Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Funeral for my KDS 450C....

Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Funeral for my KDS 450C....

Old 01-25-2012, 03:54 AM
broncoboy36081

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funeral for my KDS 450C....

Well my fleet ofKDS 450's is now down to 2 atl least until I rebuild one from the worst crash I have had yet. Yesterday I was flying around when I decided that Iwas going to add another helicopter to my transmitter. All was fine so I binded it to my transmitter but in the process of my preflight I made the grave mistake of reversing a chnnel on accident. The helicopter when I put it in idle mode completely freaked out and went about 200 feet up Ikilled the the throttle and was hoping to give a max burst of throttle about five feet off the ground, well that didnt work out well she met the concrete with a brutal force hahaha.

TOTAL DAMAGES

1. CANOPY
2. FRAME BROKEN
3. 2 SERVOS
4. BATTERY
5. MOTOR
6. ENTIRE HEAD ASSEMBLY including BLADES
7. MY HEART
Old 01-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Felix the cat

Default RE: Funeral for my KDS 450C....

That must've been really hard to deal with; taking into consideration the battery and motor's demise.

My deepest condolences

Well my fleet ofKDS 450's is now down to 2 atl least until I rebuild one from the worst crash I have had yet. Yesterday I was flying around when I decided that Iwas going to add another helicopter to my transmitter. All was fine so I binded it to my transmitter but in the process of my preflight I made the grave mistake of reversing a chnnel on accident. The helicopter when I put it in idle mode completely freaked out and went about 200 feet up Ikilled the the throttle and was hoping to give a max burst of throttle about five feet off the ground, well that didnt work out well she met the concrete with a brutal force hahaha.

TOTAL DAMAGES

1. CANOPY
2. FRAME BROKEN
3. 2 SERVOS
4. BATTERY
5. MOTOR
6. ENTIRE HEAD ASSEMBLY including BLADES
7. MY HEART
[/quote]
Old 01-28-2012, 07:47 PM
broncoboy36081

haha well thank you but thats part of it.Its just as fun to me to rebuild as it is to fly well........ almost. Well I still have another 450c and a 450s all cnc so im still ok til I rebuild.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:52 PM
Jorge Obama

when the funeral will take place,jaja