Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Why Gassers are more addictive or better than Glows e?

Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Why Gassers are more addictive or better than Glows e?

Old 12-23-2011, 04:23 PM
AmishWarlord
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Why Gassers are more addictive or better than Glows e?

ORIGINAL: Syssa Pilot

Two comment s on previous posts $3.0a gallon PLUS about $1.00 a gallon for a good oil. Next- The best 30cc engine is MADE IN THE USA. Can you say SYSSA ?

Oh yeah forgot that. It sucks glow fuel cost six times more and the engines burn four times as much.

Old 12-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Syssa Pilot
My Feedback: (7)

In response to previous posts. 1: $3.00 a gallon PLUS about $1.25 for oil<>  2: The best (oppinion) 30cc engine on the market is        MADE IN THE USA. Can you say SYSSA
Old 12-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Syssa Pilot
My Feedback: (7)

Sorry about the double post. I don't know how to delete it
Old 12-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Nitro-Tom

See for me this is like.......Redhead, Blonde, or Brunet?

They all are good!

I love the new DA-50 Gasser (30% YAK) top of the line everything....(Scared the first time I flipped a 22" wood Prop) [:@]

but I still love all my Glow Planes (.40 & .60 sized) I have 5 of them and nothing beats the Flying Machine on Nitro[X(] it rips!)

AND I also love my Electric.......good .60 Sized Extra and I have a Habu 32 both on 6S.........I have had Exceleent results with Electric, I buy lots of Packs and charge at home. Rarley do I have to charge at the field....and I enjoy the insane power/thrust to Weight ratio...[:-]...these bad boys are clean and quiet and the only down side is not long enough flight times.....

Happy Holidays Guys, Theres my 2 cents.......

Old 12-23-2011, 05:26 PM
AmishWarlord

Can you say SYSSA

Thanks for the heads up on SYSSA. This product looks really cool!

http://www.syssaaircraft.net/cart/pc...5&idcategory=2
Old 12-23-2011, 05:29 PM
AmishWarlord

I agree Tom.

You take an eletric glider with 4 packs, eletric heli with 4 packs , a 60 size glow plane and a Big gasser and you can fly all day.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:43 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

First, let me address one thing. Glow engines do not require 9001 field items to operate! All you need is the plane, transmitter, fuel, and glow starter. Maybe a glove or something to use as a chicken stick if you're paranoid. That's it. A good, high quality, well maintained, well tuned glow engine will flip start every time, if it doesn't start within ten flips there's something wrong somewhere. I hear car guys whinging about the field gear too, usually when the glow VS brushless flame war rages, and I point it out to them, too. You don't need all that support gear. Stop overcomplicating something so simple, people!

Ahem, to my opinion on the debate. Glow all the way for me. Glow power got me into this hobby, after all. Back when I was 10 or so I was pretty heavily into trains. N-scale stuff, mostly. I went to a Hobbytown USA in Nashville to get my fix when I wasn't getting stuff off eBay. First time I walked in, however, I looked up at a 40-60 size trainer, and it was at that moment that I decided I wanted one of my own, that I wanted to fly. A few years later I finally graduated out of toy-grade RC with the purchase of a CEN MT2 monster truck, which was also glow power, and that just sealed the deal. Hearing that little thing run cemented me in the 'glow power or no power' camp. Now, I look around my room, and I still have that CEN, although by now it's worn out and no longer running. Next to that, an NTC3 with an OS 18CV-RX, and hanging on my wall is a ready to fly Hobbico NexSTAR with an OS 46AX on the nose. It's only taken...10 to 12 years, but I've gotten to where I wanted to be when I walked into that hobbytown all those years ago, and it makes me smile every time I look at that airplane. Probably gonna need a grinectomy when I finally get it down to the field and watch it fly...nevermind when I'm at the controls myself.

What I don't want is to get an enormous aircraft that costs more than my pickup truck, needs to be re-kitted before I can take it to the field, and sounds like a weed eater. I just want a reasonably sized plane I can stick in the bed of my truck fully assembled, start and run easily, and is not electric. I also demand that it sound nice, and none of the nice sounding gassers(Sorry DLE fans, but since I can't tell your airplane from my lawn equipment by ear alone, I'm not joining you) fit within my size requirements.

