Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12MZ update

Old 11-17-2011, 06:41 AM
juanes1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12MZ update

Bax, Krysta:
I bought my 12 MZ in 1 December 2008, it is the 72 Mhz version and I want to upgrade it to 2.4Ghz. My manual says that the soft ware version on my radio is the 1.31.
In the tower hobbies web site it says that I have to upgrade the soft ware in order to use the 14 chanel module and receivers. In the futaba page they have the 1.7.1 update, but I have never updated my transmiter, so: will the 1.7.1 update be enough for my radio to operate the new module? or is there any other place where I should look for all the other updates that I haven´t installed in the transmiter?

Thanks,
John

Old 11-17-2011, 11:54 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12MZ update

Any update contains all of the transmitter's software, including all updates since it came out. If you update with the latest version, you have everything.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:57 AM
juanes1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12MZ update

Thanks Bax!