Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight Vanquish 2m Build Thread

are there anymore left
Old 10-08-2011, 04:07 AM
flatlandmike
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant find it on the web site to buy one and this is Saturday! I was on the list; no one contacted me about them and now i see they are selling them to any one who called up. I hope they dont sell out before i get one.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:46 AM
318scott
My Feedback: (1)

Well lets hope us LITTLE PEOPLE will be able to get them. Have sent emails voice messages so lets see what happens. Now that they are here How many came in the container?????[X(] Good Luck to any one that wants one..
Old 10-08-2011, 07:18 AM
BR289
My Feedback: (106)

With the container arriving and being short one guy ( Curtis ) yesterday the website was NOT updated nor were many emails or calls made as we spent much of the morning unloading and putting boxes in their places. We also close at 2:00 on Fridays! ( although we stayed and answered phones past 4:00 ) there was only so much we can do in one day.
We did NOT receive a whole container of them as we have other airframes and parts on the container that were needed and I am sure on Monday things like the website will be updated and we will be shipping much more starting then.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:32 AM
wattsup

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

BR289, Ok I understand being shorthanded, busy unloading the container and running out of time. etc. but, I think all of us who have been waiting patiently want to know is how many Vanquish planes did you recieve and/or how many do you have left (as of today) that can be purchased?___Everette
Old 10-08-2011, 07:32 AM
jayjayneri

ORIGINAL: BR289

With the container arriving and being short one guy ( Curtis ) yesterday the website was NOT updated nor were many emails or calls made as we spent much of the morning unloading and putting boxes in their places. We also close at 2:00 on Fridays! ( although we stayed and answered phones past 4:00 ) there was only so much we can do in one day.
We did NOT receive a whole container of them as we have other airframes and parts on the container that were needed and I am sure on Monday things like the website will be updated and we will be shipping much more starting then.

Do you ship overseas? Like to the Philippines? How much would shipping cost? Thanks.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:43 AM
BR289

I take care of the warehouse and things like that, Curtis takes care of emails, calls and shipping info. so as far as shipping quotes and things of that nature. I cannot answer those questions as far as cost and shipping areas.

I also do NOT have any idea of how many people are on any "Lists" nor do I know in what order they are in if there is a list for this plane. I simply get an invoice from the office and fill it. I could tell you there are 100 but that wouldn't mean anything as I don't know what may already be sold or who's getting what.
All I can say is call on Monday and be patient as we are NOT Tower Hobbies and do not have 20 people manning phones and I am sure the phone will be busy all day! I know I will be busy shipping orders for sure!
Old 10-08-2011, 07:56 AM
wattsup

jayjayneri, getting a straight answer out of these people is like "pulling teeth"! I asked a simple question and got the "grand tour"! As I recall, you asked a similiar question related to availabilty and overseas shipping earlier in this thread and got NO response. You and I might be better served finding another outlet for this particular plane____Everette
Old 10-08-2011, 07:58 AM
BR289

What else do you want me to say besides the truth? My knowledge of "Office internals" is limited at best...

I think it best any more "Updates" come from the website.... rather than me sitting here on a Saturday on a computer ;-)
Old 10-08-2011, 08:11 AM
wattsup

BR289, after unloading the container, you are going to try to tell us you have NO idea as to the number of Vanquish kits that were recieved because you have a limited knowledge of "office internals"? Give me a break! You are right, stop wasting your time on your computer if this is the best you can do!___Everette
Old 10-08-2011, 08:50 AM
thebest_102
My Feedback: (6)

He did say there were 100 but that he is uncertain how many are already obligated.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:32 AM
vertical ts
My Feedback: (50)

Get a life man. I'm so tired of your useless crap you post. Spend more time flying intead of running your mouth.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:43 AM
RC11
My Feedback: (7)

T.I.T.P.B.

