Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

NEW!!! Official Traxxas XO-1 1/7 onroad....

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 08:50 PM
thehuntingterminator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW!!! Official Traxxas XO-1 1/7 onroad....

i do agree with a few things you've said, but very little of it. yes, they're basher oriented completely except for the Revo (which is still pretty race pathetic, i'll admit) but as bashers, they're pretty decent. i can say that in my experience my Rustler has been great for the most part. a few week links in it, but nothing $40 in RPM parts won't fix. you can dog them all they want, but i'll continue to buy from them until they disappoint me, which they haven't at all so far. nice long post though
ORIGINAL: Krawlin

ORIGINAL: t9dragon

I have heard it is possibly a ''ROCK CRAWLER''....
Remember last time Traxxas released a "crawler"........ Oh no wait, that was another Revo rehash, the Summit, not a crawler. And then there was the whole debate from the RC peanut gallery/Traxxas fan-boy club saying that the independent suspension based Summit could compete in crawling comps, and somehow refused to understand the concept of why the static ground clearance that a solid axle provides is far superior in a slow speed rock crawling scenario compared to independent suspension's ever changing ground clearance, and they refused to see that the performance characteristics of an RC crawler greatly vary from their 1:1 counterparts, in which IFS systems are becoming ever more popular (Shannon Campbell's KOH winning buggy has IFS), due to the obvious differences in weight, shock adjustability, etc. So if this is a "crawler" it's likely to be some ill performing, rehashed, weak driveline equipped, wild speed rated, aimed at newbs and noobs, and overpriced POS that is typical of the Traxxas line, just like the Summit.

IMO, Traxxas needs to go away. They are essentially the "Walmart" of RC. Their products are made in China, they lure in people with mass quantities of flashy ads with bold claims (primarily their speed claims, which the trucks with the castle systems usually live up to, but not for very long as their drivelines have major failures, typically the diffs), they claim to be reasonably priced and good for newbies but this is exactly opposite the truth.

Compare the price of a Traxxas 4x4 Stampede RTR/Traxxas Slash 4x4 to an OFNA Hyper 7 RTR or Ultra LX-E for the electric 1/8 crowd, now compare what you can do with each model, (and don't give me any of the "Oh the pede has more ground clearance so it can handle rougher terrain" BS, because I doubt more than a select few people here REALLY run their RC's in scale sized boulder strewn fields and extreme Baja 1000 style whoops and silt beds), now compare the obvious durability differences, the OFNA being your typical 1/8 scale buggy that is built to handle racing and bashing duties with arms that will likely outlive the time period that most people own a certain RC, and the Traxxas 4x4 Stampede being your typical POS from Traxxas that requires investment into their huge aftermarket (It's there for a reason folks... because the stock stuff breaks), and then one that really stands out for me is the obvious difference in handling, as the OFNA actually has some engineering into the suspension geometry and is very tunable and will run circles around a Slash 4x4 or Stampede 4x4 in the handling department, and the Stampede/Slash 4x4 will handle like a semi truck with an oversized load.

It just blows my mind that with so many other options out there today, that anyone would bother with Traxxas. 1/8 buggies are about the same size as the Traxxas 1/10 Slash/Stampede/4x4 line, 1/8 truggies are about the same size as the Traxxas MT line, 1/8 cars are MUCH easier to work on than Traxxas models, 1/8 cars are also much much much more durable than any Traxxas offering so long term costs are much lower, initial investment for a 1/8 is typically lower than Traxxas if you stick to OFNA cars, but the higher initial investment associated with other 1/8 brands is offset by the low long term costs, and really I could go on and on but I hope some people get my point here.

Traxxas is outdated, low end, expensive, and excessively hyped. I see them more as a hindrance to the hobby than helpful, I have seen many people give up on RC because they purchased a Traxxas model as their first RC and end up feeling like they got burned on the purchase because of the cheap walmart toy-like quality, initial expensive, poor performance, poor durability, and poor resale value. Traxxas tends to also be very much like Walmart in that they force hobby shops into buying their product for high cost, which severely undercuts the hobby shop's profits, much like what happens to many other companies when they deal with Walmart. Gee, I wonder why so many mom & pop hobby shops have gone under?

