Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Stampede wide track front end

Old 01-23-2012, 10:54 PM
BKoz559
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Stampede wide track front end

So, I am trying to come up with ways to widen the front track of a Stampede so essentially the front and rear hubs are even. This would allow me to use other wheels without having to worry about the Traxxas offset. I thought Slash front arms were wider but, apparently they're the same. What are my options?
Old 01-24-2012, 05:42 AM
pure speed:]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stampede wide track front end

Jato a-arms and turn buckles
Old 01-24-2012, 09:56 PM
BKoz559
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I never considered. I did visit a hobby shop earlier this evening and Iended up with a pair of Slash rear arms and camber links to narrow the rear end. I haven't opened the packages yet since now I think I like your idea better. This would maintain an overall wider stance which is fitting for a truck.

Do they fit the front bulkhead directly or is there any slop? I will also need new camber links and steering tie rods to complete the "conversion." Otherwise, the way I am about to do it would work and allI needed were camber links and arms.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:19 AM
pure speed:]

sorry not to sure i kno it has been done .Best bet is to google it.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:47 AM
Scooter30

Pro-Line makes a suspension kit that widens the Pede. http://prolineracing.com/performance...uspension-kit/

If you use this kit you'll also need rod ends for a Pede VXL, traxxas part number 5525 and screws to attach them.