Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
Reload this Page >

Phoenix Models Jupiter ??

Community
Search
Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

Phoenix Models Jupiter ??

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 07:45 PM
apaiva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix Models Jupiter ??

Hello, id like to know if someone has flown or saw a Phoenix Models Jupiter. I found it in a local online shop, but its does not shows any specs. or flying description.

Thanks!
Andrés.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:26 PM
red head

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Phoenix Models Jupiter ??

I have flown the " ARC Modelfly " Jupiter a lot and really like it, it is an ABS plastic plane. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about Phoenix models. Thought maybe because you are in Chili that it might be the same plane just a different company.
ENJOY !!! RED
Old 01-09-2007, 05:55 AM
apaiva

Thanks anyways, but Phoenix Models are known in USA, and there's another Jupiter airplane, which is the one you've flown, and its far different. The one I say is a Pattern-Sport flyer, and I think yours is like a low wing trainer, or something?

Thanks anyways again, have a nice day!
Andrés
Old 12-05-2010, 09:16 PM
shreyasde

Hi,

I had Fascination F3A with me, which is same as GreatPlanes Venus 40 and Phoenix Jupitor 40. Its a good plane , i had taken 7 flights so far, it flyes well. I had loops Axial rolls and Knife edge with ease.

Sachin Patil.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:17 PM
shreyasde

Hi,

I had Fascination F3A with me, which is same as GreatPlanes Venus 40 and Phoenix Jupitor 40. Its a good plane , i had taken 7 flights so far, it flyes well. I had loops Axial rolls and Knife edge with ease.

Sachin Patil.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:12 PM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

Hobbico just recently started importing the Phoenix Models Jupiter to North and South America. It was a direct competitor to their Great Planes Venus 40 ARF, but now that the Venus 40 ARF isn't being sold, it makes more sense to offer the Jupiter. Hobbico will also be distributing the Model Fly Jupiter ARF (the one unrelated to the Phoenix Jupiter ARF) now that Thunder Tiger has the distribution rights to the old ARC Model Fly line.

I haven't flown the Jupiter specifically, but I've owned a lot of Phoenix Models ARFs, and I've owned two of the Phoenix Models SeaBee ARFs. The SeaBee and the Jupiter are both designed for Sportsman/Intermediate F3A pattern flying. They're very aerobatic and will go where you point them, they have a wide flight envelope (mild to wild), and they are easy to land with no bad flying characteristics.

These ARFs are well made and come with good quality hardware. The SeaBee and Jupiter both come covered in Oracover; and the quality of covering is as good as any ARF I've seen from any brand. The wheel pants and cowling are well made and well painted. These probably won't be the lightest-weight planes in their class, but they are durable.

I loved both of my SeaBee ARFs, and I can't imagine anyone not having a riot flying the Jupiter ARF. It can be enjoyed as an everyday sport flyer, but it would also be a good plane to use while introducing yourself to F3A Pattern aerobatics, as well. I'd heartily recommend giving the Phoenix Models Jupiter a try!

http://www.phoenixmodel.com.vn/produ...-ph045-jupiter
Old 10-09-2011, 06:32 PM
sugarlando
My Feedback: (1)

Tower Hobby sells ARF of Phoenx Juliter.  She is a pattern plane, but can do sports flying too.  She does knife edge very well for her size.  I had over 100 flights now, and did not see any bad habbit so far.