So what does this have to do with the upcoming new release from Traxxas? Well I feel as though its just another typical Traxxas product like I've described above, and I could care less what the new release will be because it's very likely to be a rehash of a current model given Traxxas's reputation. I have been on the Traxxas boat before (Had an E-Maxx) and ended up stuck at sea with a sinking feeling. I jumped off that boat, didn't want to get stuck in a never ending whirlpool of broken parts and more money, I took my chances with the sharks, better than dealing with a Traxxas car. So lets not over hype this new doohickey that Traxxas is releasing soon, think about how they undercut your local hobby shop and the poor quality of their cars next time you want to purchase a Traxxas car.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:17 PM
xerxes

ORIGINAL: thehuntingterminator

i do agree with a few things you've said, but very little of it. yes, they're basher oriented completely except for the Revo (which is still pretty race pathetic, i'll admit) but as bashers, they're pretty decent. i can say that in my experience my Rustler has been great for the most part. a few week links in it, but nothing $40 in RPM parts won't fix. you can dog them all they want, but i'll continue to buy from them until they disappoint me, which they haven't at all so far. nice long post though
x2
Old 11-24-2011, 10:31 PM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: thehuntingterminator

Pretty decent compared to what, Chinese knockoffs? $40 in aftermarket parts to fix Traxxas's screw up is $40 that could get you a nicer servo in different brand of RTR car that actually has plastic that's worth a damn. The point is, why should the consumer have to spend more money on an RC to make it somewhat tough (I broke RPM stuff all the time on my E-Maxx, their product works but IMO was lacking alot of material in critical areas for strength), and that $40 gets you stronger flexible arms that numb the handling of a poor handling car as it is, I mean couldn't they at least so something to help the suspension geometry a bit? $40 will get you more STOCK replacement arms than you will ever need on a lot of other cars. This is not an attack on you thehuntingterminator, I am just pointing out the obvious flaw in this situation that so many other Traxxas owners are in. You have to spend more of your money to make a Traxxas car somewhat right than you would spend on stock spares that work exactly as intended for other cars. About the only brand I have seen that really helps a Traxxas car perform would be UE (Unlimited Engineering) and their parts are the highest of high quality, top shelf components and their pricing puts them well out of reach of the majority of people in the hobby, but really they completely re-engineered the Traxxas Maxx suspension, bulkhead, and chassis design and there is pretty much nothing Traxxas about their parts other than chassis/bulkhead bolt hole locations. RPM makes the True-Track system for the Maxx and Revo, which I had on my Maxx, and it eliminates a turnbuckle in a place that didn't need one in the first place and should have been made like the true-track system in the first place. There is a reason why RPM does not make suspension arms for OFNA cars or Kyosho cars or Mugen cars, and really what they offer for the HPI Savage line is not necessary IMO as the stock savage arms are extremely tough.

Point being, you buy a Traxxas car, and over time, you continue to buy what Traxxas should have done in the first place. I mean really, Traxxas diffs are still plastic cases with pot metal (well, sintered, which aren't much better...) gears, and they are wimpy at best. The quality of the stock steel turnbuckles in their cars is very lacking, they bend rather easily. Their 2.4GHz Tx/Rx systems leave a lot to be desired, as many companies are moving towards at the minimum computer 2.4GHz systems with an LCD screen and lots of good adjustments. And many companies are able to do this cheaper still than Traxxas sells their product for, yet these cars from other companies are generally tougher, handle better, don't require aftermarket stuff to fix OEM issues, and again, all for a lower price point than Traxxas. And other companies don't try to severely undercut their dealers like Traxxas does. And Traxxas will do the same thing with this new model, which is likely a rehash of a current offering with the same issues under a different body.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:56 PM
xerxes

