Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Nutech 1/5 4WD TVP truck XT5 is releasing

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Nutech 1/5 4WD TVP truck XT5 is releasing

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 07:03 AM
mooman007uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nutech 1/5 4WD TVP truck XT5 is releasing

ORIGINAL: DarkFire989

I'd like to see less alloy personally. That much scares me for weight / bending.

claimed weight is 14.5kg which is 32lb..... I was always not a big fan of all alloy but if the grade is good then it holds up to abuse. all the high end race cars are all alloy elcon, contrast, concept,ferox, fg, laut, harm, toxyc etc so not only is it deemed strong enough the added weight is what keeps these cars planted to the track....

a good pipe will get this truck moving along...the long skinny header is what robs power.

people have been wanting a 1/5th savage for years... now it's here...and so what if hpi don't make it,(probably a good thing) i was never an hpi fanboy anyhow, ...tell the truth my savage was not much better than my t-maxx, the losi LST was the best nitro MT i ever owned
Old 09-17-2011, 02:31 AM
joester

ORIGINAL: mooman007uk

ORIGINAL: DarkFire989

I'd like to see less alloy personally. That much scares me for weight / bending.

claimed weight is 14.5kg which is 32lb..... I was always not a big fan of all alloy but if the grade is good then it holds up to abuse. all the high end race cars are all alloy elcon, contrast, concept,ferox, fg, laut, harm, toxyc etc so not only is it deemed strong enough the added weight is what keeps these cars planted to the track....

a good pipe will get this truck moving along...the long skinny header is what robs power.

people have been wanting a 1/5th savage for years... now it's here...and so what if hpi don't make it,(probably a good thing) i was never an hpi fanboy anyhow, ...tell the truth my savage was not much better than my t-maxx, the losi LST was the best nitro MT i ever owned
Totally wiht you on the alloy, all the people who have never had an alloy car always say it will bend.
But I have ownend several full aloys myself and trust me they are billions times stronger than there inferior plastic counterparts.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:01 AM
max12345
Banned

i think foxy is hiding something here,i posted in the other night from a new account (maxexpress) and my comments were removed and my account blocked!! *** on a public forum... is this how members get treated here/?/

like i say looks to me like they are hiding something here with this as they removed my comments.
i am telling you that design of a largescale car is totally wrong with that gearing,too slow to accelerate,no other engine will
make much more of a differnce,i am allowed my opinions on a forum simple as.
if you lads saw what me and a few more went through with our nutech models you would put yopur ones in the bin.
i can't even sell mine on,it's that bad.

the racers i know in uk racing tb2 are fed up also as they are costing a fortune to run on parts!!!

china = crap quality and that's a fact!!!

i am very bitter about the time and money wasted on my nutech cars with no support back
i e-mailed the vcompany once only to be told f#k off
not very professional

rgs
max
Old 09-17-2011, 07:55 AM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

It is lighter then the Losi 5ive T and it does not have all that much alloy. [X(]
Old 09-17-2011, 08:24 AM
mooman007uk

latest news is that these will retail between 14-1500 bucks
Old 09-17-2011, 01:26 PM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: mooman007uk

latest news is that these will retail between 14-1500 bucks
with an engine or without ?