Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Chief Aircraft Problems!!

Old 12-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Superdad1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chief Aircraft Problems!!

the fg link is now dead.

So I'll make my point here.
Remember the original purchase was for $900.60, plus $34 and change for shipping. However, I can clearly see 2, count them, 2 shipping charges on my cc statement!
Only 1 of which was ever refunded!
The funds have to be converted from Can. to U.S.
Use xe.com
Old 12-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Superdad1

To me it's simple, Thief Aircraft is inept!!! It took way too long to communicate in any way. I had to make way too many phone calls for them to take any action when the order was cancled. On top of it all they still owed me money as they double charged my shipping, and only refunded one shipping charge. That equals theft...PERIOD!

People can babble all they like, I'll never deal with them again, and I will tell everyone I know of there complete lack of professionalism and thievery.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:03 AM
PropsnWings
My Feedback: (9)

The link is dead because FG chose to close the thread due to your lack of professionalism, and the fact the thread had no valididity to it whatsoever.

Go ahead and "babble" as you call it, no one is going to care what you have to say.   You have shown your childishness by the complete lack of judgement with the avatar you had on FG.

Its a lost cause, so move on.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Superdad1

ORIGINAL: Superdad1

the fg link is now dead.

Remember the original purchase was for $900.60, plus $34 and change for shipping. However, I can clearly see 2, count them, 2 shipping charges on my cc statement!
Use xe.com
No validity? A lost cause? Read^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 12-12-2011, 10:34 AM
mogman

I was going to say something here, but I'm at a loss for words....time to close this thread as well.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Superdad1

I agree, not much to say, just that chief kept money that wasn't there's.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Hooked-On-RC
My Feedback: (16)

People can babble all they like, I'll never deal with them again, and I will tell everyone I know of there complete lack of professionalism and thievery.
Who is going to beleive anything you say or have said, based on the fact that your entire "rant" was based on down and outright lies...I hope they never return your money, they deserve to keep it for having to put up with trolls like you...MOD, please close this thread as well, FG closed his rant over there, it should be closed here as well...
Old 12-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Superdad1

the fg link is now dead.

Use xe.com
Lies?? Read^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And fyi, the money has been returned, the second shipping charge however, was refunded by my CC company, not chief.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:50 AM
GaryA
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Hooked-On-RC

Who is going to beleive anything you say or have said, based on the fact that your entire ''rant'' was based on down and outright lies...I hope they never return your money, they deserve to keep it for having to put up with trolls like you...MOD, please close this thread as well, FG closed his rant over there, it should be closed here as well...

Can you just go away? Its clear that you have been completely owned in this situation and now you are just mad because your rant caused you to get "OWNED"!! It would be best of you just keep your opinions to yourself unless you can provide a truthful situation the next time.

Also, "If" you would have allowed enough time for all of this to transpire, none of this would have would have been an issue. As a result of your being caught in a lie, now you are doing the next best thing to point the finger at someone. Get off your high horse, find a model to build and fly and keep your comments to yourself unless its constructive. Or, then again... maybe your incapable of doing that.

I’m sure that this thread will be closed by the moderators here very shortly so, this will be two threads that show your inability to behave like a grown man. I have a problem with a 10 year old that lies too…. much less a full grown adult!

Old 12-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Rocketman612
My Feedback: (85)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: PropsnWings

The link is dead because FG chose to close the thread due to your lack of professionalism, and the fact the thread had no valididity to it whatsoever.

Go ahead and ''babble'' as you call it, no one is going to care what you have to say. You have shown your childishness by the complete lack of judgement with the avatar you had on FG.

Its a lost cause, so move on.

+3

Move on
Old 12-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Superdad1

No, I will not move on! chief kept money that wasn't there's, plain and simple. If they'll admit it, then I'll move on.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Superdad1

the fg link is now dead.

Use xe.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 12-12-2011, 01:01 PM
DustBen
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No, I will not move on! chief kept money that wasn't there's, plain and simple. If they'll admit it, then I'll move on.
Psst... possessive form; "theirs"

"There's" is the contraction of "there is".

Wisdom is knowing when to cut your losses.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:04 PM
mctodd76

he got owned on rccanada too LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:05 PM
GaryA

That’s what the court system is for..... oh that’s right, its truly apparent you haven’t gotten that far in your education "yet"! Get a LIFE dude and go away!! You have spoken, been corrected and you have no leg to stand on with anyone here on this forum!! Your little rants are falling to deaf ears in trying to keep people from using or ordering from Chief Aircraft! Take your unsupported rants and complaints somewhere else!!