Pretty decent compared to what, Chinese knockoffs? $40 in aftermarket parts to fix Traxxas's screw up is $40 that could get you a nicer servo in different brand of RTR car that actually has plastic that's worth a damn. The point is, why should the consumer have to spend more money on an RC to make it somewhat tough (I broke RPM stuff all the time on my E-Maxx, their product works but IMO was lacking alot of material in critical areas for strength), and that $40 gets you stronger flexible arms that numb the handling of a poor handling car as it is, I mean couldn't they at least so something to help the suspension geometry a bit? $40 will get you more STOCK replacement arms than you will ever need on a lot of other cars. This is not an attack on you thehuntingterminator, I am just pointing out the obvious flaw in this situation that so many other Traxxas owners are in. You have to spend more of your money to make a Traxxas car somewhat right than you would spend on stock spares that work exactly as intended for other cars. About the only brand I have seen that really helps a Traxxas car perform would be UE (Unlimited Engineering) and their parts are the highest of high quality, top shelf components and their pricing puts them well out of reach of the majority of people in the hobby, but really they completely re-engineered the Traxxas Maxx suspension, bulkhead, and chassis design and there is pretty much nothing Traxxas about their parts other than chassis/bulkhead bolt hole locations. RPM makes the True-Track system for the Maxx and Revo, which I had on my Maxx, and it eliminates a turnbuckle in a place that didn't need one in the first place and should have been made like the true-track system in the first place. There is a reason why RPM does not make suspension arms for OFNA cars or Kyosho cars or Mugen cars, and really what they offer for the HPI Savage line is not necessary IMO as the stock savage arms are extremely tough.

Point being, you buy a Traxxas car, and over time, you continue to buy what Traxxas should have done in the first place. I mean really, Traxxas diffs are still plastic cases with pot metal (well, sintered, which aren't much better...) gears, and they are wimpy at best. The quality of the stock steel turnbuckles in their cars is very lacking, they bend rather easily. Their 2.4GHz Tx/Rx systems leave a lot to be desired, as many companies are moving towards at the minimum computer 2.4GHz systems with an LCD screen and lots of good adjustments. And many companies are able to do this cheaper still than Traxxas sells their product for, yet these cars from other companies are generally tougher, handle better, don't require aftermarket stuff to fix OEM issues, and again, all for a lower price point than Traxxas. And other companies don't try to severely undercut their dealers like Traxxas does. And Traxxas will do the same thing with this new model, which is likely a rehash of a current offering with the same issues under a different body.
i cood dissect the latter of ur post wit my past xperienses wit losi & hpi, but its not xerxes thing 2 split hairs & nitpik.

traxxas bin around 4 a whyle, & dey ante goin noware. if all ur statemants wer 100% tru. den nobody wood buy em & traxxas wood go outa business. but in reality, ther great stuff. & people kno it.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:38 PM
Krawlin

ORIGINAL: xerxes
i cood dissect the latter of ur post wit my past xperienses wit losi & hpi, but its not xerxes thing 2 split hairs & nitpik.

traxxas bin around 4 a whyle, & dey ante goin noware. if all ur statemants wer 100% tru. den nobody wood buy em & traxxas wood go outa business. but in reality, ther great stuff. & people kno it.
Your atrocious spelling and grammar make your opinion invalid due to the fact that your post is more trouble than it's worth to read. Seriously, you are not helping the pro-Traxxas crowd with your post, and it really says a lot about yourself as a Traxxas owner.

Traxxas is in business today because they prey on the inexperienced with bold and wild claims via their massive ad and motor-sports sponsorship campaign. People new to the hobby, especially kids, think faster is better and they don't know that what Traxxas calls 'new and innovative' is extremely outdated and not in the slightest innovative and they buy into the wild speed claims of 45/55/65+ MPH. For instance, the Revo is a total gimmick, the whole inboard suspension thing is a crock, there is a reason why 1/8 buggies and truggies and a vast majority of onroad cars do not use this type of suspension. Traxxas requires the purchase of more of their parts for their vehicles to achieve their claimed speeds, and what they claim does not factor in parasitic drag in the driveline and wind resistance, its simply a mathematically calculated speed, so its rare to ever get to Traxxas's claimed speeds.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:13 AM
xerxes

ur splittn hares ther dude. let it go .

da topiks about discussin wut a new traxxas vehikle cood b,
not about xageraded speed clAims or wind resistanse or " da man" preying on newbs 4 hevans sake

plz take ur conspiracy theorys elsware
Old 11-25-2011, 12:22 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

in response to an edited post.
Dident ur mother tell u, People who live in glass houses should not throw stones ...

