Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

There are some awesome people on this planet...

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

There are some awesome people on this planet...

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 06:55 PM
mergen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: There are some awesome people on this planet...

Sorry us Okie's dont spell good.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:58 PM
a123chris7

Another A+ for Phil,

I love this battle that is going on here. Pretty soon someones call the other poopypants
Old 10-07-2011, 07:02 PM
mergen

Well his last post he sounded bored, so I thought I would shake the shaker up a little and he took the bait, HA!
Old 10-07-2011, 07:03 PM
yellowshaker
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok

Old 10-07-2011, 07:09 PM
mergen

Is that the way you handel things you cant control? I've seen you and you havent seen me, you might be biting off more than you canchew, and what I've seen of you, I think you might do better to go to the gym.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:18 PM
yellowshaker

ok

Old 10-07-2011, 07:24 PM
mergen

I dont worry about people like you I deal with them every day, when you have to stupe to where you have to chalenge somebody to a fight then you have lost the conversation, I thought more of you, but I guess I was wrong.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:32 PM
yellowshaker

Old 10-07-2011, 07:35 PM
mergen

No I got your message from the Bulldog of Bergin.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:41 PM
texchap

Guys this needs to stop now.  Take it to PMs.   This thread started out as a complement to a great guy who has done a lot to advance RC Tanks and has been a great help to many of us.   This thread has been hijacked by this squabble.  Please stop.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:44 PM
yellowshaker

fair enough. I apologize to the thread starter.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:51 PM
mergen

Me too, sorry guys.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:51 PM
sevoblast

Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

Well said. Phil and I have had a couple dealings, and he's been forthright and honest. 'Nough said.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:20 PM
siam

I had discussed some rc.tank modding with Phil years ago...he gave me very friendly assistances even I have not ordered anything from him. After years passed by he's still a helpful man that most of rctankers realize so.
A+ for him.
Samattapol Uttamayotin
Bangkok Thailand.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:21 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: [Deleted]

Ok guys, I have just had to step in and remove a huge chunk of this thread because some here can't seem to behave like mature adults. This kind of crap needs to stop. The forums of RCU is no place for behavior such this, the shoolyard for grade school kids would be more suited for what I just saw and removed. If I see anything like this again here those doing it may not like the outcome of what will happen because I'm not going to tolerate it. Let's all start behaving like adults please. And if there are those here that can't do that, then I would suggest that they refrain from participating in the discussions. Because I won't hesitate to follow up on what I have said guys. Come on now. let's all grow please.

Ken
Old 10-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

ORIGINAL: RCKen

Ok guys, I have just had to step in and remove a huge chunk of this thread because some here can't seem to behave like mature adults. This kind of crap needs to stop. The forums of RCU is no place for behavior such this, the shoolyard for grade school kids would be more suited for what I just saw and removed. If I see anything like this again here those doing it may not like the outcome of what will happen because I'm not going to tolerate it. Let's all start behaving like adults please. And if there are those here that can't do that, then I would suggest that they refrain from participating in the discussions. Because I won't hesitate to follow up on what I have said guys. Come on now. let's all grow please.

Ken
WOW. I just read this thread, and although Ken removed whatever was posted, how in the h e double hockey sticks, does someone put a negative comment in here, if that is what it was? I am glad I didn't see what this numbnut posted. Anyway yes Phil is one of the best, when an order I had placed awhile ago was delayed he emailed and informed me almost two to three times a week to keep me updated, A++

Cheers,
Wade
Old 10-08-2011, 12:54 PM
PanzerAce

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This was not intented to be a thread for debate. I stated Phil was an awesome guy and a very reputable dealer. If you don't agree post it in your own thread not mine.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

ORIGINAL: Rebellion13

ORIGINAL: RCKen

Ken
WOW. I just read this thread, and although Ken removed whatever was posted, how in the h e double hockey sticks, does someone put a negative comment in here, if that is what it was? I am glad I didn't see what this numbnut posted. Anyway yes Phil is one of the best, when an order I had placed awhile ago was delayed he emailed and informed me almost two to three times a week to keep me updated, A++

Cheers,
Wade

Oh, yellowshaker didn't like what mergen had commented and it went on from there.

~ Jeff
Old 10-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Pah co chu puk

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts

1     I just checked in with this thread, I must agree, Phil is a very good vendor and a nice guy.

He has sent me replacement parts for faulty, new, Asiatam gearboxes, I'm sure on his own dime, and never even charged me shipping for the parts.  He is very reachable and responds to communication.  I am a loyal customer.

2    Thanks RCKen, for removing whatever you felt was not...   not sure what word to use...  anyway, thanks.  I come to this fourm to learn, and visit with people I may never meet, but enjoy just the same.  It's like a fun party with several rooms to visit and experence.  When a room becomes unplesant, I leave.  This thread is about prase for people who do good.  I will include you in this prase, you do a lot of silent work for us, like Phil, I think you realy care.  That makes all the diference.   Thanks, RCKen.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:44 PM
TeTris MoNk

I have to give an A+ to Matomart for this past year getting into tanks and my Bulldog problem a few months back. Not only were they great to deal with, this past week I asked for parts (hatch handles, machine gun and small accessories.) on monday and by wednesday it was at my door. So kudos to Mato as well.