Community
Search
Notices
Unusual R/C Discuss Airships, Blimps, LTA, VTOL, Ground Effect Vehicles, Hovercaft and more.

Flying Thingz????

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 10:09 PM
IFlyEm35
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flying Thingz????

Are they still in business? I have sent a couple messages from their web site but haven't gotten a reply. There also isn't any contact phone number. Not overly interested in giving out my card information to a company I cannot communicate with.

Anyone have a number for them?

Thanks!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:24 PM
davidgeorge212

Default RE: Flying Thingz????

Their websight looks like its still up and running great but I dont see a phone # either. I bought a lawnmower kit maybe 2 years ago but havent dealt with them since then
Old 04-27-2011, 03:11 AM
kevin3

You can pay your money, as I did, over a year ago and to date, ( NO KIT, NO ANSWER TO EMAILS AND NO REFUND ) WARNING
Old 04-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Spacewalker 1
My Feedback: (8)

I don't understand why a company would maintain a web site and not respond to inquiries if they are a legitimate business. I have made several attempts to contact them over the last couple of years. There use to be a phone number on their old web site and I would get a recording saying someone would be back in touch with me but that never happened. Then they redid their web site (2011) which looks very nice but there isn't a phone number or an address to contact them. When you e-mail them you get an "auto reply" saying they will be in touch. I have never heard back from them even after 4 - 5 attempts to contact them. They do have all the ordering information on their web site but buyer beware!! I would not send them any money. If anyone out there has a Flying Dog House they would like to part with please contact me. Our club is in need of one for our annual air show.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:59 AM
kevin3

I'm sorry to say I'm not the only one to send Flying Things????????(*@*%_) Money and get nothing, I've had emails from about 12 people trying to get there money back, and a lot more trying to get there orders all in the UK, It looks like the new web site is just one big con, as you say buyer beware! it's on longer a legitimate business.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:25 AM
Spacewalker 1

There must be someone this could be reported to so this web site could be shut down. It would seem there should be some form of fraud being committed here.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:09 PM
charlie111

Don't know why your having problems with your site.But I have never used them? Talk to Iron Eagle .He gave me some sites that were very dependable
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq48192.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	1600241  
Old 04-28-2011, 05:23 AM
Spacewalker 1

Not sure what you are talking about!!. It's not my site, it's Flying Thingz's site with no contact information.
Check out, www.flyingthingz.com
Old 04-28-2011, 08:23 AM
kevin3

Hi Spacewalker 1,
I'm sorry but I never said it was your site, I fully understand It's Flying Thingz's and was run by someone by the name of Spiro, I did find Spiro's Email address <[email protected]>and He answered my email the same day, But me said The Company was sold. The new owners name is Tony and he is still in business, (I wonder if it's making kits, building web sits, or just taking our cash for nothing, as you can email him but never get a reply) His new web site now says Awaiting Payment on my order, But my receipt and my bank and paypal all show Iv'e Paid. ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU SEND MONEY YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
Old 04-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Spacewalker 1

Sorry Kevin. I was responding to Charlie111. I think there is some type of confusion on what the problem is.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:07 AM
Marvinf14
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HEY MY R/C COMMUNITY:
Does any one knows WWW.FLYINGTHINGZ.COM , My fellow PILOTS I need help here: I placed an order on Date:Sep 19, 2014 Time: 15:17:17 PDT Status:Completed, after three weeks i contacted through FLYINTHINGZ page MR Diaz, Tony, which I believe is owner of Flyingthingz, October 16th(3 weeks later) asking why I have not received my three items ordered, which are the Witch, Mower and Snoopy House totaling $445.00 and this is his response "I should have it figured out somehow by Monday afternoon. I've had some challenges the last few months, and got a little behind, and with a sudden influx of orders, PayPal decided to see what was going on, and asked for proof of shipment on several recent orders." Ok so I figure Mr Tony, got behind, no biggie i'll receive my items soon, nooooooooooooooo thats not the case, see my fellow pilots Paypal sent me an "Track your package at UPS, tracking number ZR25A820397160782." But when one clicks in UPS this tracking number states:"A UPS shipping label has been created, once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated". Ok I waited a week or two, then i started contacting Mr Diaz cause i have not received yet my order,but guess what my fellow pilots, he will not answer the Google Subscriber Phone service nor my emails to his FLYINGTHINGS Page nor the one in PAYPAL, its now almost 2 full months with no repy from Mr Diaz, then I checked in RCU and Ripoff Report , now i believe I lost my $445 dollars and he is been doing this to other PILOTS, if anyone knows him personally please let him know i would like to receive my items since i know he wont give money back as he has done so to other customer which hasnt received anyting yet in 2 years
Old 12-16-2014, 11:08 AM
Marvinf14

