Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

my poor dog :(

Old 07-29-2011, 11:58 AM
electricrc68
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my poor dog :(

ORIGINAL: Paul_BB

ORIGINAL: electricrc68

haha he got used to it? wow! why did he need it for three months and what wound was it?
Oh, nothing serious, a little wound on his belly, but each time we took his E. collar away he made it worse. So at last we waited a long time before taking his collar away just to be sure. He is a Fox Terrier, and these little dogs are cute but pretty nervous.
oh okay. always good to be sure.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:58 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if i was in the country, i would have put a bullet through one of my dog's head today. no question about it.

i couldnt say that about a person.... well...
Old 07-29-2011, 02:09 PM
electricrc68
Banned

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

if i was in the country, i would have put a bullet through one of my dog's head today. no question about it.

i couldnt say that about a person.... well...
if you did....i'd put a bullet through your head.

Old 07-29-2011, 05:15 PM
meef rustler

Wow, pyschopath. Anyone who says they would put a bullet into someone's head needs their head checked out. Seriously...
Old 07-30-2011, 07:02 AM
electricrc68
Banned

if he put a bullet through a dogs head, hes gonna get one too. maybe you might get one too just for being an ass. call me a psychopath i really don't care.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:59 AM
meef rustler

He can put a bullet through a dog's head all he wants. You probably don't have a gun, you probably do not know how to operate a firearm, and youe the don't have the balls to do it. Especially if you cry over a dog. You need some therapy.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:29 AM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think he needs to put a bullet in his own head if he does not like animals or wants to mistreat them . I dont care for cats but we have one and she has taken a liken to me of course .lol It was malled by a dog and my girfriend took it in 6 months ago till it healed but i knew it was not going to leave. I told my girlfriend about this thread and she said to put vicks vapor rub on a dogs ripped paw ,it helps the wound to heal and dogs dont like the taste of the vicks and wont lick it. joe
Old 07-30-2011, 09:37 AM
electricrc68
Banned

joebahl- thanks for the tip. and you are right. he deserves a bullet through his head if he wants to mistreat innocent animals.
meef rustler- you are an idiot you know that? go to hell *******.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:41 AM
joebahl

ORIGINAL: meef rustler

meef rustler, many people have a dog as a best companion. my friends aren't worth **** and my brother either. and why do you care what i do? maybe i come on here? what does it matter to you? its not affecting your life in any way is it? i like animals MUCH MUCH more than humans. **** you meef. **** you.
Well, if the dog is your companion, okay. But I care what you do on these forums because you always post in threads that you don't know anything about. You post a variety of unneeded, un-helpful posts.

Hey meef ,who makes you the mod around here if you dont want to know what happened to his best friend dont look at the trread . It kills me that this guy has nothing better to do but to start causing trouble on ,what was a nice thread about a guys friend that got hurt. I dont know the guy that started this thread but i would fly with him any day rather than trying to listen to you complain about everything ! Why dont you go to the ama section if you realy want to argue meef. joe

Old 07-30-2011, 09:48 AM
electricrc68
Banned

ORIGINAL: joebahl

ORIGINAL: meef rustler

meef rustler, many people have a dog as a best companion. my friends aren't worth **** and my brother either. and why do you care what i do? maybe i come on here? what does it matter to you? its not affecting your life in any way is it? i like animals MUCH MUCH more than humans. **** you meef. **** you.
Well, if the dog is your companion, okay. But I care what you do on these forums because you always post in threads that you don't know anything about. You post a variety of unneeded, un-helpful posts.

