Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

set up help!

Old 07-23-2011, 10:30 AM
Fudge
My Feedback: (104)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default set up help!

I need help setting up my heli, I think it is all there, and hooked up right but for some reason the swash isn't moving as it should!
This is the first heli I tried to set up myself, and no luck, I'm looking for someone who may help me set it up so I could do it myself next time!
any helpers?
I live in Fairport, NY which is in the Rochester area, and am willing to come to your place if necessary!
Old 07-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: set up help!

Is your swash moving at all and just not in the right directions? You may have to go back into your swash menu and reverse some of the numbers and/or reverse the directions of one or more servo's. What exactly is the swash servo's doing with each stick movement? Start with the elevator servo, then the aerilon servo, then the aux servo.

Mark
Old 07-23-2011, 11:43 AM
drobin

What kind of helicopter is it?
Old 07-23-2011, 06:10 PM
Fudge

ORIGINAL: Aframomum

Is your swash moving at all and just not in the right directions? You may have to go back into your swash menu and reverse some of the numbers and/or reverse the directions of one or more servo's. What exactly is the swash servo's doing with each stick movement? Start with the elevator servo, then the aerilon servo, then the aux servo.

Mark
The swash is moving right just not the right sticks, here is what I have: left stick, when moved up moves the swash forward, and throttle goes up, when moved down, throttle goes down, and swash moves backwards. When move left to right tail functions as it is supposed to! Right stick, left to right movement, moves the swash left to right, as it is supposed to, but up and down movement, moves thee swash up and down, changing the pitch.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:11 PM
Fudge

ORIGINAL: drobin

What kind of helicopter is it?
The heli is a Trex 450 pro, with a 3G flyabarless system, and a Ar6110e rx, the radio is a Spektrum DX8!
Old 07-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Fudge

thanx guys thanx to Bob O on HeliFreak, I got the answer, my elevator servo was reversed!