Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Aurora 9 Manual Index

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 09:12 AM
Wayne Miller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aurora 9 Manual Index

Hi,

The Aurora 9 manual has a good Table of Contents, but sometimes I still find it a little difficult to find specifically what I need.

As a result, I went through the manual and put together an index of key words. Some of the items are listed twice or more using different names - such as EPA which would also have a listing as End Point Adjustment.

The reason for doing this to try and cross reference all the different common names so when you want to look something up, it should be easier to find.

This is my first draft, if you have any suggestions, additions, or changes you would like to see incorporated. Please let me know.

The index is attached in PDF format. If you print it two sided, you can trim it and it fits nicely into the back of the manual.

I have also put together a printable programming chart to help find your way through the menus and you can find it here:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10...m.htm#10481073

Hope you find it useful, if so, please let me know.

Fly4Fun,

Wayne
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Ca82592.pdf (66.0 KB, 87 views)
Old 04-18-2011, 05:27 AM
MaineBear

Default RE: Aurora 9 Manual Index

Thanks Wayne for the great index. That was my initial reaction too - that, while the manual was good one doesn't easily/readily locate things without considerable search time. When I encountered this I started writing my search words and page number down on paper for later reference. But, with yours it's going to be a time saver and very grateful that you took the time to put together everything in your index and have offered it to everyone here. Thanks again!

Dick
Old 04-18-2011, 12:40 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Wayne Miller Hi,
The Aurora 9 manual has a good Table of Contents, but sometimes I still find it a little difficult to find specifically what I need.
As a result, I went through the manual and put together an index of key words. Some of the items are listed twice or more using different names - such as EPA which would also have a listing as End Point Adjustment. The reason for doing this to try and cross reference all the different common names so when you want to look something up, it should be easier to find. This is my first draft, if you have any suggestions, additions, or changes you would like to see incorporated. Please let me know. The index is attached in PDF format. If you print it two sided, you can trim it and it fits nicely into the back of the manual. Hope you find it useful, if so, please let me know. Fly4Fun,Wayne
Thank you, added link to your post #1 on FAQ page.

Alan T.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Wayne Miller

Hi Alan,

Glad I was able to contribute. Keep up the great work.

Fly4Fun,

Wayne
Old 04-21-2011, 04:23 PM
TES

Thanks Wayne for your work. With the key words I had no problem findind what I was looking for. This is a geat index.

Taking time to help others my friend, Thanks Tom
Old 04-23-2011, 06:16 PM
Wayne Miller

Hi,

I have just added a link in post number 1 to a printable programming chart for the Aurora 9. This chart will allow you to navigate through the Aurora 9 screens on paper before you turn the transmitter on.

Hopefully you will find it useful.

Fly4Fun,

Wayne
Old 05-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Wayne Miller

Hi,

I have added more key words to the index in post #1, such as how to find Resetting and Deleting a model.

Hope you are finding the index useful.

Fly4Fun,

Wayne