Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Traxxas link 2.4Ghz

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 12:42 PM
khclodbuster
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas link 2.4Ghz

I have a traxxas 1/16 e-revo that came with the 2.4 Ghz traxxas link radio and receiver. What i want to do is get another reciever and put it in my traxxas rustler vxl. But will any traxxas link work with my radio ? How does that work, cuz before with the older set up you had crystals and all you had to do is match them up but with the new traxxas link set up how does that work?
Old 06-10-2011, 02:37 PM
thehuntingterminator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Traxxas link 2.4Ghz

you must buy another Traxxas Link receiver, put it into your Rustler, then bind it. to do this check your owner's mannual or call Traxxas's help line, available on their website. it works by memorizing which receivers are bound to it, then only communicating to those receivers. it won't communicate with others, hence why 2.4ghz doesn't interfere, even with the same branded receiver of another non-bound vehicle. it has a 20 model memory, meaning you can hook up to 20 receivers to it.