Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

pitstop-shop.nl any good? (hopefully yes...)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

pitstop-shop.nl any good? (hopefully yes...)

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 11:05 PM
tdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pitstop-shop.nl any good? (hopefully yes...)

anyoneboughtfrom them before?

i have ordered (and pe-paid) some parts from there,and although everything seemed to be in stocksomething actually wasn't.

did i mentioned 30 euros for fast shipping???

e-mail replies look automated with something like "we will look into your request/order as soon as possible."

this sucks.it's beenalmost 2weeks and who knows how much longer i have to wait...... i wouldn't even thinkto order from anyone if it wasn't in stock.....

normally i wouldn't care but this orderis something over200euro which makes me kinda nervous.

i have ordered things around the globe and ebayfor years. this has not happened before. i got at least a hand written e-mail from others with some info or estimate.

what would you do ?

wait ? (suppose you know them and they are ok)

ask for arefund today?

paypal complaint?

damn....i hate this.

Old 06-05-2011, 12:03 AM
joester

Default RE: pitstop-shop.nl any good? (hopefully yes...)

Just wait a bit longer, I live in the Netherlands(where TPS is based) and I've ordererd before from them.
There good guys to deal with but they have very recently moved to a new shop with showroom, so evrything takes a bit longer dan usual.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:07 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've had mixed experiences having ordered a few times. My main thing is that occasionally he doesn't tell you he doesn't have something in stock, and never answers the phone, so you never knoew if it'll be weeks or months. Having said that, the prices are good, no mistakes have ever been made, special instructions have always been followed and I have largely been satisfied. Take that as you will.

I don't know if things have improved since my last order about a year and a half ago...
Old 06-05-2011, 02:11 AM
tdriver

ORIGINAL: Foxy

I've had mixed experiences having ordered a few times. My main thing is that occasionally he doesn't tell you he doesn't have something in stock, and never answers the phone, so you never knoew if it'll be weeks or months. Having said that, the prices are good, no mistakes have ever been made, special instructions have always been followed and I have largely been satisfied. Take that as you will.

I don't know if things have improved since my last order about a year and a half ago...

i guess nothing has changed.... what was the longest you had to wait?
i'm waiting for an engine btw.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:40 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The only thing that went over a month, never did arrive and was eventually cancelled, but it was a rare hand built exhaust pipe in my case, so I'm not that surprised it proved hard to get at a time when the manufacturer of said pipe was in a transitional phase. Just keep trying to call, eventually you'll get someone. They're good guys I think, just a little slack maybe...