Bottom line: I want to fly, not charge batteries or assemble everything. Glow does that, in the .20-.60 range. I don't care about the oil slime, sometimes cantankerous carbs(My truck has one of those too, oddly enough), expensive fuel and whatever other 'cons' you care to throw at glow power. When it boils down, glow puts the biggest smile on my face of all, and as such, glow is what I will run.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:45 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bottom line: I want to fly, not charge batteries or assemble everything. Glow does that, in the .20-.60 range. I don't care about the oil slime, sometimes cantankerous carbs(My truck has one of those too, oddly enough), expensive fuel and whatever other 'cons' you care to throw at glow power.<hr />
That was your statement:
With a glow you need to charge glow battery. But if you had a 20cc DLE gas engine on a small profile airplane...all you would need is fuel and a crank fuel pump. No mess to clean up, no rags or cleaner. No glow device....just flip & fly. Fly all afternoon for 75 cents of gas. Yes they will fit in a pickup all assembled. Give it a try! Merry Christmas Capt,n
Old 12-23-2011, 07:00 PM
masteromodels
My Feedback: (11)

I guess that is why some like differnt flvors of ice cream. and different glow and gas. I started out as a kid with glow engines and that is a part of my life that I do not want to give up. I actually love the smell of the nitro and the clean up is just part of the hobby I grew up with. As for the 50 cc size war birds I still have some of the big Tigre 4500's and I fly my GS. Top Flite P-47 with one and I can almost stay with my buddy flying the same plane but with a DA-50. He paid around $600. for the Da50 and I paid $200 for my 4500 , I can use a lot of fuel before I catch up with what he paid. Plus he needed an extra battery pack and kill switch and he has to pay a little more for fuel without the Ethenol so he does not clog the carb he has already had to rebuild. and I do not have to worry about Ignition going bad and if you have the mag then it is harder to start and more vibration. Sure you can buy the popular 50Cc ebgines cheaper today but time will prove there worth. I also have a couple of gas engines that I use like the G-62 and a 3W-60 but I use them for certain circumstances. I do not like keeping gas in my house. I just like my 4500's thay are very strong and the fuel is a little cheaper because they run on 5%. I guess I'am just an old fart that does not like to much change.

thanks Bob
Old 12-23-2011, 07:35 PM

ORIGINAL: captinjohn

That was your statement:
With a glow you need to charge glow battery. But if you had a 20cc DLE gas engine on a small profile airplane...all you would need is fuel and a crank fuel pump. No mess to clean up, no rags or cleaner. No glow device....just flip & fly. Fly all afternoon for 75 cents of gas. Yes they will fit in a pickup all assembled. Give it a try! Merry Christmas Capt,n

I see you've conveniently forgotten about the ignition battery. Let me set a few things straight.

1: I might have to charge those once every few months? I honestly can't remember the last time I had to charge them and they're still fully charged.

2: Charging them is simple. Hook to wall wart, forget about overnight. I really don't see why people get into such a tizzy over something so simple and thought-free, it's not like you're charging a LiPo here. It's just a single sub-C NiCD. It's not rocket science, a three year old could charge a glow ignitor without trouble. On top of that, I have two, one of which will accept a bog standard AA, so even if they are discharged I can just toss any old AA into it and get the motor going regardless.

3: You're forgetting about the ignition battery, unless you're implying magneto ignition, which drives the weight up. I wouldn't run a single battery for both unless I had a generator fitted as well, less the engine drain the Rx pack and cause a crash.

4: I hate profile planes. They look stupid at any angle other than 90 degrees to either side, everything's all exposed to the elements, and they're quite weak about the yaw axis. Much more so than a traditional fuse, if not, they wouldn't need carbon fiber stiffeners to keep the rudder from snapping the tail off. Oh, and if you're wondering why everything being exposed to the elements is a concern, I'm a 24/7/365 RCer. I don't care if it's raining, if there's three inches of snow on the ground, if it's three in the morning or if it's 120 degrees out. If I want to run, I'll run, and having a normal fuse lets me fly in weather that would otherwise see the aircraft under a tarp in the pits.

