Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Losi 8eight or losi mini sct?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 07:33 PM
maq1919
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi 8eight or losi mini sct?

Trying to decide between a losi eight and a losi mini sct. Prefer the looks of mini sct but already have a 1/10 scaleslash. How well does the losi 8eight drive? Any nice bodys for it? Thanks for your help.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:07 PM
Sigma.40
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Losi 8eight or losi mini sct?

If you are talking about the 1/8 scale 8ight 2.0, it drives great. It handles better than any RC I've ever driven. The Losi 350 engine is incredibly reliable and has loads of get-up-and-go. It jumps realwell too. It was well worth the $700ish that I spent on it.There are some pretty nice custom bodies on Ebay, too. In my opinion, though, it is pretty strange that you are comparing the 8ight 2.0 to the Mini SCT. So if you are talking about the Mini 8ight, I don't have any idea. I've heard itsgood as far as minis go.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:46 PM
maq1919
My Feedback: (4)

Talking about the mini 8ight.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:01 AM
KRO

The Mini 8ight is an awesome little buggy IMO , probably the best handling mini on the market . I am only a tick slower with it than my B44 .

There are bodies for it from a company called Phat Bodies and ProLine is rumored to be bringing out a body for it as well . Lots of hop ups coming out soon also , though all it needs IMO are C/F shocktowers .

Link too the bodies ...
[link]http://phatbodies.bigcartel.com/[/link]