Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Glow Engines
Reload this Page >

OS 120 Surpass 2, where do I get spares?

Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

OS 120 Surpass 2, where do I get spares?

Old 04-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Fly-Bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS 120 Surpass 2, where do I get spares?

I have an OS 120 Surpass 2 with the C13 Carb.

I need to find where I can get a rear Crank Gasket, C13 Carb Gaskets and diaphram if possible or needed and o ring gaskets plus I need any replaceable gaskets or Pumparts. Plus where can I get a new C13 carb and pump?

Can anyone help me find where to get the OSspares as this engine is no nolonger supported by their agents and they cannot service it for me.

Engine runs like a clockwork but recently it has started to spray or leak fuel around the Carb / pump on the pressure side when running at higher than idle RPM. Higher the RPM the more the leak.

I suspect it is a gasket seal or around the pump pressure out nipple.It is so fine a leak that I can see it in general but cannot see clearly the exact point of the leak.

Fuelpipe from Pump to Carb is fine, no pin hole leak in it and even trued trplacing this fuel pipe to be sure.

Need at minimum the rear Crank case / pumpgasket as i tore it taking it off to inspect.

Your combined help very much appreciated - this si a really good engine and i want to keep it that wayt if i can

Thanks
Fly-Bird
Old 04-14-2012, 05:25 AM
robertwilkerson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OS 120 Surpass 2, where do I get spares?

Sorry about the late post I have carbs and pumps for this motor carb and pump $125.oo shipped
Old 04-14-2012, 06:33 AM
earlwb

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: OS 120 Surpass 2, where do I get spares?

Have you tried contacting Hobby Services? They do the repairs for OS engines in the USA.
http://www.hobbyservices.com/index.html
You can make the flat gaskets using card stock paper and a new X-Acto knife blade and some patience. I have done it numerous times, they work great.
I save some of the post card like junk mail I get just for this purpose too.
O-rings, it is possible there are some O-rings that fit Ok from other sources. I bouight some assorted boxes of O-rings from Harbor Freight a while back and they have worked good most of the time. For the engines with real tiny O-rings, you can go to a watch repair shop and find the O-rings, as they use them on the watches a lot. There are several online sources for O-rings, if you have a good idea of the measurements too. But you might have to order more than one or two though.