Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Forum support1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

ORIGINAL: dphillips3

I need a canopy for the 50cc Zero. PLEASE!!!! This thing is brittle.

Thanks David
Let me check and see if I could find one.

Eric
Old 11-19-2011, 05:54 AM
markhamregular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Looking for the following for a Mustang 60 Double Trouble Two:

- Cowl
- Plastic enclosure for retract holes.
- Manual

Thanks,

Old 11-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Forum support1

Thanks David

Ihave the canopy in stocks can i had your information so we could make this deal happen.

Eric
Old 11-23-2011, 05:43 AM
dphillips3

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Forum support1

Thanks David

I have the canopy in stocks can i had your information so we could make this deal happen.

Eric
I sent you a PM
Old 11-27-2011, 02:35 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thewing for a 72 inch Green & White Giles 202will not be neededright away. Any time will do, but email me ahead oftime in case I am gone for a few days. Thanks, John (Capt,n)

Old 11-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Rotten40851
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When will you be getting the twin orange Cessena back in stock?
Old 12-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Rover1newton
My Feedback: (15)

Ordered the 72" AKA 69" yak the other day (order #1465803) and when I un-packed everything and noticed the cowl was cracked/mis-shapen and wont fit on the fuse. Also, the cowl tabs were not glued in correctly into the fuse, they are sticking out and not straight probably preventing cowl from fitting. And the canopy was cracked. Oh, not to mention, it's not even the same plane on the web site. Doesn't have removable stabs and the canopy isn't tinted and no manual. The manual on the web site will not work with this plane. Only has one servo cut out in the tail and how are you suppose to link the other elevator half with no joiner? Talked to customer service and they will not have spare parts for this plane until after the holidays. I got an RMA number to send it back due to no parts in stock. Called customer service again to work out a deal to just buy another kit for parts at a dicounted price and they said they would give me 5% off, really? Here's the deal.... Ordered kit, got kit, inspected kit, found problem with kit and now I'm going to spend $30-40 on shipping to get 125.00 back (losing what I already paid for shipping to me which was $25) or get the same plane that might have the same issues, then have to pay shipping again! Viscious cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 05:32 AM
Bonified Wingnut

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just wanted to say thanks Eric. I finally got the wheel pants and the price was not bad at all. Definitely will continue to buy from Nitroplanes.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Forum support1

ORIGINAL: Rover1newton

Ordered the 72" AKA 69" yak the other day (order #1465803) and when I un-packed everything and noticed the cowl was cracked/mis-shapen and wont fit on the fuse. Also, the cowl tabs were not glued in correctly into the fuse, they are sticking out and not straight probably preventing cowl from fitting. And the canopy was cracked. Oh, not to mention, it's not even the same plane on the web site. Doesn't have removable stabs and the canopy isn't tinted and no manual. The manual on the web site will not work with this plane. Only has one servo cut out in the tail and how are you suppose to link the other elevator half with no joiner? Talked to customer service and they will not have spare parts for this plane until after the holidays. I got an RMA number to send it back due to no parts in stock. Called customer service again to work out a deal to just buy another kit for parts at a dicounted price and they said they would give me 5% off, really? Here's the deal.... Ordered kit, got kit, inspected kit, found problem with kit and now I'm going to spend $30-40 on shipping to get 125.00 back (losing what I already paid for shipping to me which was $25) or get the same plane that might have the same issues, then have to pay shipping again! Viscious cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi

I'm really sorry about the damage parts on your order how about. I will send out a UPS return label for you to send me back that airplanes for exchange or refund.

Eric
Old 12-06-2011, 11:19 AM
captinjohn

Eric, I have a question about the69 inch Yak....I will PM you. Thanks Capt,n

Old 12-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Rover1newton

Yeah, that would be great. It surprised me when I called and they said what they did because I have always received great customer service. Too bad you don't have the replacement parts in stock... Thanks Eric
Old 12-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Forum support1

ORIGINAL: captinjohn

Eric, I have a question. On the returned planes like 69 inch Yak....do you have a Scratch and Dent sale ever on the returned airplanes? I may be interested???

UpDate.....Foget the Scratch & dent one...I want a good one! Thanks Capt,n

DO you want buy those return airplanes John. If you do I would be more then happy to sell it to you.

Eric
Old 12-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Forum support1

Yeah, that would be great. It surprised me when I called and they said what they did because I have always received great customer service. Too bad you don't have the replacement parts in stock... Thanks Eric
Hi

No problem I'm really sorry that you receive the damage canopy. yes for this airplanes is really hard to get replacement parts.

