Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Any redcat distrubutors on these threads?

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Any redcat distrubutors on these threads?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 07:23 PM
PejaPolo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any redcat distrubutors on these threads?

This might not be a support question but its a help situation. Trying to find some kind of dealer that would set up a lay a way type deal with me. Not looking for anything to be sent to me before anything is paid in full. Ijust work at a tip based job and with my kid Inever have more than some change. So im looking to get a backdraft 8e or similar with around 3/5 payments or installments within a couple months if that. Pretty much every week I would send 100 until its paid off. I would really appreciate this since his birthday is March 1st! Thanks if anyone can point me in the right direction as well
Old 12-31-2011, 07:47 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Any redcat distrubutors on these threads?

I dont mean to be rude, but why not just save up the money and then buy?
Its not likely that they will be out of stock once you have saved up.

also, how old is your son? does he have experience with RC's? I ask cause the backdraft has some serious speed to it. Not a beginers model. the volcano epx pro or the caldera 10e would be alittle better IMO. Doesnt hurt they are $100+ cheaper either.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:56 AM
im_a_rcav8r

I will help you out.  I have a lay-a-way program (never did it on line but it can be done).  E-mail me [email protected] and we will work something out.

Old 01-01-2012, 12:12 PM
PejaPolo

Right now I am at a steady job and not behind but when your check to check basically anytime i have more than 200 it will always go towards something needed not wanted. Just knowing my moral judgement i wont let myself spend 300+ if i see (blank) that could be taken care of. Not saying i am smart with how Ido things.I just know how Iwork and how Ican get this done. My son goes back and forth between parents and has been in the hobby so I am just picking something Ihave heard him mention for sometime.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:53 PM
BluegrassRC

If you still need help, email me at [email protected]

We can work out a deal.