Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > Wren Turbines USA
Reload this Page >

ProJet ECU setup using JR 12X

Community
Search
Notices
Wren Turbines USA Wren USA no longer providing support for their turbines. We are converting this forum into a member supported support forum. This means members will solve members problems

ProJet ECU setup using JR 12X

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 07:04 AM
Wren Turbines USA
My Feedback: (39)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ProJet ECU setup using JR 12X

We have had a few calls concerning Pro Jet ECU setup using JR 12X. With the 12X throttle channel set at 100%, the HDT shows an error during the learning procedure.
To cure this, the throttle channel must be set to read 4571( +-2) on the throttle position on the HDT when the throttle trim is up and the throttle stick is at idle. This can be adjusted by accessing the servo sub trim and making the proper adjustments,

So once this is done, the HDT should read:

Trim down /Throttle down 3820
Trim up / Throttle down 4571
Trim up / Throttle up 7492

Your numbers may vary, but remember..the 4571 number is the base line for proper programming.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:49 AM
mmontella
My Feedback: (36)

Default RE: ProJet ECU setup using JR 12X

Ron,

I really appreciate your help this past weekend! I do not know many vendors that woudl help their customers (multiple time) over a weekend. Tha being said, I haven't had a chance to get back to troubleshooting the F15/120 with my JR 12x. You had mentioned that you may have a PDF manual for the ProJet. I would really appreciate it if you could forward it when you get a chance. my email is [email protected].

Thanks again for all your help,

Mark
Old 02-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Wren Turbines USA
My Feedback: (39)

Default RE: ProJet ECU setup using JR 12X

Mark,

PDF's sent!