5: You couldn't give me a DLE and expect to see it on an airplane, I'd probably bolt it into my string trimmer or something. Maybe put it in a 1/4th or 1/5th scale car. Somewhere where a failed rod bearing doesn't confer a 50-75% chance of vehicle destruction. I demand mechanical reliability out of every engine I own, regardless of size, and I've seen faaaaar more DLEs throwing rods than I have the other gasser brands combined. And that's just RCU. Are they good engines? They must be doing something right if they're the first thing anyone quips when someone mentions an airplane larger than 20C, but the weak internals that have no patience for mistakes mean I wouldn't even use a free one on anything airborne. I don't abuse my engines but nobody's perfect, and I insist on engines that don't explode the first time someone makes such a mistake. Cough, sputter, stall, cut out, I'm fine with engines doing that when I make a mistake at the carb. Tells me I need to rectify that mistake before something does go pop. But if it throws the rod bearing or shears the crankpin off because of that? Goes from running beautifully to needing an overhaul because of one momentary lapse of needle judgement? Hell no. Not in my hangar. Rather pay the premium for an OS GT33.

6: As I said, my hangar is going to be limited to nothing larger than .60 sized aircraft. You can't fly these on gasoline, the engines just aren't small enough. There's boatloads of nice giant scales out there, but storing, transporting and field assembly is FAR too much of a hassle. I want to be able to park my plane in the bed of my truck, fully assembled, tie it down so it's still there when I get to the field, and fly that. I want to be able to pick it up out of the bed, put fuel in it, fire the engine up, and take off. I don't want to spend half an hour putting it together first. As it stands my NexSTAR is a couple inches too big for that, I have to either set it in diagonally or take the wing off, and it's just a .46 glow trainer! Warbirds have smaller wingspans, up to 60 size would fit as well, but yeah. That's about the limit, if it's larger than a Hobbico NexSTAR chances are I won't be flying one.

7: I'm not flush by any means. The cost of the airframe and the cost of the parts plays a huge role in what I fly as well. Spin it however you want, you can't argue that an aircraft accepting of a DLE20 is going to cost far more than the same type of aircraft that warrants an OS 46AX, and even the latter took me a few months to save up and get put together. I simply can't afford a gasser even if I wanted one. And no, the fuel savings would not pay for that airframe in a reasonable time frame.

To put it simply, If I'm going to fly gas, it's going to be with a genuine radial of some sort, or perhaps a four stroke twin, not an overglorified string trimmer engine, and I won't be flying gas until I get a lottery win.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:22 PM
jessiej

Does this whole thread strike anyone else as kind of silly? We are discussing an activity done purely for personal enjoyment. If one enjoys glow why would he choose something else? For that matter why would one limit himself to a single type of power? Why not try gliders as well for that matter?

How does one define "best"? How does one determine what is "best" for someone else?

jess
Old 12-23-2011, 08:27 PM
fritzdecat

quote.....Does this whole thread strike anyone else as kind of silly?

Yes it is

Was interesting to learn of the new Kolm gassers though

Why anyone would spend $20 a gallon on glow fuel is crazy to me but heh if that is what they like more power to them, I ain't stoppin ye nor do I care what you fly , life is short have some fun between the working hours
Old 12-23-2011, 08:50 PM
captinjohn

ORIGINAL: 378

That was your statement:

I see you've conveniently forgotten about the ignition battery. Let me set a few things straight.

1: I might have to charge those once every few months? I honestly can't remember the last time I had to charge them and they're still fully charged.

2: Charging them is simple. Hook to wall wart, forget about overnight. I really don't see why people get into such a tizzy over something so simple and thought-free, it's not like you're charging a LiPo here. It's just a single sub-C NiCD. It's not rocket science, a three year old could charge a glow ignitor without trouble. On top of that, I have two, one of which will accept a bog standard AA, so even if they are discharged I can just toss any old AA into it and get the motor going regardless.

3: You're forgetting about the ignition battery, unless you're implying magneto ignition, which drives the weight up. I wouldn't run a single battery for both unless I had a generator fitted as well, less the engine drain the Rx pack and cause a crash.