Chief Aircraft is one of the best in the business!!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:06 PM
iflyfastashell
My Feedback: (7)

YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT ANY ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT CHIEF HAS BACK FIRED IN EVERY WAY. OBVIOUSLY YOU CANT SEE THAT. YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM MORE ADVERTISING SPACE THAN ANYTHING THEY COULD HAVE PAID FOR. TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND WRITE A NICE POLITE EMAIL TO CHIEF AND SPELL IT ALL OUT. IF THEY DO NOT DEAL WITH IT YOU CAN DISPUTE THE CHARGES WITH THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY. SAVE YOUR SELF ANY FURTHER SILLYNESS AND MOVE ON. NO ONE CARES WE WILL ALL STILL BUY FROM THEM.90% OF ANYONE READING THIS HAS A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE OR A RESOLUTION TO AN ISSUE THAT MAY HAVE COME UP. MOVE ON LIFE IS TOO SHORT.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:08 PM
GaryA

ORIGINAL: DustBen

Psst... possessive form; ''theirs''

''There's'' is the contraction of ''there is''.

Wisdom is knowing when to cut your losses.

LMAO!! Now dat right dare is funny!!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:24 PM
mctodd76

He still wont post dates, kinda makes you wonder. The only one you are trying to convince is yourself................................
Old 12-12-2011, 02:00 PM
PropsnWings

ORIGINAL: Hooked-On-RC

Who is going to beleive anything you say or have said, based on the fact that your entire "rant" was based on down and outright lies...I hope they never return your money, they deserve to keep it for having to put up with trolls like you...MOD, please close this thread as well, FG closed his rant over there, it should be closed here as well...

Very much agreed. Close this thread as did FG.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:28 PM
K-Bob

One has to wonder when a person goes on a rant on at least three major web sites in two countries and, after being proved a liar on all three, keeps up the rant.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:36 PM
HellcatAce
My Feedback: (6)

Chief is cool by me. Only place I can get certain things like the sexy painted Xoars in my size.

Good for you guys that you are patriotic Americans who give your employees time off to spend with their families during holidays!

Guess this dude thinks his stuff should've dropped outta the sky the second he placed his order. [:'(]

If I were them I'd keep whatever money he's moaning about just for being a real hoser eh?
Old 12-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Superdad1

Who's lying??
You can clearly see the clip I took of my cc statement. How may charges do you see? chief says there's only one, I see two. And I've only seen a refund from chief for one. It's really not that hard to figure out. But then again, look who I'm dealing with here.

As I've stated before, I don't care about dates, they (chief) kept money that wasn't theirs. THAT is the issue.

If this thread gets shut down, whatever, it really doesn't matter. Although I may have to turn the tv back on for some entertainment.

In the end, if I've stopped just one person from getting ripped off, I've done my job.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:11 PM
PropsnWings

Please as asked, go away, and stop throwing a tantrum like a 10 year old liar. You are doing nothing but digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

Obviously you cant comprehend much, and the fact that you fail to understand or wait for CC transactions to work like they do from any business, and had the alleged second charge reversed, so now you wont see it anyway if it was to be refunded. Guess we could all cry fraud since you did that, with the fact of the VERY short time that had transpired in this whole issue.

Chief did nothing that any other business doesnt do.. you just were not forthcoming and honest, and therefore made yourself look 10 times worse than what the situation was to begin with.

Trust me, you wont even effect even one person from ordering from Chief.. You have in fact though managed to give them plenty of business through advertisement, on these threads.

Go turn your TV on, and just forget about this, as its a dead and mute subject now. Nothing is going to come of it in your favor now.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Hill202
My Feedback: (24)

the fg link is now dead.

Use xe.com
Lies?? Read^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And fyi, the money has been returned, the second shipping charge however, was refunded by my CC company, not chief.
Your cc refunded the second shipping charge?? Doubtful... Either way, since you have all of your money, why do you continue to bash Chief? It's obvious that you have lost all credibility. You are acting childish and immature. Do you behave this way in other areas of your life? or are you simply enjoying the attention.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:13 PM
mctodd76

you dont understand, your first complaint was it took over 3 1/2 weeks....did you not?   That is why no one will believe you, then you said you had proof of dates, but obviously you dont. So how do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you come on here and slam a first rate company with lies???

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.