Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

No Traxxas

Old 02-18-2011, 03:38 PM
hoosier_rc_nut
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Traxxas

I'm sure I'll have like 50 people asking me, "who cares? This is rcu not traxxas." but if anyone here has an account on traxxas's community board then I have a question for you. Since traxxas took their site down a couple of days ago for maintenance have you been able to log into the community boards? I was logged in before they took the site down, but since they put it back up I'm no longer logged in and now I can't get traxxas to let me log back in. As always thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:49 PM
sloppyG

Default RE: No Traxxas

they probably are bringing out some mind blasting new model and that's why the site is down
Old 02-18-2011, 04:03 PM
hoosier_rc_nut

ORIGINAL: sloppyG

they probably are bringing out some mind blasting new model and that's why the site is down
The site is up and working, it just won't let me log into the community part of the site (i.e. the community tab at the top of the home page), so that's what I was asking about....
Old 02-18-2011, 04:03 PM
ElectricGuy007

Oh goodie maybe a rustler with truggy tires and call it TAXXXES XXX-DOUBLE R-XXX....DELUXE EDITION..
Im sorry I couldnt resist....[sm=50_50.gif]
Hey the smiley faces are working on RCU again..wonder how long?
Old 02-18-2011, 04:26 PM
moe7404

i wish i knew what traxxas was like BEFORE i bought traxxas. any one that thinks they can tel me to not use alcohol, best think again.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:57 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Wow haha I saw the title and thought it would be another anti-Traxxas bashing fest. If the site is down for maitenance then I would suggest just giving it time and checkin in from time to time, all you can do anyway, right?

Now that people HAVE seen Traxxas in the title tho, I think it will turn into an anti-thread and go completely off-topic in ....3.......2.......1........GO!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:02 PM
TIGER76

Probally still doing maintenance then i expect.
Nothing wrong with traxxas in my eyes tbh
Old 02-18-2011, 05:15 PM
ElectricGuy007

ORIGINAL: HimmlerHimself

Wow haha I saw the title and thought it would be another anti-Traxxas bashing fest. If the site is down for maitenance then I would suggest just giving it time and checkin in from time to time, all you can do anyway, right?

Now that people HAVE seen Traxxas in the title tho, I think it will turn into an anti-thread and go completely off-topic in ....3.......2.......1........GO!
I got my watch here....I give it less than 5 minutes...
Give it time...the traxxas fanboys will be here sooner or later...
If the traxxas forum is down, "Dad"'s gonna come back.[&o]
Old 02-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Shabbernigdo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the traxxas mods finally lost there minds and mass banned everyone.

for real tho there prolly just working on the forum server.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:05 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Traxxas sucks.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:26 PM
FahrtAutoRC

ORIGINAL: proanti1
Traxxas sucks.
lmao

ElectricGuy007

I got my watch here....I give it less than 5 minutes...
Give it time...the traxxas fanboys will be here sooner or later...
If the traxxas forum is down, "Dad"'s gonna come back.
I hear if you say his name three times in one thread he will appear, watch it lol

As far as all the anti-Traxxas stuff going around, it's pointless. It is as pointless as Ford V Chevy, ya know? Some people (myself included) think Traxxas is great. I for one think they are even better with reliable electronics and proper tuning. Others just don't like em. Either way it is fairly childish, the ones that come in and militantly support them or oppose them, complete with name-calling and high-horse riding. O well though, that IS the way of the internet lol

Old 02-18-2011, 06:47 PM
rc awesome

Traxxas is a good company, there customer support is great, and their products are very duable.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:43 AM
hoosier_rc_nut

ORIGINAL: TIGER76

Ya well if you have a problem with traxxas that's your business, but don't jack my thread talking about it. I started this thread trying to figure out why I couldn't log onto traxxas's community forums, not to listen to a bunch of people whine about why they don't like traxxas.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:14 AM
TIGER76

ORIGINAL: hoosier_rc_nut

Ya well if you have a problem with traxxas that's your business, but don't jack my thread talking about it. I started this thread trying to figure out why I couldn't log onto traxxas's community forums, not to listen to a bunch of people whine about why they don't like traxxas.
what u spouting on about hoosier either you cant read well or just plain dumb check the sig dude pede maxx is it sinking in yet? dont be a internet warrior m8
Old 02-19-2011, 06:35 AM
sloppyG

have you recently posted anything with "sucks" or "crap" in the body of the message?

maybe you've been banned
Old 02-19-2011, 08:32 AM
cheezer1222
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: hoosier_rc_nut

Tiger wasn't complaining about Traxxas, and besides, your question has already been answered:

...If the site is down for maitenance then I would suggest just giving it time and checkin in from time to time, all you can do anyway, right?
Old 02-19-2011, 09:18 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: ElectricGuy007

Oh goodie maybe a rustler with truggy tires and call it TAXXXES XXX-DOUBLE R-XXX....DELUXE EDITION..
Im sorry I couldnt resist....[sm=50_50.gif]
Hey the smiley faces are working on RCU again..wonder how long?
nah will be a rip off of what jang did and slap truggy tires on a pede 4X4 with a wing and truggy body.
They would probably call it the Rustler 4x4 TE
and of course sell one without the wing , with standard ST tires, and sell it as a standard rustler 4X4
Old 02-19-2011, 11:55 AM
hoosier_rc_nut

ok so I quoted the wrong person! mistakes happen! point was I didn't start this thread for people to whine about how much they don't like traxxas and the quote above is the reason why I said what I said and I stand by it.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:59 AM
TIGER76

Alsorted now thankyou for the pm hoosier
Old 02-19-2011, 02:04 PM
BKoz559
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If your concerned about the Traxxas website, perhaps contact them directly and ask your question. Go right to the source.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:50 PM
hoosier_rc_nut

ORIGINAL: BKoz559

If your concerned about the Traxxas website, perhaps contact them directly and ask your question. Go right to the source.
That would be a great idea! Problem is the only tech support I found on their site was for their products, and not the page itself, so I'm not sure who to contact
Old 02-19-2011, 03:22 PM
TIGER76

seems like quite a few members over there are having the same login problem hoosier []

[link=http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?8904137-i-want-my-account-back]http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?8904137-i-want-my-account-back[/link]

also
they told me to wait on the webmaster to fix it he has been real busy with the site upgrade and trying to get the site up and trying to handle all the emails from everyone that cant get their names to work and having problems, they said wait and keep trying to log in and see if it works it will get down though,
They may have deleted there user database or something you may have to signup a new account or get hold of the webmaster over there.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:11 PM
moe7404

to:TIGER76 if you think traxxas is great. read there site rules, at one place they TELL you to not use alcohol. its one thing to say you cant talk about alcohol on the site, iam ok with that, its something else to TELL you CANT use alcohol. I WISH I HAD NEVER BOUGHT traxxas
Old 02-20-2011, 03:25 PM
moe7404

to: hoosier_rc_nut you should know by now that if you open the door you will not be the only one going through it. this is what happens on web sites. other wise why DO we have web sites, to let just one person talk? of course common since should allways be used.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:19 PM
hoosier_rc_nut

ORIGINAL: moe7404

to: hoosier_rc_nut you should know by now that if you open the door you will not be the only one going through it. this is what happens on web sites. other wise why DO we have web sites, to let just one person talk? of course common since should allways be used.
And maybe a little common courtesy? Or is that too much to ask for?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.