Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

rc10gt

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 12:14 PM
jakerz04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rc10gt

Well I recieved an rc10gt that my uncle bought used and never ran it, so he gave it to me , or gave it to me temperarily to get running and cleaned up.. it had the o.s. .18 max engine on it and i have had one experience with nitro in my life and it wasnt good, kept me away from nitro for 2 years. Anyways it like came natural with this engine i got it tuned in like 15 mins and it has been amazing for a week but on the slow side, I came to realize that it would be going wheelies but the huge off road tires on it from the last owner caught no traction, I was burning out the tires like no other! but i was just running on pavement and the left dog bone is popping out about once to three times per tank and i stripped the diff gear (so i think) i have yet to tear the tranny down overall fun truck with the original black bent up chassis