I wish i would have seen this here before now im out my money
Old 12-16-2014, 02:51 PM
charlie111

I'm having a Problem with PayPal Ordered 3 e.s.c.s ? But, No record of it!
Old 12-17-2014, 01:43 AM
kevin3

Hi I'm sorry to hear your story but as I said back in 2011 the new web site is just one big con, as you say in the US buyer beware! it's on longer a legitimate busines, I never got my kit or my money back just bull**** from this man, I was also told at the time that me had also coned over 60 UK modelers out of there hard cash, as for PayPal I was told I had run out of time to get payed by them thats how this con works, so dont wast time get on to PayPal now and ask for your money back, and I hope your not to late.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:23 AM
Marvinf14

Hey Kevin3 Yes unfortunately its to late now, i understand custom works takes a little longer than usual cookie cutters, i gave him the benefit of doubt with him been busy, thats my call for not doing anything sooner, but, at least im letting paypal know so they can stop him and close his account, i wont stop untill paypal make his life somewhat hard, he's lucky he lives in California im way out in Miami, FL
Old 12-17-2014, 11:33 AM
kevin3

Hi Marvinf14 I'm sorry to hear that it's to late to get your money back from PayPal but as I said thats how the con works, I spent a long time trying to get PayPal to close his account but was told he just changes his name and PayPal cannot stop payment to his bank account, but I never found out why PayPal stoped talking to me If you can stop him I wish you luck.Kev
Old 06-05-2015, 04:46 PM
aerojack
My Feedback: (172)

I am curious, was thimking of placing an order. Did any of you ever get your items?
Old 06-05-2015, 07:04 PM
charlie111

I Just use PayPal & have had excellant response on All Items Purchased! Finally Finished See Both Flight Tests on You Tube 1st time out Collar moved Increasing Pitch Off the Scale 2nd. Held Neg. Pitch put in for Autorotating! Wings overpowered servo Watch for Next time Out 3rd.Times a CHARM! I have a Vid. Here & Both on You Tube Very close to Lifting! Dropped about 5 lbs. of Junk Oak axles = Baseball bat,Steerng Bellcrank Linkage & servo,4 3" Mags & Rubber tires,3' of 3/16 Steel round stock & a Handfull of wheel collars! Also removed Boat shrink wrap over Balsa & Most of Balsa Covering.Replacing with Monocoat film.I think you'll agree? That it is Destined to FLY! Bought batteries around Xmas & have yet to get a Charger? 4 second Short During build burnt 80 amp red brick esc & about 4ft. of Ext. chord in Wing .When a Friend got + & - Crossed on Wing Plug! Actually motors were slowing on #2 Test Sorry to Hear of Your Loses! Actually R/C version is Demonstrator for E.V. carrier Using Auto as Cockpit/Power supply! Oh Look under Charles Glazebrook on You Tube Also see Hillers Hornet & Bell & Hiller 1st videos!
Old 06-05-2015, 10:55 PM
kevin3

please do not order I have heard from over 100 people that paid this joker and got FAll, apart that is bull ****, it's in the post Ect, than nothing more, as I said at the time paypal cannot help you as your money goes into his bank its all a con.
Regards Kev
Old 06-05-2015, 10:55 PM
aerojack

Charlie111, I think your posting in the wrong thread, this thread is about flying aircraft from flyinthingz .com and not getting what was paid for
Old 06-05-2015, 10:56 PM
aerojack

repeat

Last edited by aerojack; 06-06-2015 at 06:43 AM.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:20 PM
kevin3

Sorry but I was just warning anyone that flyinthingz .com is a con, I was sent an Email asking me ( Did any of you ever get your items?) and I'm sorry to say NO WE NEVER, I think you need to read the rest of the posts first.
Kev
Old 06-06-2015, 03:05 AM
charlie111

I only do Bussiness with Hobby King & Other Companies that are reputable. My Project was Paid for in Full by Pay Pal see it on Youtube Self rotating wing SRW under Charles Glazebrook Bought many parts & Had no problems Spent about 900.00 to Build it with 6 channel Radio & 2 Brushless motors Typhoon 2W-23,2 80 Amp Red Brick escs Must see E.V. carrier R/C version
Old 08-24-2015, 08:02 AM
rccrazedman
My Feedback: (10)

Hobby king I would be very careful with two. do a search about them you will find many many people had problems and at times lost there money with them as well. I also once made an order to hobby kind which took me 4 months to get my order.

Last edited by rccrazedman; 08-24-2015 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:50 AM
charlie111

I've had Good Luck with Them (Hobby King) Paying through PayPal Might have Helped? They Stand behind Sales made threw Them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.