Community
Search
Notices
AutoGyros All about autorotational flight, sport and scale autogyros! User friendly!

PT 25 E

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 11:04 AM
rcflyerfl
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PT 25 E

I just finished building another PT 25 and this one is powered by Volts. Althought I have built several of these kits that Mark and John put out at Flying Balsa.com, I just can't remenber when a kit manufactuer put into one box all that they do clear down to the toothpicks needed. Plus wheel collor, wheels, pins, nuts, bolts, etc. Good job boys.
With this PT 25 I should be taking 5 Autogyro's to the Mentone Flyin. See you there.
Jim
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85377.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	1633458  
Old 12-11-2011, 07:22 AM
ALbert.S

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: PT 25 E

Got my PT 25 yesturday WOW !!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT KIT !!!!!! Starting on it today
Old 08-15-2012, 02:45 PM
handyman
My Feedback: (2)

ve one but havent flown it yet.can you give me a few pointers.theres no one in the club who has ever tryed one..........thanks..PS mine is also a pt-25 E
Old 08-16-2012, 06:51 AM
jodini
My Feedback: (2)

Mark and John at flyingbalsa do an excellent job on setting up their models and telling you what throws you should have. The directions also on "take offs" are very good too. I learned to fly with a PT 1/2A autogyro (one of their first models) and have been flying it ever since! You'll love the way this thing flies!

Got any pics guys?