiliation with Traxxas. For one, a true member of the administration staff would avoid conflict in public forums of other websites in worry of giving their administered forum a bad name. Second, the above posters grammar usage does not match that of someone who is required to use a rather vast vocabulary.

With that said,

Traxxas DOES get carried away with their ban hammer usage. There is one moderator in particular who seems to get WAY to carried away with warning point and ban issuing. My ban was the result of me e-mailing Traxxas directly and complaining of the unnamed moderator.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:07 PM
ReaperGN

What if he does not leave?
Old 02-12-2011, 08:15 PM
res3567

I really can't believe you said that....have you read ALL OF THIS GUY'S POSTS? ACROSS A BUNCH OF THREADS? YOU KIDDING....RIGHT?????
ORIGINAL: racemaxx24

I find it funny that anyone viewing this thread thinks the above posters have any affiliation with Traxxas. For one, a true member of the administration staff would avoid conflict in public forums of other websites in worry of giving their administered forum a bad name. Second, the above posters grammar usage does not match that of someone who is required to use a rather vast vocabulary.

With that said,

Traxxas DOES get carried away with their ban hammer usage. There is one moderator in particular who seems to get WAY to carried away with warning point and ban issuing. My ban was the result of me e-mailing Traxxas directly and complaining of the unnamed moderator.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:17 PM
racemaxx24

ORIGINAL: res3567

I really can't believe you said that....have you read ALL OF THIS GUY'S POSTS? ACROSS A BUNCH OF THREADS? YOU KIDDING....RIGHT?????
ORIGINAL: racemaxx24

With that said,

I was pertaining to "TherealDadx2mj" and other similar usernames. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, though.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:20 PM
ElectricGuy007

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!...THE REAL DAD....DADX WHATEVER.......GETTTTT LOST WILL YA!!!!! IT WAS OBVIOUSLY CLEAR THIS PERSON WAS A MODERATOR AT THE TRAXXAS FORUMS. WELL.....TAKE YO ***** BACK OVER THERE AND MAKE SOME MORE PEOPLE MAD!!!!! RCU IS THE LAND OF THE R/C FREE........

Dadx2mj

I don't know that you are the real ''Dadx2mj''. I have yet to see any two of the three ''dads'' on the forum at one time. In addition to this, I've noticed a typing pattern between you, ''Dadx2mj'' and ''TherealDadx2mj''. Both of you type with 2 spaces in between your sentences and until recently, ''TheReaIDadx2mj'' typed with 1 space, now he has conformed to the double space method. ''Dadx2mj'' on the traxxas forums seems to consistantly use 1 space in between his sentences. Now, the first two, ''dads'' mentioned also have ''socal'' as their location and the 3rd who is conforming to this double spacing, only says '',CA''. This makes me think that ''Dadx2mj'' and ''TherealDadx2mj'' are both the same person and that ''TheRealDadx2mj'' is a third person seprate from the other two.

Just a very crazy theory
Looks like Res has gotten fed up with it and couldnt take it anymore.[sm=bananahead.gif]
Dad, "TheRealDad", and "DaddyDadofthe5thdimension", you guys have no business being here stirring the pot,
when it cleary seems that NOBODY HERE likes you....lots of people in this thread knows you from a
different forum.

Well guys Ive done all I can do for now.[&o]
Old 02-12-2011, 08:21 PM
ozzie-crawl

ORIGINAL: ReaperGN

if the traxxas moderator wont leave we should all RUSTLER up some BANDITs together and STAMPEDE his ass on a rope up to the mountain SUMMIT then SLASH the rope
once he gets T-he maxx speed, it will be the ULTIMITE BLAST getting rid of such a VILLIAN, mite start a REVOlution and be a rite BLAST
then we all could be PLATINUM members

i realise that makes no sense
Old 02-12-2011, 08:24 PM
res3567

It is very obvious. Don't get me wrong....I respect Traxxas....we got emin our family. T-maxx, Revo, and a Rustler......love all of em. Over here onRCU....it aint just aboutTraxxas. Variety is what goes on round here....andreading about different manufacturers actually makes for a intriguing whealth of info when it comes to the broad aspects of this hobby.......
Old 02-12-2011, 08:29 PM
ReaperGN

I am willing to bet that none of you would do a thing in person. And for those that have not heard of them there are these cool things called video games. Maybe you should get one and release some stress. At this point your all just entertainment.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:29 PM
res3567

Lol!!!!! Ok.....I am going to ease down......it aint worth getting my blood pressure up.......Not trying to be a yelling a********e,

if the traxxas moderator wont leave we should all RUSTLER up some BANDITs together and STAMPEDE his ass on a rope up to the mountain SUMMIT then SLASH the rope
once he gets T-he maxx speed, it will be the ULTIMITE BLAST getting rid of such a VILLIAN, mite start a REVOlution and be a rite BLAST

Old 02-12-2011, 08:32 PM
res3567

I REALLY don't like being this way, but my tolerance for BS from people is high for children(peepsunder 10) AND ZERO for adults.......unless they are special needs.
ORIGINAL: ElectricGuy007

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!...THE REAL DAD....DADX WHATEVER.......GETTTTT LOST WILL YA!!!!!IT WAS OBVIOUSLYCLEAR THIS PERSON WAS A MODERATOR AT THE TRAXXAS FORUMS. WELL.....TAKE YO ***** BACK OVER THERE AND MAKE SOME MORE PEOPLE MAD!!!!!RCU IS THE LAND OF THE R/C FREE........

Dadx2mj

I don't know that you are the real ''Dadx2mj''. I have yet to see any two of the three ''dads'' on the forum at one time. In addition to this, I've noticed a typing pattern between you, ''Dadx2mj'' and ''TherealDadx2mj''. Both of you type with 2 spaces in between your sentences and until recently, ''TheReaIDadx2mj'' typed with 1 space, now he has conformed to the double space method. ''Dadx2mj'' on the traxxas forums seems to consistantly use 1 space in between his sentences. Now, the first two, ''dads'' mentioned also have ''socal'' as their location and the 3rd who is conforming to this double spacing, only says '',CA''. This makes me think that ''Dadx2mj'' and ''TherealDadx2mj'' are both the same person and that ''TheRealDadx2mj'' is a third person seprate from the other two.

Just a very crazy theory
Looks like Res has gotten fed up with it and couldnt take it anymore.[sm=bananahead.gif]
Dad, "TheRealDad", and "DaddyDadofthe5thdimension", you guys have no business being here stirring the pot,
when it cleary seems that NOBODY HERE likes you....lots of people in this thread knows you from a
different forum.

Well guys Ive done all I can do for now.[&o]
Old 02-12-2011, 08:58 PM
ReaperGN

Cry everyone a river. If its was a verbal argent you might be able to win but with text your very limited on what you can do.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:27 PM
srtracer

oh man, this is so dam tasty i might just faint

Old 02-12-2011, 11:54 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

ThunderbirdJunkie lol'd so hard he pooped a little.

Time to crank up some SLAYER and start up the REVOlution[&:]

Watchin' this thread like a HAWK, 'cuz one of two things is gonna happen;
Either somebody's gonna infect the Traxxas forums with the RCU SPIRIT, or we're gonna see the SLEDGE(ban)HAMMER come down on the VILLAINs[&:]

(yeah, that was a stretch)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.