Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

GOOD MONO PLAN WANTED

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

GOOD MONO PLAN WANTED

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Neilb1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GOOD MONO PLAN WANTED

Can anyone help me with this i cant find a good plan anywere i have one for a maxi cat that i am thinking of building but would just like to start of with a good mono plan for starters. the ones i have found are all ober the place the plans are all different sizes etc etc, would like one atleast 1 meter long and be good for a calm pond well lake, would like it for good speeds as well

Does anyone have a good one they can email me over please
Old 09-11-2011, 11:42 PM
w3bby

Default RE: GOOD MONO PLAN WANTED

What do you want to power it with?

Doug's Prowler would be a good start although larger than the 1m you state, available from the same place that you got the Max Cat plans from. Another alternative is the Wasabi 900 available [link=http://www.modelbouw.gompy.net/boottekeningen/Mono_09/WASABI900E.pdf]here.[/link]
Wasabi 1300 available [link=http://www.modelbouw.gompy.net/boottekeningen/Mono_09/WASABI1300F.pdf]here[/link] or as a kit of formers from [link=http://www.rbckits.com/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=392]RBC kits.[/link]
Old 09-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Neilb1

Many thanks for them plans they look harder than the cat plan i have as for Dougs prowler i have looked and all the sizes are wrong in the plans some are 86 % and some are 26 % so i would have no idea how to size them acording, that would of been the one i wanted to have a go at
Old 09-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 900 appears to be drawn for elelctric and the 1300 for gas/nitro. The 1300 doesn't look all that hard, may have to do one myself just to see
Old 09-12-2011, 06:11 PM
w3bby

ORIGINAL: Neilb1

..... all the sizes are wrong in the plans some are 86 % and some are 26 % so i would have no idea how to size them ......
I believe that you are confusing yourself, the figures you are referring to is the scale percentage of the pdf to make it fit your screen. If you hover your mouse at the bottom left of the pdf screen you will see the actual page size.

Print the plans at 100%, NO scaling and they will print at the correct size. If you have a tiling facility on your printer then you can do it at home and stick them all together. Best is to go to a local print or sign shop and get a full print out done there.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:53 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Has anyone been able to download any of these plan sets? I haven't been able to for some reason and was just curious if and how it was done. Thanks
Old 09-20-2011, 02:31 PM
w3bby

HJ, you have to be a member of the site, not sure if you have to have posted on the forum as well...
[link=http://www.modelpowerboat.com/faq.php?faq=downloads#faq_cantdownload]FAQ[/link]