4: I hate profile planes. They look stupid at any angle other than 90 degrees to either side, everything's all exposed to the elements, and they're quite weak about the yaw axis. Much more so than a traditional fuse, if not, they wouldn't need carbon fiber stiffeners to keep the rudder from snapping the tail off. Oh, and if you're wondering why everything being exposed to the elements is a concern, I'm a 24/7/365 RCer. I don't care if it's raining, if there's three inches of snow on the ground, if it's three in the morning or if it's 120 degrees out. If I want to run, I'll run, and having a normal fuse lets me fly in weather that would otherwise see the aircraft under a tarp in the pits.

5: You couldn't give me a DLE and expect to see it on an airplane, I'd probably bolt it into my string trimmer or something. Maybe put it in a 1/4th or 1/5th scale car. Somewhere where a failed rod bearing doesn't confer a 50-75% chance of vehicle destruction. I demand mechanical reliability out of every engine I own, regardless of size, and I've seen faaaaar more DLEs throwing rods than I have the other gasser brands combined. And that's just RCU. Are they good engines? They must be doing something right if they're the first thing anyone quips when someone mentions an airplane larger than 20C, but the weak internals that have no patience for mistakes mean I wouldn't even use a free one on anything airborne. I don't abuse my engines but nobody's perfect, and I insist on engines that don't explode the first time someone makes such a mistake. Cough, sputter, stall, cut out, I'm fine with engines doing that when I make a mistake at the carb. Tells me I need to rectify that mistake before something does go pop. But if it throws the rod bearing or shears the crankpin off because of that? Goes from running beautifully to needing an overhaul because of one momentary lapse of needle judgement? Hell no. Not in my hangar. Rather pay the premium for an OS GT33.

6: As I said, my hangar is going to be limited to nothing larger than .60 sized aircraft. You can't fly these on gasoline, the engines just aren't small enough. There's boatloads of nice giant scales out there, but storing, transporting and field assembly is FAR too much of a hassle. I want to be able to park my plane in the bed of my truck, fully assembled, tie it down so it's still there when I get to the field, and fly that. I want to be able to pick it up out of the bed, put fuel in it, fire the engine up, and take off. I don't want to spend half an hour putting it together first. As it stands my NexSTAR is a couple inches too big for that, I have to either set it in diagonally or take the wing off, and it's just a .46 glow trainer! Warbirds have smaller wingspans, up to 60 size would fit as well, but yeah. That's about the limit, if it's larger than a Hobbico NexSTAR chances are I won't be flying one.

7: I'm not flush by any means. The cost of the airframe and the cost of the parts plays a huge role in what I fly as well. Spin it however you want, you can't argue that an aircraft accepting of a DLE20 is going to cost far more than the same type of aircraft that warrants an OS 46AX, and even the latter took me a few months to save up and get put together. I simply can't afford a gasser even if I wanted one. And no, the fuel savings would not pay for that airframe in a reasonable time frame.

To put it simply, If I'm going to fly gas, it's going to be with a genuine radial of some sort, or perhaps a four stroke twin, not an overglorified string trimmer engine, and I won't be flying gas until I get a lottery win.
I did not forget ignition battery...one battery runs everything. Also the airplane does not need to be a profile. I do have one question. Do you have one of those talk-type systems? Or do you type extremely fast???? You know the voice recognition set-ups. Thanks Capt,n
Old 12-23-2011, 08:57 PM

I did not forget ignition battery...one battery runs everything.
I wouldn't run a single battery for both unless I had a generator fitted as well, less the engine drain the Rx pack and cause a crash.
Also the airplane does not need to be a profile. I do have one question. Do you have one of those talk-type systems? Or do you type extremely fast???? You know the voice recognition set-ups. Thanks Capt,n
I'm a PC gamer when I'm not flying. That makes being fast on a keyboard come naturally.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:31 PM
rangerfredbob
My Feedback: (13)

probably types fast, I know if I'm in a good rhythm I can hit around 70 words per minute...

there's pros and cons of any type of plane, I fly 40 size planes and understand your size constraints, you must have a 6' bed, probably compact, but to me 1 screw wing attachment (had a Nexstar) is NOT a lot of field assembly, maybe 1 minute tops! The most field assembly ANY of my planes have including 50cc gassers are 4 bolts, including 2 wing bolts and two canopy screws, 5 minutes tops. All I have to transport planes is a a Ford Explorer or Ranger so I know limits... If you haven't flown before, you might want to hold your reservations back, but like others have been saying, to each their own.

