Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
Reload this Page >

need prop driver for os Max III .15

Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

need prop driver for os Max III .15

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 08:28 PM
newtech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need prop driver for os Max III .15

I am refinishing a DeBolt Rebel and have lost the cast aluminum prop driver for my OS Max III .15 engine. Anyone have a worn out black cylinder Max III laying around that I could buy the prop driver from? After getting my 100% RV-7A flying I am going back and finishing up all the models in my basement. After the Rebel there is:

Debolt Champ - refinish
Sterling Tri-Pacer kit RC-1
Bridi Super Kaos (have Lee K&B 60 engine)
3 different sizes of my Sky Terrier design
Sterling profile P-51 U/C (have Green Head K&B engine)
Sterling profile Curtis P-40 Tiger Shark (Have McCoy .098 engine)
My Carbon fiber 1/2A Forum contest entry
Carbon fiber RV-7
Old 02-23-2011, 06:20 AM
spaceworm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: need prop driver for os Max III .15

Sorry I can't help with the prop driver. However, my first big U-CONTROL back in 1953 was a Sterling profile P-51 with coupled flaps and a brand new K&B .29 Greenhead engine.[ I still have the engine. Good luck with yours.

My most recent U control was a Ringmaster profile with a K&B .35 RC engine on it. I still have it as well as several newer and older K&B .40's and a .61 and a .65. I guess I like K&B.

Regards, Richard
Old 02-23-2011, 06:27 AM
newtech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need prop driver for os Max III .15

ORIGINAL: spaceworm

Sorry I can't help with the prop driver. However, my first big U-CONTROL back in 1953 was a Sterling profile P-51 with coupled flaps and a brand new K&B .29 Greenhead engine.[ I still have the engine. Good luck with yours.
We have to be about the same age. My P-51 got rebuilt so many times there probably wasn't much of the original balsa left. I couldn't afford the .29 so all of my flying was done with my .19 Green Head. Really wore that one out. My best friend flew a Ringmaster with a Fox .19. Many great memories balancing our planes and everything on our Bicycles while heading to the park on Saturday morning (after Sky King of course).