Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

MST-1 or XXX-NT

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2003, 05:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MST-1 or XXX-NT

Im gonna get a Stadium truck soon, and these are the cars i am considering. The Mugen MST-1, and the Losi XXX-NT Drak edition. Which car would be better? Pros an cons of each? Also, what is the best price i can get for these cars, especially the Mugen. I might get the kit with the MT-12 engine, so what is the best price for this truck?
thanks
Old 08-17-2003, 01:27 PM
whitexj
My Feedback: (1)

Default MST-1 or XXX-NT

If you have mst-1 parts available to you, then get it. Its basically an upgraded xxxnt thats way more durable. The only thing that stops me from selling my NT and gettin one is the parts factor!
Old 08-17-2003, 05:05 PM
1stPlaceRace

Default MST-1 or XXX-NT

I thought about getting the MST 1 but lately thee have been several items made available for the NT that made a huge difference in its handling and durability. I just cant say enough about the native racing 2 piece aluminum upper deck for the NT. It makes servo access super easy. Aluminum stuff I have added ,brake clips, break hub, rear pivot, nose plate, battery box. These items have made my truck way tougher and the extra weight is no big deal. I have a JT racing machined aluminum lightweight chassis on the way also. It is over 7 oz lighter than stock and should make up for all the other weight. Stan www.1stplacerace.com
Old 08-17-2003, 09:42 PM

Default MST-1 or XXX-NT

Im leaning towards the mst-1. What is the best price i can get on one of them?
Old 08-18-2003, 10:10 PM
Wild Gopher

Default MST-1 or XXX-NT

i got my MST-1 off ebay for $140 as a rolling chassis. What A deal !!!!!!! This truck is so bad ass. I have put my MT-12 from my street car in this and what a difference. This car is a very strong competitor, only drawback like everyone else said is parts availability. JT now makes a Mugen lightweight chassis and Ratzas makes a carbon fiber upper deck for the Mugen.
Old 08-19-2003, 05:06 AM

Default MST-1 or XXX-NT

ok i think ill end up with the mugen... but whats the best site to buy from if i cant find one on ebay?