I like gas because I've made all of my engines out of yard equipment, I like knowing that I put the engine together and it actually works . I don't have a fortune to spend on this hobby, I have about $500 in my Ultra Stick Light 120 and somewhere around that or less in my 50cc Extra 330 (airframe was pre crashed so free...)
Old 12-24-2011, 04:58 AM
Luchnia
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rangerfredbob

probably types fast, I know if I'm in a good rhythm I can hit around 70 words per minute...

there's pros and cons of any type of plane, I fly 40 size planes and understand your size constraints, you must have a 6' bed, probably compact, but to me 1 screw wing attachment (had a Nexstar) is NOT a lot of field assembly, maybe 1 minute tops! The most field assembly ANY of my planes have including 50cc gassers are 4 bolts, including 2 wing bolts and two canopy screws, 5 minutes tops. All I have to transport planes is a a Ford Explorer or Ranger so I know limits... If you haven't flown before, you might want to hold your reservations back, but like others have been saying, to each their own.

I like gas because I've made all of my engines out of yard equipment, I like knowing that I put the engine together and it actually works . I don't have a fortune to spend on this hobby, I have about $500 in my Ultra Stick Light 120 and somewhere around that or less in my 50cc Extra 330 (airframe was pre crashed so free...)
One thing that would change preferences on gas verses glow is if the blasted price of glow fuel would drop. I really enjoy my glow planes however I am often aggravated at the price of glow and I even get it discounted through our club. I do have gas and glow now and plan to gradually change out to mostly gas because of glow fuel costs. The smaller glow engines are economical but when you jump up to 90 and above it will break the bank flying those.

Two of my favorite planes are the Pulse XT 40 and the Twist 40 so really those would remain glow. I will most likely use 20cc to 50cc. I don't really care for the extremely large planes as they do take up much space and I like taking at least three planes to the field becuase I enjoy flying more than one type of plane during the day.

To each his own I suppose.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:28 AM
paul246
My Feedback: (9)

Glow fuel is a lot cheaper if you make your own. I can buy methanol locally in bulk which is even better. I mix the methanol with Sig castor oil. I don't bother with nitromethane so my fuel is what you could call FAI blend. I love the smell of hot castor oil in the morning.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Luchnia
My Feedback: (21)

ORIGINAL: paul246

Glow fuel is a lot cheaper if you make your own. I can buy methanol locally in bulk which is even better. I mix the methanol with Sig castor oil. I don't bother with nitromethane so my fuel is what you could call FAI blend. I love the smell of hot castor oil in the morning.
You would think as many people that fly glow some would make their own around here. One club has almost 70 members and I bet they use quite a bit of glow fuel. I know I used about five or six cases this year, but then I fly as much as I possibly can and I imagine I use more than most of the folks in the club.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:08 AM
captinjohn

I fly both glow & gas airplanes. Sometimes I mix my own glow fuel too. But with glow here is what can happen.
1. Go to start engine and it needs several flips to get it too fire!
2. Opps ..got too much prime= flooded. Now the engine kicks back hard...that hurts!!
3. Finally starts but is running backwards...shut it down and try again.
4. Well lets turn up the glow driver. Opps too much...burned out the glow plug.
5. Get engine running but it needs more tuning....the weather changed???
6. Done flying...got to run fuel out of engine. Any left in there is going to eat up parts inside engine. Nitro is very corrosive..you know makes rust.
7. Get the after run oil and get some through the engine to prevent rust! If you like a good engine.
8. Find some rags or paper towels and some spray cleaner to clean oil off airplane. Some fun!

My Gas airplane fits in truck with one wing off. Next too start.

