Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Kyosho Mini-Z Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 04:11 PM
rschoi_75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kyosho Mini-Z Buggy

I've gotten in a few good runs with this and its way better than the redcat sumo. Not sure why Hipchips doesn't think so.

I have a stock redcat sumo and its slower than my mini-z buggy. The steering on the mini-z buggy is much better as well. The redcat can't center to save its life. I feel much more confident driving the mini-z buggy.

I'm not sure how it stacks up to a micro sct, but I have a micro DT (all stock) and I think the kyosho is better than that as well. Whether its worth 2.5x the micro DT is up for debate, but I'd rather drive a mini-z buggy than any of the other micro offerings currently available. Its a fun little buggy!
Old 01-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Waypoint

I was supposed to get one by christmas as well... instead I got a solid gold coin which was accidently thrown away before I got it. it ended up in a trash compactor but someone had run it a few times already

oh well : (
Old 01-05-2012, 11:08 AM
YoYo-Pete

Love my buggy... A few points to the thread.
Price - The price is high, but this is not a toy. This is a high end hobby quality product with tons of aftermarket parts. You can tune it to your hearts content.
Power - I put a 32 turn motor in it and it's just crazy powerful now.
Here's a video I made of the stock radio.... This was out ofboredom, not to make a sweet video. So excuse the.... well you'll see.