Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Exceed RC G2

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 02:04 PM
mvn1982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exceed RC G2

Ijust purchased a Exceed RC G2, and I am pretty new to this. Ithought I would be just able to learn how to fly it as i went but that hasn't worked out for me so far. Ihave only been able to get the heli off the ground a few times but havent felt to comfortable getting it more than a couple inches off the ground at a time. I wasn't expecting it to be so complicated when i purchased it and now Ifeel that I might have bought more helicopter than I can handle now with my limited skill level. Is there a website that I can go to that will explain all the terms and settings for heli's? I don't want to give up trying to learn how to fly it, but Iam feeling a little frustrated now. Also when Iput the throttle above 60% the tail rotor shakes back and forth...what is the best way to fix this?? Any replies will be greatly appriciated as I am completely new to 3D heli's. Thanks.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Forum support1

Default RE: Exceed RC G2

Hi

can you use a voltmeter and check your battery maybe one of the cells is death.

Eric
Old 06-17-2011, 09:44 PM
hvhooch

Buy a 6 channel simulator....and practice...practice...practice........it will take a good couple of weeks or so to get used to flying 6 channel......also look at youtube.........very use stuff to learn......make sure all linkage is straight and not bent........check the pitch on blades......check everything.....buy a crash kit.....check trims.......make sure the are set right........start off with 50% throttle........make sure tail is adjusted at this point.......not spinning and you have a good hold......then a little more power......a couple of inches off ground you should be able to adjust trims...but do this slowly on a flat surface in an open area......once you have heli trimmed out...start hopping.........do this for a week.....then go fowards a little.....tail in..........land...keep doing this..........the rst will come to you......it takes alot of time and patience to become a good flyer.......watch the videos that Xheli make......all of them.......ou can learn alot from those guys.........
Old 06-17-2011, 09:51 PM
hvhooch

check your gain on the TX.........too much will make tail jerk back and forth........RUDD MIX.....I think it is the left knob.....all the way to the left will make tail jerky.........I keep mine at about 9 o'clock or so......you will know when its right....