Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Anyone from MN here?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 08:49 AM
HalP!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone from MN here?

I am getting back into the RC scene and, am wonderig if anyone is from MN on this forum. If so shoot me a PM and once i get my Savage we should go mess around or give me some pointers on where some "just for fun" race tracks/ and or events are.

That is all!! Thanks.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:17 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RE: Anyone from MN here?

For some reason my PMs aren't working, so I'll just post here. I'm live in cottage grove, but I grew up in Lakeville. I don't know of any tracks nearby - Brooklyn park being the closest AFAIK. I usually hit local parks and the occasional gravel pit if they'll let me.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:31 AM
HalP!

ORIGINAL: 1QwkSport2.5r

For some reason my PMs aren't working, so I'll just post here. I'm live in cottage grove, but I grew up in Lakeville. I don't know of any tracks nearby - Brooklyn park being the closest AFAIK. I usually hit local parks and the occasional gravel pit if they'll let me.

nice, im south of the twin cities. ill write your name down and PM or make a thread when i get my ride and we can go hit up a gravel pit or something and have some beers

Old 10-25-2011, 09:12 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

That sounds good. I don't have many bashing buds but I have 4 trucks to play with. 2 lst2's, a nitro rustler 3.3 and a jato 3.3. The jato is a resto project for winter. I have 3 scratchbuilt wood airboats too. I'm building a plane over winter also.

I like to have RC options...
Old 10-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you'd like some help with your PMs 1Q, tell me what the problem is in the thread here and I'll see if I can help you out, or get management to look into any potential technical problem.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:32 PM
HalP!

That sounds good. I don't have many bashing buds but I have 4 trucks to play with. 2 lst2's, a nitro rustler 3.3 and a jato 3.3. The jato is a resto project for winter. I have 3 scratchbuilt wood airboats too. I'm building a plane over winter also.

how did/do you like your jato?

Old 10-25-2011, 12:52 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

ORIGINAL: Foxy

If you'd like some help with your PMs 1Q, tell me what the problem is in the thread here and I'll see if I can help you out, or get management to look into any potential technical problem.
I was posting from my phone, and for whatever reason the pm link didn't go anywhere. It's working today.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:56 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

ORIGINAL: HalP!

how did/do you like your jato?

I haven't ran it yet. I got it as a rolling chassis with a bunch of loose parts and 5 - 2.5 engines that are horribly worn out and abused. The jato is an older 2.5 truck, so it doesn't have a wheelie bar. It needs a complete teardown, cleaning, and reassembly. There's a ton of missing screws and a few other parts I need to get it road worthy by spring.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:12 PM
1troy7
My Feedback: (28)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in Northfield. If you guys can handle electric trucks.[8D] Also have a hpi 5b
Old 10-25-2011, 04:20 PM
9five9

I just moved away from Bemidji not too long ago. But now I'm out of state