Hey meef ,who makes you the mod around here if you dont want to know what happened to his best friend dont look at the trread . It kills me that this guy has nothing better to do but to start causing trouble on ,what was a nice thread about a guys friend that got hurt. I dont know the guy that started this thread but i would fly with him any day rather than trying to listen to you complain about everything ! Why dont you go to the ama section if you realy want to argue meef. joe

well said joe.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:57 AM
joebahl

I grew up on a farm and had plenty of pets over my 55 years of life and the only thing a dog wants is some attention and to take care of us . They get old and pass away but its nice to treat them with respect in death or living . I have dogs, cat and a african grey parret that speaks 3000 words . I know the bird is smarter than some here. Iam glad your dog is looking better and hope it does not come back again. joe
Old 07-30-2011, 09:59 AM
electricrc68
Banned

yes that is all dogs want. no need to mistreat them or any other animal. a parrot that can speak 3000 words? thats amazing!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:04 AM
joebahl

When i got the bird he was the size of a silver dollar with a little fuzz on him or her and i had to get up every 3 hours to feed him crushed up monkey bisquts and warm milk . He or she, i never had it checked, is 22 years old now and will live to be 50 or 60 . smoky calls the dogs and us too. lol joe
Old 07-30-2011, 10:09 AM
electricrc68
Banned

i have always wanted to hold a little fuzz ball bird hes going to live to be 50 or 60? birds have a very long life!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:12 AM
joebahl

i have always wanted to hold a little fuzz ball bird hes going to live to be 50 or 60? birds have a very long life!
The bird will live longer than i will but my youngest son and smoky have taken a liking to each other so when i kick the bucket he will get the parret . joe
Old 07-30-2011, 10:21 AM
electricrc68
Banned

oh okay. thats always good that someone is there to take care of it.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:26 AM
joebahl

Are you learning how to fly or are you into mostly cars and trucks. joe
Old 07-30-2011, 10:27 AM
electricrc68
Banned

im learning to fly. the cars and trucks are boring. i used to be into cars and trucks. now im taking up electric flight; airplanes/helis.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:33 AM
joebahl

Here is my last scratch build i did . I just finished it up and going to some ama sanctaioned water funflys around here IL and IN . It is a 1940 short solent seaplane from ivans plans. joe
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq48105.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	1641999   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy78505.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1642000   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sy63650.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	1642001   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oh12982.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	1642002   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vg53218.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1642003   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aq98491.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	1642004  
Old 07-30-2011, 10:38 AM
meef rustler

Joe, go back to school and learn to read. I never once stated that I mistreat animals or support the mistreatment of animals. You are an idiot. The only thing I said was that I could shoot a dog and not flinch.

Electricrc, how am I an idiot? Is it because I go against your thinking? I'm top of my class of 750. Straight A, 4.0 student. Elected on ASB, been elected as class president. Varsity wrestler. I've been invited to the USNA, one of the top colleges in the country. And, I actually have friends. I wouldn't consider myself an idiot.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:45 AM
joebahl

Any time you make fun of a guy posts about his beloved pet that makes you look like a ars . If you dont like this guys posts go and 1 make your own thread or 2 dont post nasty things in his. I call em like i see em pal. Iam glad you can shoot a poor dog without flinching ,if you think that makes you sound like a man then you are mistaken. Your school sounds big ,i spent 6 years in the navy big deal. joe
Old 07-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Foxy

This is so locked... Talk about mob mentality overreaction. Grow up folks.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:24 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I am reopening this thread. But if you look closely you will see that parts of this thread is missing. I have removed a chunk of this thread because a few people have tried to cause problems here. If you don't like the thread subject then my best advice is to simply move on and not post here. But don't come here and attack a member because you don't feel the same way that the OP does about his dog. It's just much easier to move on to something else than to attack a person because you don't like the same thing that he does. For those that are causing the problems, I would recommend you move on because if I see stuff like this again then I will deal with it. 

RCU is a simple place. You can pick and choose the subjects you want to discuss with others. There is nothing that says you have to comment in every thread on RCU, so if you don't like this subject or you don't have anything constructive to add then you can simply move on and not post here. It's just that simple. If you don't like the subject simply go find one that you do like.

Ken
Old 07-31-2011, 01:28 PM
electricrc68
Banned

thanks ken for opening it back up. my dog is recovering now and he does not need the cone anymore. hes not limping anymore either!

joebahl- thats a nice looking plane you have there! good job!
Old 07-31-2011, 01:50 PM
joebahl

Thanks electrict i just fininshed it and getting ready for my next build. Glad to hear your dog is back to normal . joe

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.