Eric
Old 12-07-2011, 01:49 PM
captinjohn

Eric, I have a question. On the returned planes like 69 inch Yak...I will PM you. Thanks John.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:39 AM
captinjohn

Gas Radio Remote Controlled Aerobatic Airplane ARF New!
<form id="yfc_1" method="post" action="https://order.store.yahoo.net/yhst-17210252890263/cgi-bin/wg-order?yhst-17210252890263+ni20moya1206">
</form>

Item#: 90A202-V2_GasNitroModels-Yak120
Availability: Usually ships the next business day
Old 12-09-2011, 06:32 PM
captinjohn

Eric, please PM me about the Yak 54 69 inch wingspan. John
Old 12-13-2011, 07:35 AM
captinjohn

Eric, please PM me about the Yak 54 69 inch wingspand. John
Old 12-13-2011, 05:08 PM
captinjohn

ORIGINAL: Forum support1

We don' t had the wings left sorry John.

Eric

Eric, I will not need the wing for the Giles 202 (Green & White) this winter...so need need to look right now. If you do find one towards the spring, plese let me know.I am still interested inthe 69 inch Yak 54. Thanks Capt,n John
Old 12-14-2011, 12:13 PM
shotgun06

Ok Eric,

I asked for a CANOPY for a Yak 54 140 and then I paid for it last July after you sent me a PAYPAL request. Never received the canopy. I posted a message here, sent you a PM to wich you eventualy replied asking about my order number (wich I never got after sending the payment...) and then nothing.

Could you please send me a canopy or reimburse me.

Alain
Old 12-15-2011, 11:09 AM
Forum support1

ORIGINAL: shotgun06

Ok Eric,

I asked for a CANOPY for a Yak 54 140 and then I paid for it last July after you sent me a PAYPAL request. Never received the canopy. I posted a message here, sent you a PM to wich you eventualy replied asking about my order number (wich I never got after sending the payment...) and then nothing.

Could you please send me a canopy or reimburse me.

Alain
I'm so sorry about this please give me your order number I will issue a refund back into your cards.

Eric
Old 12-16-2011, 08:47 PM
69sofine

i just received my giles 202 3d 40. didnt get any wheel paints. i would like all the parts i paid for. my order number is 1502435.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Rover1newton

Ordered the 72'' AKA 69'' yak the other day (order #1465803) and when I un-packed everything and noticed the cowl was cracked/mis-shapen and wont fit on the fuse. Also, the cowl tabs were not glued in correctly into the fuse, they are sticking out and not straight probably preventing cowl from fitting. And the canopy was cracked. Oh, not to mention, it's not even the same plane on the web site. Doesn't have removable stabs and the canopy isn't tinted and no manual. The manual on the web site will not work with this plane. Only has one servo cut out in the tail and how are you suppose to link the other elevator half with no joiner? Talked to customer service and they will not have spare parts for this plane until after the holidays. I got an RMA number to send it back due to no parts in stock. Called customer service again to work out a deal to just buy another kit for parts at a dicounted price and they said they would give me 5% off, really? Here's the deal.... Ordered kit, got kit, inspected kit, found problem with kit and now I'm going to spend $30-40 on shipping to get 125.00 back (losing what I already paid for shipping to me which was $25) or get the same plane that might have the same issues, then have to pay shipping again! Viscious cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wondering why the refund I recieved was $19.00 less than what I paid! The kit was defective and wasn't the plane on their website. I don't know who is running Nitroplanes but after this I will never buy from them again!
Old 12-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Forum support1

ORIGINAL: 69sofine

i just received my giles 202 3d 40. didnt get any wheel paints. i would like all the parts i paid for. my order number is1502435.
Hi sorry about the missing parts let me open a new one and check with the warehouse manager see if they come with wheel pant or not.

Eric
Old 12-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Hellcat716
My Feedback: (2)

Looking for a right wing retract for the Airfield 1400mm Zero. I can not get the gear to extend. I have switched wires from the left retract with no success. I can not find the part on the Nitroplanes website. Servoless retract for 1400mm Zero ARF. Thanks.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:05 PM
Jensons
My Feedback: (49)

Hello,

I have tryed to contact nitro models several times and have not heard anything back from them. I purchased a 'Yak 120 during the Thanksgiving sale and now that I am building it I noticed that I have a damaged cowl and and am missing the following Parts:

1) Push Rods & hardware set.

2) Fuel Tank & Wheel Pants

3) The cowl is damaged.

4) Wheels

Please contact me at [email protected] and I can provide you with proof of purchase, as well as an adress to ship the damaged and missing parts to..

Please Help,

Scott

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.