Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

To our Japanese modelers

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

To our Japanese modelers

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 07:40 PM
lnelson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: To our Japanese modelers

I have customers in Japan and made it a point to email as many as possible to let them know we (Americans) do care and to be sure that their families were all safe and well.  Many emailed back to thank me and to say that while they had lost their homes, cars, etc, they were in good spirits and happy to be alive. They have been very strong given the circumstances. I do intend to do whatever I can do to help support their rebuilding efforts.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:16 PM
ram3500-RCU
My Feedback: (221)

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: lnelson

I have customers in Japan and made it a point to email as many as possible to let them know we (Americans) do care and to be sure that their families were all safe and well. Many emailed back to thank me and to say that while they had lost their homes, cars, etc, they were in good spirits and happy to be alive. They have been very strong given the circumstances. I do intend to do whatever I can do to help support their rebuilding efforts.
Well done lnelson. Seems the situation they are dealing with will get worse, before it gets better, unfortunately. This will take years to recover from.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Experten109/40
My Feedback: (-1)

the Japanese people are remarkable in the way they are handling this. calm, cool, & collected.
I remember watching the aftermath of Katrina, and what the people were doing to each other
there. it was "disturbing" to say the least.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Ron101
My Feedback: (22)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Makes me grateful to be alive. How fast we can have everything stripped from us.
The Japanese people are amazing, so calm and polite at a time like this. It's amazing to watch, my heart goes out to everyone of them in such a hard time.

It's insane to think they had a massive earthquake, tsunami, volcano erupt, now the reactors! Wow... Japan is smaller than California and has all that going on.
How about the workers in those reactors, those guys are so brave. I just don't know if I could go in there knowing that I very well may die. The intire situation is unreal. The videos I've been seeing are just so scarey to watch.

May God comfort you all, I know the U.S. will do all we can to help... I know we are all in hard times, but we should all give whatever we can at this time.

God Bless you all
Ron

My friend sent me this video and I couldn't believe my eyes! it's not like other videos of total destruction, but really shows the power of what was happening at the time of the quake.
check this out:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa0WpKVAn3M&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Old 03-16-2011, 06:34 PM
ram3500-RCU

That is wild to see the ground move that way. You are right, you just don't see it from that vantage point. I would have been very very worried I think. Thanks for sharing it.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:36 PM
blkbird

My prayers go out to the families that have been affected.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:06 AM
ram3500-RCU

I saw over the week end that they are still finding survivors. I pray that more are found in time.