1. Install wing (one side) and plug in servo connecter.
2. Fuel up if needed. Sometimes I leave 1/2 to 3/4 tank of fuel in it if I plan to fly the next day!
3. Choke and flip utill engine fires. Then with a couple of flips the engine is running.
4. The flight is good as far as engine goes...gas engines stay in tune better than glow engines.
5. No need to wipe a lot of oil off airplane. Nice! No need to empty fuel tank! Its best to leave some fue in to keep carb wet.

Both Glow and Gas powered airplanes are fun...try it and see! Best Regards Capt,n
Old 12-24-2011, 09:36 AM
Sport_Pilot

ORIGINAL: a1pcfixer

Weak argument when comparing a DLE20 to similar glows (1.20).
That DLE20 is somewhere between a glow 1.20 -to- 1.50 for output.

Weight differences are negated when you consider the DLE20 needs only about half the size tank the similar sized glow requires.
Add in the fact the DLE20 can swing a 18 x 6 prop (but does best on a Vess 17 x 6), and the thrust figures easily favor the DLE20.

If bragging rights of high rpm is your thing, stick with a glow.
If thrust/torque and overall economy mean more, go with the DLE20.

Swinging a big prop nor even thrust is the same as power. Thrust on the ground is only important for 3D. Power is more thrust at speed. A 1.2 glow engine on average will have more power even if the gas has more thrust.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Sport_Pilot

ORIGINAL: AmishWarlord

Two comments on previous posts $3.0a gallon PLUS about $1.00 a gallon for a good oil. Next- The best 30cc engine is MADE IN THE USA. Can you say SYSSA ?

Oh yeah forgot that. It sucks glow fuel cost six times more and the engines burn four times as much.

Six times as much? Methanol costs less than gas. Large glow engines only need about 10 to 12% oil. So you could mix glow fuel for just a bit more than gas. Still burns more but more power to weight.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:56 AM
scaleman57
My Feedback: (23)

Glow engines are good but nothing worse than going to the field with your brandnew scale bird and after 2 or 3 flights the plane is all mucked up with oil. Its under the cowl all over the belly in the wheel pants or in your retracts,i just finished a kangke Howard didnt put my Saito 220 in it went with a DLE30 . Worst clean up is a little carbon underneath easy clean up.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:22 AM
masteromodels
My Feedback: (11)

It looks like modelers are geting lazy, It is so hard to pick up a bottle of windex and spend a few minutes cleaning up you pride and joy. I know I even clean up my gas planes to keep them looking nice and shinny , I think that is one stupid excuse to compare glow to gas. I always use a starter on both my glow and gas engines and if you are cranking either by hand well stupid is as stupid does. If not already then someday those fingers will pay for not using a starter. If you have that much of a clean up then you are probably running your engine to rich and if it is so hard to turn a needle valve a tweek I guess we are geting lazy and want everything to be a perfect .To me half the fun I get out of the hobby is the self satisfaction of ovecomming the little adversaties the hobby throws at me. If you like gas then by all means stay with it and if you like glow then also just stay with what turns you on. If you take the time to check your engine out before flying like check the plug check to make sure all the mountiong bolts are tight make sure the prop nut is tight when you fuel you engine make sure you don't overfill it and if you do just feel the prop and if it is tight pull the plug and let the excess run out. These are things you should be doing with gas engines also better to be safe and know that everything is ready to go then just go ouy there hap hassard and just set the plane down and choke it a start the eng. by hand and just say everythinf is fine . I have seen guys with gas engines with have just as many problems as the glow engines. Ihave been flying RC since 1968 and flying contoline since 1953, so I think I have seen just everything that can go wrong go wrong. Have a merry Chritmas and Happy New Year and happy holidays to every one.

thanks Bob
Old 12-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Red B.

Why argue over whether gas or glow engines are the best? Grow up and get a life. Since very few of us do model flying for a living, but enjoy building and flying as a hobby we can all choose to use what means of propulsion we like best, be it gravity, electric motors, diesel-, glow- or gas engines. There is no single best choice that suits everyone.

Merry Christmas to all and a happy 2012!
Old 12-24-2011, 11:21 AM
crash1ace

I still have no problems with my glo. Sure the fuel may cost me bewteen 16-25 bucks a gallon, but that aint nothin ! Just love that smell fromt he exhaust!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.