-hey there is more fat people in america than kangaroos in Australia,
-700,000 to 2 million people are homeless, according to estimates of the National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty,
-The last best guess for guns in the US was about 350,000,000 Total. That would be 1 weapon for every man woman and child. The average gun enthusiast owns several firearms which includes pistols, shotguns, and rifles of all makes and models. It is often estimated that about 1 in 4 people own any firearms and on average firearms owners own 4 guns each.
-Car Crash Stats: There were nearly 6,420,000 auto accidents in the United States in 2005. The financial cost of these crashes is more than 230 Billion dollars. 2.9 million people were injured and 42,636 people killed. About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States one death every 13 minutes.
-There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.[4] The majority of gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides,[5] with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related deaths in 2007 due to suicide, while 12,632 (40.5%) were homicide deaths

Dude, dont worry about my slash U need to look after yourself, the chances are that u are fat, own a gun, and are problary going to die in a car crash, or suicide. do u live in Mississippi lol Mississippi not for spelling, for the lack of a question mark at the end of a question.
everseen deliverance???

ur just anoyed because no one things the way u talk is cool.

hey bud, if u want to keep this going (im not one to back down, im AUSTRALIAN) give me your email, that way we can really start abusing each other with out anoying other people? sound like fun??????

All jokes aside, with the way u do ur posts u will get picked on every where u go, u can either get use to it or change

damm
560 posts in 6 months... dammm have u givin up ur social life just to be on here???
thats 93 a month
23 a week
3.3 each day
Thats pritty good for someone that is so cool & gangsta,

Ive never seen a hobbiestgangsta.

I think you meant to say hobbyistgangsta?

*this post compliys with the forum rules
Normally I would remove this post, despite your frankly hilarious claim that it complies (note spelling) with our rules, however, this was too ironic to pass up. So I have taken the liberty of highlighting most (but not all) your spelling and grammar mistakes, just in case you were not aware that your written language skills are absolutely atrocious too (unless you are doing it on purpose because you're gangsta?).

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Not everybody was gifted with a high school education, and furthermore, this hobby is not exclusive to those that were. Finally, if I start removing badly spelled posts with poor grammar, there'd be like 15 people allowed to post. If you think Xerxes is doing that on purpose, fine, maybe he is, but I have been unable to prove it so far. If you can, let me know. Til then, you can thank your lucky stars that there aren't any spelling and grammar police here, as you'd be doing life too!

Please stick to the topic. Thanks.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:32 AM
xerxes

lol @ doin life

as much as id lyk 2 c a traxxas 1/5, i woodnt buy 1. crossn my fingrs its a 1/4 dirtbike or crawler undr 450$
Old 11-25-2011, 12:41 AM
Foxy

Your atrocious spelling and grammar make your opinion invalid due to the fact that your post is more trouble than it's worth to read. Seriously, you are not helping the pro-Traxxas crowd with your post, and it really says a lot about yourself as a Traxxas owner.

Traxxas is in business today because they prey on the inexperienced with bold and wild claims via their massive ad and motor-sports sponsorship campaign. People new to the hobby, especially kids, think faster is better and they don't know that what Traxxas calls 'new and innovative' is extremely outdated and not in the slightest innovative and they buy into the wild speed claims of 45/55/65+ MPH. For instance, the Revo is a total gimmick, the whole inboard suspension thing is a crock, there is a reason why 1/8 buggies and truggies and a vast majority of onroad cars do not use this type of suspension. Traxxas requires the purchase of more of their parts for their vehicles to achieve their claimed speeds, and what they claim does not factor in parasitic drag in the driveline and wind resistance, its simply a mathematically calculated speed, so its rare to ever get to Traxxas's claimed speeds.
Someone's spelling and grammar never invalidates their opinion. Despite xerxes 'interesting' posting style, I have found he knows what he's tlaking about more often than not, don't dismiss him just cos of his posting style, that would be a mistake on your part.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Krawlin

ORIGINAL: Foxy

Normally I would remove this post, despite your frankly hilarious claim that it complies (note spelling) with our rules, however, this was too ironic to pass up. So I have taken the liberty of highlighting most (but not all) your spelling and grammar mistakes, just in case you were not aware that your written language skills are absolutely atrocious too (unless you are doing it on purpose because you're gangsta?).

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Not everybody was gifted with a high school education, and furthermore, this hobby is not exclusive to those that were. Finally, if I start removing badly spelled posts with poor grammar, there'd be like 15 people allowed to post. If you think Xerxes is doing that on purpose, fine, maybe he is, but I have been unable to prove it so far. If you can, let me know. Til then, you can thank your lucky stars that there aren't any spelling and grammar police here, as you'd be doing life too!

