Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Lander LEDF68-1AP and LEDF68-A query

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Lander LEDF68-1AP and LEDF68-A query

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 10:30 AM
simonta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lander LEDF68-1AP and LEDF68-A query

Hi there

I recently saw a Lander EDF for sale on ebay. It was billed as an LEDF68-1AP by the seller who described it as an aluminium alloy fan. I wasn’t sure what the ‘P’ meant (having seen LEDF68-1A before), but at a later date read on a forum that the ‘P’ stands for plastic. I queried this with the seller that maintained that he/she was selling an aluminium alloy fan.

Uncertain, I contacted Lander which responded by saying: ”….the LEDF68-1AP means the EDF is plastic body , the LEDF68-A means the EDF body is Metal material”. I guess the manufacturer must be right! But the ebay seller maintained that it was an all-metal fan.

Has anyone had any experience with both of these fans LEDF68-1A and the LEDF68-1AP? I’d be interested in hearing your comments.

simonta
Old 07-08-2011, 11:16 AM
jetster81

Default RE: Lander LEDF68-1AP and LEDF68-A query

I have a metal shroud with cf fan 90mm unit for 10 cells and it performs very well, It came balanced and ready to run and puts out about 10lb of thrust when the cells are fresh.

reccomended
Old 07-09-2011, 12:24 AM
simonta

Default RE: Lander LEDF68-1AP and LEDF68-A query

ORIGINAL: jetster81

I have a metal shroud with cf fan 90mm unit for 10 cells and it performs very well, It came balanced and ready to run and puts out about 10lb of thrust when the cells are fresh.

reccomended
Thanks for your comment jetster81... but do you know the difference between the Lander LEDF68-1AP and the LEDF68-1A? What does the 'P' mean? How do these two fans differ?

simonta