Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Phoenix ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 11:55 AM
panhndl
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix ?

I have tried to figure out how to lower flaps on any of the models but can't seem to get it to work. I have the tx that came with the sim hooked up. It says something like flaps 2-6 on a tab on the lower right side of the screen when I load a new model, but I can't seem to get anything to work.

Anyone how to engage flaps on the models?

BTW, I've tried several different planes and jets to see if maybe some have flaps and some don't. No luck.

Thanks
Old 02-11-2011, 07:54 PM
tmaucher

Default RE: Phoenix ?

I had to go into the setup area of the sim and set the flap up on my dx7. I dont think they work if you do the simple setup on initial installation of the sim on your computer. Unistall and then reinstall the sim or at least the controller. good luck
Old 02-13-2011, 04:36 PM
rcflyingnut
My Feedback: (9)

I have the Phoenix sim that comes with the DX5e. The flaps work on the 2 and 8 number keys on your keyboard (pretty sure that's correct). Not the most convienent, but ..... Choose a plane that has flaps and get it close to you. Hit the 2 and 8 key and you will see the flaps work. I fly Futaba, but never connected my radio because I have the DX5e.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:43 AM
nitro208ca

I've had that problem with hpeonix and i use a DX6I.
Here is the trick to get flaps working
1)Go into your controller program(not the sim) and set the flaps to (+100)
2) In the sim re-cal your transmitter.While in the cali setting of the program make sure it is detecting the flaps switch
3)In the sim setting asign the flap channel

This will make the flaps work normally.Iknow that when you put the (+100) to flaps it will work in the sim in reverse so they will go down.

Thats what i have to do with my DX6I and hopefully it works for yours