Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Whats a fair price for this truck?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 07:40 PM
nitrohead803
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats a fair price for this truck?

Thanks for the heads up but my lttle guy has laid claim to the truck!
ORIGINAL: Sigma.40

Sounds like your keeping it, but, I have to agree with the second poster. Craigslist is the BEST place to sell R/Cs. I just sold my XXX-T, Stampede and Evader on CL today and I only put the ad up yesterday. I also got my asking price, which unknown to me at the time was just a little high. I've had similar luck in the past with my Emaxx, Rustler and other Evader.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:48 AM
lez1troubles

Good on the little guy.mini mechanic.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:41 AM
Scottgir

ORIGINAL: nitrohead803

Thanks for the heads up but my lttle guy has laid claim to the truck!
ORIGINAL: Sigma.40

Sounds like your keeping it, but, I have to agree with the second poster. Craigslist is the BEST place to sell R/Cs. I just sold my XXX-T, Stampede and Evader on CL today and I only put the ad up yesterday. I also got my asking price, which unknown to me at the time was just a little high. I've had similar luck in the past with my Emaxx, Rustler and other Evader.
That's the best. I have a crawler with a garbage truck body on it (doesn't crawl well because it's too top heavy) but my 3 year old LOVES garbage trucks for some reason. I will never be able to sell/trade that truck now LOL.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:26 PM
nitroholic

I would try ebay,or atleast try and find one simmilar to yours and see what they want.I wouldn't post a beat tire on craigs list,or here.Before craigs list i'd run an add in the paper.Atleast someone local or even travelers,or not real far away can call you,listed here people just want to trade,craigs list,wanna just see what your house contains.For their next break in.People have done that in the rural area i live at.So as far as craigs,meet the person to show it to them,A SAFE PLACE!!!!! Like a police station.I'm not joking,like that person,old man met some one and it turned out,there were others in the vehical,this old guy opens his trunk to show them,gets stabed to death in broad day light.Robbed of course.