Please stick to the topic. Thanks.
I would say he is doing it on purpose, as he replied to your post with spelling that is just as bad as it is in his other posts. I mean honestly, how can you not know that "like" is spelled 'L-I-K-E' rather than 'L-Y-K'? His spelling errors are elementary school errors, if he can use a computer or type at all, he should know how to spell "Like" and "Crossing" and "Under". I believe it's just pure laziness, but I don't see how removing letters to save a few keystrokes uses that much less energy or saves that much time?
Old 11-25-2011, 01:13 AM
Foxy

He has written every single post he's ever composed in this way. Ever. In other words, if he is doing it on purpose, he's never slipped up or done anything to indicate that he is capable of better. I find his posts perfectly readable to be honest. I don't think it's about saving time. I assume that's just the way he has learned to type. If we could prove conclusively that he's doing it on purpose, we would do something about it.

Really now, please, let's get back to the topic, this isn't the first time this discussion has interrupted a thread, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but lets try to minimise fallout.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:42 AM
TTOMTK
My Feedback: (1)

X,( MY SPELLING OR, GRAMMER MAY NOT BE PIRFECT) BUT I THINK YOU WILL UNDERSTAND .        I'LL APPOLIGIZE RIGHT NOW FOR IT ,SO CAN WE QUIT BEATING A DEED HORSE HERE !                   AND    GET BACK ON TOPPICK  OK MY GUESS   X AS IN  3 VERSONS OF THE  THE FORD RAPTORE  ALL 4x4    1/16 MINI E REVO 4x4 PLATFORM  , 1/10 SLASH 4x4 PLATFORM ,1/8 E MAXX 4x4  PLATFORM . YES DID WE DID WE NOT JUST GET THE NEW(YA NEW) 2 WHEEL RAPTOR ?  (STAMPEDE)                  YA MORE NEW REBADGEING    PLEASE SUPRISE ME TRAXXAS       AND TRUELEY GIVE US SOME THING   NEW  !!!!!!  REMEMBER , DEAD HORSE LETS PLEASE STOP BEATIMG IT ...   CANT WE ALL JUST GIT  ALONG                                                     P.S.yes I AM anggree!&IALLREADY APPOLIGIZDE???
Old 11-25-2011, 05:08 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

im alittle shocked at the traxxas bashing that has been posted here.

especially a comment saying that traxxas brings in newbs with bold claims ect.

traxxas claims are pretty much right on. their advertising states pretty clearly the speeds their models can do....given what battery you use and what gearing.

to those of us who have been in the hobby for years, it may seem that traxxas OVER advertises, and that they PREY on newbs.

Thats NOT the case IMO. They BRING more people into the hobby. That massive ads and motorsports sponsorship may be the 1st time some have seen a hobby grade RC. and i dont see anything wrong with that.

i do feel that traxxas has "cut cost" by re-using chassis's and parts. but thats not all bad. lets face it, the revo chassis is a good platform. the rustler/bandit/stampede vxl line is a nice basher. the slash 4x4/stampede 4x4 is a nice truck as well.

and traxxas doesnt say we HAVE to buy each version of the same chassis....lol

I have owned many models. I buy/sell/trade constantly, but over the years, at least 1 traxxas model seems to be in my garage
Old 11-25-2011, 05:53 AM
Foxy

I'm not a fan, but I'm sure they do what they do acceptably, they wouldn't have had the success they've had if that weren't the case. It's all about expectations.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:02 AM
KID_EVIL!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I still am thinking dirt bike....... It's gotta be!!! We all know that traxxas corners the market, and they don't have a bike to compete with the other couple of bikes on the market. I've wondered IF or WHEN they'd bring out a bike for about a year.

KID EVIL!
Old 11-25-2011, 06:06 AM
Foxy

Any further comments on grammar and spelling will be summarily removed.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:44 AM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Then why don't you remove the posts that don't make sense with all the spelling errors.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:14 PM
sheograth

To second Foxy, I have my eye on this thread as well. No personal attacks, no trolling, no manufacturer bashing. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Members who continue to break rules after being warned by myself or any moderator will be placed on moderated status.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:29 PM
bigcam406

amen to that
Old 11-25-2011, 06:30 PM
FahrtAutoRC

+1

If you have a problem with somebodys grammar then block them or ignore them, we need to start dropping the drama level here as it makes us look bad as a whole.