RC
Old 10-08-2011, 05:15 PM
klhoard
My Feedback: (10)

Try this, guys. He's much more tolerable this way. . .
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca82357.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1671374  
Old 10-08-2011, 05:18 PM
d_bodary
My Feedback: (85)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Done that quite some time ago. Very nice
Old 10-08-2011, 05:50 PM
burtona
My Feedback: (50)

ORIGINAL: wattsup

BR289, after unloading the container, you are going to try to tell us you have NO idea as to the number of Vanquish kits that were recieved because you have a limited knowledge of ''office internals''? Give me a break! You are right, stop wasting your time on your computer if this is the best you can do!___Everette
BTW, it's really none of your business how many there were. The only question you deserve a reply to is "Can you send me one"?
Old 10-08-2011, 06:28 PM
rcpattern
My Feedback: (45)

Agreed. Everette, if you want one, call them, give them your info and buy one. What difference does it make whether there are 200 or 20. Order now and you'll get one most likely. I know a BUNCH of people that were calling Friday and everyone I've talked to has gotten one, so call them and get one if you want one, otherwise, what do you care??

Arch
Old 10-08-2011, 11:29 PM
BR289

Against my better Judgement I will answer that... The stuff comes right off the container and gets put pretty much anywhere and the second I finish unloading I am already packing orders BEFORE I even get a chance to organize everything!
I have NOTHING to do with any "Lists" or emails other than Tech stuff nor do I usually answer the phone and any ordering questions, shipping quotes, whatever gets directed to Curtis, Period. Regardless of how many we may have gotten it makes NO difference as I don't know how many of those may already be sold or even invoiced at this point and won't know until I get a stack of invoices Monday morning. I could tell you fifty but 46 of them may already be sold and I just don't have the invoice yet.
Sorry you don't like my answers but it is how I explained it regardless of what you "Think" my answers should be.
As for anything else I might be thinking, I will just keep quiet..... and like Arch said, call on Monday... that's the best I can do.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:49 AM
klhoard

You simple minded dolts, that's exactly what the "5 Jew Bankers" want you to believe. . . . that this shipment of R/C airplanes are handled just like any other commodity that is produced in the thousands of factories in the Pacific Rim, shipped over here in tens of thousands of orange shipping containers, and distributed to millions of Wal-Mart customers.
No, no, NO.  THIS half-container of 2 meter airplanes is part of a larger plot, a CONSPIRACY if you will, of MEGA proportions.  Once these Vanquishes reach their final, SECRET, destinations, the key to the cabal's world domination plans will be complete.
THAT is why nobody on this list can ever know the true nature of this shipment, in fact you are putting your life in danger even inquiring.  I recommend that the "doubters" on this list check under their cars VERY carefully and take a different route to work every day - the cabal's reach is far and sinister.
It must be obvious by now, that BR289 is "neck deep" in this plot to overthrow the world.  He posts mis-information daily, trying to throw off the investigators who are getting a little too close to the "truth".  Heck, I would bet that this "Extreme Flight" corporation is just a front company of lowly henchmen (that's why BR is known by a number - NOT a name, henchmen don't have names in the credits) doing the cabals bidding. . . .
Yes, there is more to this Vanquish story than meets the eye. . . Read between the lines, people, read between the lines!!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:05 AM
RC_Pattern_Flyer

I increased my screen size to zoom to 150%...I found nothing between lines....it dd on the other hand increase the amount of bull**** from everette on my screen.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:35 AM
klhoard

ORIGINAL: RC_Pattern_Flyer

I increased my screen size to zoom to 150%...I found nothing between lines....it dd on the other hand increase the amount of bull**** from everette on my screen.
Keep reading, people, Keep reading!!!! The truth is out there!!!!

Old 10-09-2011, 08:35 AM
rgreen24
My Feedback: (6)

I for one am happy the Extreme flight delivered on thier efforts of bringing this ship to market. Hopefully we will get more people into pattern, because of their products. Hoorah
Old 10-09-2011, 08:44 AM
pvogel

ORIGINAL: rgreen24

I for one am happy the Extreme flight delivered on thier efforts of bringing this ship to market. Hopefully we will get more people into pattern, because of their products. Hoorah
See, now you did it, you went and read between the lines and exposed the secret conspiracy! :-)

Peter+

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.