I have another idea that I believe has been overlooked- maybe an open buggy similar to the new Losi or HPI Apache?
Old 11-25-2011, 07:44 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why doesn't someone add a spell checker to the site then we wouldn't have the type of issues every few weeks?
Old 11-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Unsullied_Spy

My LHS has seen a lot more business thanks to Traxxas (and Axial, but that's off topic). They sell a ton of Slashes and Minis and run races with them, and have a lot more customers now than they did just a year or two ago. Their ideas are pretty original and people new to the hobby enjoy them. A 1/8th scale buggy is less interesting to a lot of people than a scale-looking truck they can wheel around a track, crash, bash, and fix for the cost of a decent night out. Say what you will about them, they have brought a lot of people to the hobby that wouldn't otherwise have been interested in it so kudos for that.

Hopefully it's not another expensive model, they keep packaging batteries and chargers and such with their stuff and making it all too expensive, people these days want something easier on the wallet. Large scale is awesome, I love my Baja, but it's a very niche market and not a whole lot of market in it because of the price of buying and running one. A motorcycle is, again, cool but doesn't make sense. I'd love to see a nice crawler or trail truck RTR for a good price with waterproof electronics. Traxxas stuff is usually robust in stock form and upgrade parts are quick to come out.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:50 PM
cumquat

ORIGINAL: FahrtAutoRC

+1

If you have a problem with somebodys grammar then block them or ignore them, we need to start dropping the drama level here as it makes us look bad as a whole.

I have another idea that I believe has been overlooked- maybe an open buggy similar to the new Losi or HPI Apache?
all ready suggested. they are based somewhat loosely on c1 race buggies.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:40 PM
srt10
My Feedback: (20)

My guess is 5th scale
Old 11-26-2011, 12:17 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

in response to an edited post.
Dident ur mother tell u, People who live in glass houses should not throw stones ...

-hey there is more fat people in america than kangaroos in Australia,
-700,000 to 2 million people are homeless, according to estimates of the National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty,
-The last best guess for guns in the US was about 350,000,000 Total. That would be 1 weapon for every man woman and child. The average gun enthusiast owns several firearms which includes pistols, shotguns, and rifles of all makes and models. It is often estimated that about 1 in 4 people own any firearms and on average firearms owners own 4 guns each.
-Car Crash Stats: There were nearly 6,420,000 auto accidents in the United States in 2005. The financial cost of these crashes is more than 230 Billion dollars. 2.9 million people were injured and 42,636 people killed. About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States one death every 13 minutes.
-There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.[4] The majority of gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides,[5] with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related deaths in 2007 due to suicide, while 12,632 (40.5%) were homicide deaths

Dude, dont worry about my slash U need to look after yourself, the chances are that u are fat, own a gun, and are problary going to die in a car crash, or suicide. do u live in Mississippi lol
everseen deliverance???

ur just anoyed because no one things the way u talk is cool.

hey bud, if u want to keep this going (im not one to back down, im AUSTRALIAN) give me your email, that way we can really start abusing each other with out anoying other people? sound like fun??????

All jokes aside, with the way u do ur posts u will get picked on every where u go, u can either get use to it or change

damm 560 posts in 6 months... dammm have u givin up ur social life just to be on here???
thats 93 a month
23 a week
3.3 each day
Thats pritty good for someone that is so cool & gangsta,

Ive never seen a hobbiestgangsta.

*this post compliys with the forum rules
Hey, kid, have you ever even BEEN to the US? Please. What the hell are you even saying? Your post is a bunch of statistics. You know what statistics are? Numbers made to fit an agenda; that's all.

How about the number of kangaroo-related car accidents in Australia?

3 posts a day isn't that much. Just because your parents limit your computer time does not mean somebody that posts more than you is socially maladjusted.

Give ya 3 guesses as to which state ThunderbirdJunkie is currently. Give you a hint; it's one you just mentioned, and it's one you've never visited.

ThunderbirdJunkie is fat, owns several guns, what are you saying? Save the social commentary for when you can actually understand what you're saying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.